Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 5:57PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Tyrannacon   Views: 13,154

Got a sighting from a Seibertronian that goes by the name of g2jazz. G2jazz did some shopping in Germany regarding Power of the Primes stuff hitting their retail!

First off, yes you can find some of the Authentics line in store at German retail. The line encompasses Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Starscream, and Megatron.
Price is set at €7,99 (Optimus Prime pictured)
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Now to the main show, the Power of the Primes line itself.

The Prime Masters were sighted consisting Micronus, Vector Prime and Liege Maximo
Price is €7,99 (Liege Maximo pictured)
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Power of the Primes Legends consisting of Beachcomber, Slash, and Windcharger
Price is €14,99 (Slash pictured)
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Power of the Primes Voyagers consisting of Starscream and Grimlock:
Price is at €31,99

Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany[/url]

Power of the Primes Voyager Grimlock
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Power of the Primes Leader class consisting of Orion Pax to Optimus Prime and Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime.
There was no price tag attached these that g2jazz could find.
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

But, we do have proof of the transaction here for those curious!
Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany

Happy hunting!
Credit(s): g2jazz

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935747)
Posted by Lore Keeper on February 3rd, 2018 @ 6:05pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Emerje wrote:I wonder if everyone that complains about "MAGA Jazz" understands that it doesn't actually say MAGA on the side outright, it's in Cybertronian. That doesn't change the implication, just the effect it has on the figure itself since it's easier to ignore.

Emerje

It's not about seeing the letters, it's about knowing they're there. It's a "taint" on the figure, even if it is usually not visible unless you are looking for it.

I still want to know what the designer was playing at, he has the right to whatever political beliefs he wants but did he have to print it on a toy?

I think the person responsible did it purely as a troll to see how people would react if they discovered it.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935772)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 3rd, 2018 @ 8:56pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Emerje

I'm reacting by waiting for the re-release. Keep politics outta my toys dammit! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935786)
Posted by Lore Keeper on February 3rd, 2018 @ 11:26pm CST
WreckerJack wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Emerje

Next in Power of the Primes: the "I'm with Her" Moonracer and #metoo Elita-1. :lol:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935794)
Posted by KVO Prime on February 4th, 2018 @ 12:23am CST

KVO Prime :BOT:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935797)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 4th, 2018 @ 12:37am CST
Lore Keeper wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Emerje

"Stronger Together" would have been funny for a combiner, but yeah, no politics on our toys, period.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935805)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 4th, 2018 @ 3:30am CST
KVO Prime wrote:Hey guys, can someone help me understand something? These prices, by numerical comparison alone, are drastically higher than the prices listed in the U.S.A. In the US, Prime Masters are 4.99, legends 9.99, deluxes 16.99, voyagers 29.99 and leaders 44.99. Does the Australian currency have more weight, or do Aussies make more to compensate for the price difference? I just don't see how that can be affordable at all... any explanation would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.

KVO Prime :BOT:

A quick google search reveals that with the current exchange rate the Australian dollar is stronger by a fair margin.

google wrote:1 Australian Dollar equals
0.79 US Dollar

That is not the only reason for inflation. Australia is surrounded by sea. When you factor in fuel and shipping costs, retailers have to increase the price to handle the cost of business.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935825)
Posted by Emerje on February 4th, 2018 @ 7:23am CST
WreckerJack wrote:

KVO Prime :BOT:

google wrote:1 Australian Dollar equals
0.79 US Dollar

This, plus their minimum wage is higher, currently at AU$18.29 (US$14.50) compared to the US federal minimum wage of US$7.50 (AU$9.46), though the highest state minimum is US$11.50 (AU$14.50). Higher minimum wages usually mean higher cost of living and prices on goods. Japan tends to buck the trend there with a minimum wage of 848 JPY (US$7.70) and we know how expensive their own stuff is, no wonder why so many Japanese adults drop out of the work force and move in with their parents.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935846)
Posted by kurthy on February 4th, 2018 @ 11:24am CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Emerje

Get your politics out of my independent country of Carbombya!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935856)
Posted by bodrock on February 4th, 2018 @ 12:35pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Emerje

Don't forget Novastar!

But yeah, the only politics I want to see are between Autobots/Maximals and 'CONs.<!-- ia0 -->IMG_0250.JPG<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935858)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 4th, 2018 @ 12:51pm CST
bodrock wrote:But yeah, the only politics I want to see are between Autobots/Maximals and 'CONs.

Make Cybertron great again
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935863)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2018 @ 1:36pm CST
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935893)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 4th, 2018 @ 3:23pm CST
Bodrock that megahead maximus is awesome :lol:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935901)
Posted by bodrock on February 4th, 2018 @ 3:35pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Bodrock that megahead maximus is awesome :lol:

He turned out a lot better than I imagined! I had read others cut off MegaHead's legs and put him on top of G1 Fort Max....so I thought I'd give it a try, keeping the legs and using TR 'Max instead. ;)<!-- ia0 -->IMG_0253.JPG<!-- ia0 -->I figure Vector Prime is either neutral about techno-purity, or under MegaHead's influence....(in my head-canon lol).
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935944)
Posted by Acesmcgee on February 4th, 2018 @ 5:29pm CST
Bodrock, I love the fun you seem to be having everytime I see your photos. I have a question based on that last photo with meg the head on Fort Max, there is a Tarn in that photo, is that 3rd party? Looks nice and caught my attention, especially since I just started to get into the more than meets the eyes series. I can't believe I missed out on so much good story in a comic series. Anyway, since you seem to be enjoying the toys for the current line, what do you think of the power masters/pretenders? As a child of the 80s, I personally love all the nostalgia touch points.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935966)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 4th, 2018 @ 7:00pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:It was mentioned on the podcast awhile back that, had the abbreviation been printed on Sentinel Prime instead of Jazz, more people might have found it (darkly) amusing than how the reaction to Jazz was.

Which one: TR or DotM?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935967)
Posted by bodrock on February 4th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CST

I recently went on a PretenderQuest -- huntin' down pretty much all the G1 Decepticons, from large to Pretender Beasts.

Although the Prime Masters aren't exactly the update I was hoping for, I really enjoy the Prime Master concept -- and certainly that price point! I also really like the Titan Masters, so a continuation of this scale was appreciated.

I do prefer one thing about the Prime Masters to their G1 counterparts -- the scale for the "human" Autobots. I always thought the giant hoomans were a silly shell, and that reflected in the fact that I only have Longtooth (aka, Space Walrus!) and Groundbreaker (got a 2-for-1 deal, mainly for Iguanus!).

I would love it if PotP gave us just one modern, update in the Deluxe, Voyager, Leader or Masterpiece scale. ;)
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935979)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2018 @ 8:15pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Which one: TR or DotM?
Is that a trick question?

I mean, the MAGA phrase wasn't even around in such infamy back when DOTM came out.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1935981)
Posted by Acesmcgee on February 4th, 2018 @ 8:28pm CST
bodrock wrote:Hey Acesmcgee -- yes, that Tarn is Mastermind Creations' "Kultur", who is a spot-on incarnation of Tarn. Before I had even read MtMtE, I had seen pics of him on the internet -- and was immediately interested. So it was a no-brainer for me when this figure came along! Great quality as well.

Thanks! I may hunt that figure down when I get my taxes in. I remember the pretenders growing up, I never owned any, but used to play with them in my elementary. I had one hell of cool 4th grade teacher. Then, later on, I used to play with the inner transforming pretender shell of Thunderwing at a friends. I had no idea who he was until much later.
I'm in agreement, I would love a really cool Leader clase pretender. But your post has me dreaming about a Masterpeice....that could be awesome.
Thanks again.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1936009)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 4th, 2018 @ 11:31pm CST
After having been sighted at smaller specialty shops, and having pricing confirmed, we can now report that Transformers Power of the Primes figures have finally been sighted at mass retail in Australia! Fan M Nero sent us this photograph from a POTP display in a Myer store, showing us that Leader Class, Voyager Class and Deluxe Class figures can currently be purchased. This is great news for Australian fans who have been waiting for Power of the Primes figures to show up, as many other countries have seen the figures since late last year. Are you in a corner of the world that is just seeing POTP figures hitting the shelves? Let us know about it! Email us at sightings@seibertron.com with photo evidence, as well as letting us know where and when you saw it, and your sighting could be front page news! Also, don't forget to share your sightings with fellow collectors both for individual figure sightings and figure sightings in your local area!

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted in Germany (1936146)
Posted by Hotconvoy on February 5th, 2018 @ 6:57pm CST
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Strongarm Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 55%
You save: 46%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
You save: 31%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 21%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 20%