Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon

Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon

Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 9:07PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 10,300

Thanks to a heads up from Amazon.com, we have word that the Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking is beginning to ship out! The shipping confirmation, sent to our very own Seibertron himself, shows that Predaking will be shipping out either Thursday or Friday, with 2-day delivery options showing him arriving on Monday! While the listing on Amazon is currently a bit high and still showing an arrival date of August 10-27, we can assure you that some figures are beginning to ship out here.

Unfortunately, we do not have news at this time if site sponsors or, as previously reported, Target, will be getting their stock soon. But with Amazon now getting their stock in, it should not be long before he is widely available from all media outlets!

Are you ready for Predaking? Are you gonna get yourself a Predaking, or is this a Titan figure you plan to pass on? Do you have a pre-order in? Let us know what you think of the figure and of the very soon to be in-hand product below!

Credit(s): Amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970473)
Posted by RobRobRobRobRob on July 11th, 2018 @ 10:05pm CDT
I can confirm that they are coming, at earlies to pre-order customers, this Friday with two-day shipping. At least that's what mine says, and I ordered mine in June when the listing first went up!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970474)
Posted by Slamron on July 11th, 2018 @ 10:11pm CDT
Got mine from amazon yesterday, July 10th.opening tonight.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970486)
Posted by Dan14thPrime on July 11th, 2018 @ 11:18pm CDT
Sweet. Now, just a matter of time for the price to drop to $100. Then, I'm on it.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970543)
Posted by PadForce on July 12th, 2018 @ 9:59am CDT
Interesting to see if that happens as it hasnt with every figure.

Predaking is amazing and doesnt deserve to be discounted
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970580)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 12th, 2018 @ 12:16pm CDT
Got my shipping confirmation today too, and better yet the price went down and I saved about 10 bucks.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970632)
Posted by Emerje on July 12th, 2018 @ 4:04pm CDT
PadForce wrote:Interesting to see if that happens as it hasnt with every figure.

Hasn't it? People were picking up Metroplex at Costco for around $60 (some claimed as low as $30), Devastator I think got down to $100 (maybe lower in some places), I remember Amazon having Fort Max down to $80 at times, and we all know about Trypticon at Ollie's. Sure, these aren't easily available to everyone, but there were some deep price cuts for people that could get them. Now that Target seems to be stepping up with Predaking my fear that Hasbro is going to lower the supply and therefore keep the price up have gone away.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970641)
Posted by PadForce on July 12th, 2018 @ 5:13pm CDT
Ah,was speaking from a UK perspective, devastator and 'plex never got that low here (at least not near london) from what i saw.

I personally think Predaking is the best of the lot.. to me feels like a shame if a greast figure still ends on discount.. but hasbro will take what signasls they do from that.

Presumably doesnt matter that much to them if they all ended on discount in the US and they are still producing the titans. Looking forward to Scorpinok!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970645)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 12th, 2018 @ 6:05pm CDT
Remember, everyone. Hasbro doesn't put their products on discount. That's entirely the prerogative of the stores selling their products. Hasbro sells them to the stores at wholesale and suggests an MSRP. That's it. When these titan class products go on sale, it's because whoever bought them is trying to move excess stock and minimize loss on investment.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970676)
Posted by PadForce on July 13th, 2018 @ 12:11am CDT
Agreed, but presumably the stores putting stuff on discount will make them think about reducing their next order in size. Never worked in retail
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970716)
Posted by shajaki on July 13th, 2018 @ 8:11am CDT
The King has arrived to TRU.ca

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970720)
Posted by PadForce on July 13th, 2018 @ 8:18am CDT
Are there any 3rd party upgrade kits for this guy that people are aware of?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970730)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 13th, 2018 @ 8:41am CDT
PadForce wrote:Are there any 3rd party upgrade kits for this guy that people are aware of?

Look at that timing! :-D
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970738)
Posted by PadForce on July 13th, 2018 @ 9:25am CDT
Thanks
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1970995)
Posted by Seibertron on July 13th, 2018 @ 11:54pm CDT
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1971727)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 17th, 2018 @ 9:04am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Really bummed about Predaking in-hand. Combined mode is pretty nice minus a few nitpicks like like of a sword and such, but the individual robot and animal modes for the Predacons themselves are rather abysmal and are a huge let down. I thought they'd grow on me after seeing them in person at Toy Fair, but there are just way too many problems with the individual modes. Biggest animal mode disappointment is the lack of tails on Rampage and Razorclaw. Toss in a lack of guns for most everyone, lack of swords for everyone, some poor paint jobs on at least one of their faces, and all of the animal modes looking extremely blocky because of the integrated Predaking parts, and I just have a really bummed feeling about the set as a whole. Add to the mix that I have been patiently waiting for this set as 3rd party companies whored out these characters, and I'm just bummed about the set! Sorry I don't have much positive to say other than Predaking himself is pretty awesome even if the individual Predacons are not. I hope the brand team understands that the individual characters in a Combiner are just as important as the Combiner itself. Feeling let down here!

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1971729)
Posted by Seibertron on July 17th, 2018 @ 9:18am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Might not help too much, but wasn't Rampage's tail supposed to be made of his gun?

Yes, but it looks ridiculous, and there is plenty of space where a proper tail could have been added.

Counterpunch wrote:In general, I feel much the same was as you do. The set is growing on me however. I feel like that with the addition of Reprolabels and a few upgrade kits/parts, that this guy will be kind of solid in the end.

This set needs a proper G1 sword and gun kit. However, I'm not into aftermarket accessories for my figures and just don't understand why a set like this couldn't just be done right in the first place.

Counterpunch wrote:The compromises made in order to get a combiner out of the individuals are really pushing the limits of what is acceptable in my opinion though. I simply can't understand how Razorclaw wasn't upsized a bit to accommodate more of the gestalt parts and to take some of the burden off of Headstrong and Tantrum.

I've been trying to figure out how I would have approached this differently from the end product. The individual figures were definitely sacrificed to make a fairly decent (though very small waisted) Predaking. I don't know where the upper legs would have come from for Predaking, but I would have been OK with removable pieces. I'd rather that than giant pillars hanging off of Tantrum and Headstrong's backsides. Integrating all of the combiner parts into the smaller figures seems to really make a lot of unnecessary compromises.

Metroplex and Trypticon were great figures. Fort Max suffered from missing accessories, but other than that was good. Devastator looked fantastic in combined mode, but the Hasbro version suffered from lack of elbow joints on a couple of the figures and a lack of guns for all of the smaller figures. Takara's Devastator had the proper joints and guns but was had too dark of a color scheme. Predaking feels like the worst parts of the previous Titan Class figures.

I'm frustrated after absolutely loving Trypticon last year to being really disappointed with Predaking especially with all of the hype and anticipation from the past 9 months for Predaking.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1971731)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 17th, 2018 @ 9:31am CDT
While not authentic for the g1 experience (which I feel was something else that demanded sacrifices) maybe a possibility could have been a sixth member who was created out of all the parts needed for the gestalt (like the torso split apart for the upper legs etc)

Though some of this could have been mitigated if they had made razorclaw bigger. People would have complained but I feel that more still would have bought
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1971733)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 17th, 2018 @ 9:49am CDT
One thing that gets me is how it's perfectly fine for hands and feet to be partforming, but everything else has to be crammed in.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1971735)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 17th, 2018 @ 9:55am CDT
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Shipping From Amazon (1971737)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 17th, 2018 @ 10:19am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:If Razorclaw had been bigger, could Predaking's thighs have been formed by Razorclaw's own legs, like how all the CW-style combiners used the limbs of the torso bots for their thighs?

Isn't that pretty much how the G1 toy was constructed?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #203 - Light Bringer