Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail

Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail

Monday, June 25th, 2018 4:41pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 16,618

So, have all you fans found the wave 2 deluxes yet and thus ready for this new wave? Which of the three new toys are you most excited for? If you find these toys too, let the community know through the sightings section and your respective regional sightings forums!

Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail

Credit(s): Scottimus Prime

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966703)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:46pm CDT
Can I find the wave 2 Deluxes first, please?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966705)
Posted by o.supreme on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:50pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:So, have all you fans found the wave 2 deluxes yet and thus ready for this new wave?

Nope

william-james88 wrote:Which of the three new toys are you most excited for?

Any that show up in my area, if ever.

william-james88 wrote:If you find these toys too, let the community know through the sightings section

Been doing just that. ;)

Oh also, I forgot to ask earlier. one of the ankle tilts on the Prime Armor/Feet for Inferno was really loose. This is the first one I've had like this. Anyone else experience this?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966707)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:51pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Can I find the wave 2 Deluxes first, please?

Frikkin exactly. At this point, we have half of 2018 left, and only a single deluxe to look forward to since Wave 3 is being found. and so many figure are not being spotted by many, merely a blink and you miss it appearance.

I hate this distribution shite so so so much right now. Volcanicus is screaming for limbs that he should have had 6 months ago.

Splitting up the teams was a dumbass decision on Hasbro, especially since there were only 2 firkkin teams! and you broke 1 up by having a 3 member wave and a 5 member wave which could easily have been 4 and 4!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966708)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:51pm CDT
I'm definitely getting this! Now my Galvatronus can use the Jet Blastoff as well!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966709)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:52pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Can I find the wave 2 Deluxes first, please?

Same. Saw a single one which I bought, and nothing else. Re-release Hun-Gurrr and maybe Elita-1 while you're at it :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966711)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:53pm CDT
I forget, do we have any word on how this is being released?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966713)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 25th, 2018 @ 4:54pm CDT
Cool, but can wave 2 show up before this please. (granted I'm still behind on wave 1)
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966715)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:02pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Can I find the wave 2 Deluxes first, please?

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966716)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:03pm CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:I forget, do we have any word on how this is being released?

Blast Off? Amazon most likely, same with Repugnus and Punch/Counterpunch. btw the CW, TR and PotP theory actually has some credence. How about that :lol:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966722)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:22pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:We have some great news for fans looking forward to completing their Abominus. The third wave of Power of the Primes deluxes have been found in the US. Scottimus Prime found them at Walmart in Centereach Long Island, New York. This wave contains the remaining Terrorcons Cutthroat, Sinnertwin and Blot the troll. A MAGA-less Jazz is also repacked in this wave.

If you find any of them with Nexus cards, I will buy them plus a couple dollars.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966723)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:32pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Can I find the wave 2 Deluxes first, please?

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966725)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:41pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Remember when this same thing happened for Wave 1 and 2 of Combiner Wars, and then Hasbro said that they would never split up the combined teams again? Whatever happened to that?

The guy who said that then was promoted to head of Hasbro Italy and Hasbro replaced him with Ben Montano who chose to not follow that train of thought.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966727)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:46pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Now just to find those wave 2 Deluxe Dinobots and I'll be caught up with everything that's been spotted in the U.S. so far.

Not anymore Muahahahaha

Sorry, couldn't resist
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966730)
Posted by Mixsound on June 25th, 2018 @ 5:50pm CDT
Whoa, those toys up above...are AWESOME... drool!
- I also like this Autobot rumor called Vaportrail.
He's like a Golden-Yellow Italian Fiero car.. He's a robot that changes into just a car.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966737)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 25th, 2018 @ 6:17pm CDT

Still can't get over Elita Inf!nite having a great ass in combined mode either. That is just hilarious that her bust became her badonkadonk. Still not sure if I will keep Her and/or Infernocus combined.

I'm also super tempted to hunt down 4 limbs based around rescue vehicles for Inferno to have his own team (and the combined form named REZ-Q, see Cobotron's Collectotron for that one), but I'm afraid of making a discount Defensor copy. And KO Defensors are also almost always red, which is worse

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966749)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 25th, 2018 @ 6:53pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Combined Inferno with some limbs to form Infernocus, trying to match up the color schemes. I think this works fairly well, though Jazz would work better than Wheeljack but I did not feel like taking a leg off Volcanicus too.

If you want a rescue vehicle kind of combiner for Inferno and friends (a.k.a., Firestormer), take a look at the pictures I did a while back. I used Alpha Bravo and Rook, along with Smokescreen and Jazz. Rook is a SWAT vehicle, and I think of Alpha Bravo as a coast guard rescue chopper. Other orange helicopters in Transformers have been such, so why not? I'm considering switching out Smokescreen for Ratchet on my Unite Warriors Lynx Master. That's up to three rescue vehicles for limbs, leaving Jazz the odd man out. Maybe get an extra First Aid somewhere and customize it into a G1 version of Medix?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966750)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 25th, 2018 @ 6:59pm CDT

The Decepticons have WON! No more Make Autobots Great Again! :lol:

Hats's off to Shawn Berger for turning public opinion against the Autobots 8-}
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966754)
Posted by NeonPrime on June 25th, 2018 @ 7:05pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Can I find the wave 2 Deluxes first, please?

Agree. I passed on Snarl and Sludge for Moonracer and Studio Series Stinger back in early May. Now they're the only Dinobots I need and haven't seen them since. Hasbrotoyshop finally listed them but they're sold out. WTF!?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966761)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 25th, 2018 @ 7:24pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I do remember that, but I use Rook on Defensor and don't have the CW deluxe Groove. Same with Alpha Bravo, and I don't have the Lynxmaster set from Unite Warriors. But it would be cool to have those guys to go with Inferno.

If he is display combined, Jazz is going with the girl limbs and Wreck-Gar. Got a fun head canon for those guys too, ladies night out with Jazz playing the sweet bass and Wreck-Gar is the crazy bartender for the night club and they all have to combine to fight someone and make sure their nightclub night out isn't ruined :lol:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes Found at US Retail (1966766)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2018 @ 7:43pm CDT
The wave 2 deluxes we're never available for purchase on Hasbro toy shop

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY