Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description

Thursday, September 13th, 2012 10:19PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,689

Credit(s): AT&T

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420004)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:20pm CDT
El Duque wrote:As usual, the AT&T U-verse program guide offers a few additional details about the upcoming Transformers Prime episode, "Alpha; Omega". Take a look at the extended episode synopsis below. "Alpha; Omega" is scheduled to air on September 28th.

[quote]The Omega Keys and the influential secrets they contain catch the interest of the Autobots; the powerful capabilities of the Primes are noticed by Megatron, who takes it upon himself to do whatever it takes to extract them for his own use.
[/quote]

So, apparently, there's more than one Omega Key. What?

Omega Supreme is confused.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420005)
Posted by njb902 on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:21pm CDT
Not sure how this fits in with wfc and foc.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420017)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420029)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I'm trying to think of a way to make this work, like involving other Omega Sentinels, but all ideas I can think of just make my head hurt. :HEADHURTS:

Well... It is simple.

Prior to the war, there were a number of Sentinels on Cybertron, and their purpose went from the beginning of their existence to the point that there was only one.

Simple Generation 101. :DANCE:

In all other cases, the Omega Supreme could have launched itself into space and made it to Earth before Prime and the rest. :-?
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420031)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:32pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:

Well... It is simple.

Simple Generation 101. :DANCE:

Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420061)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 14th, 2012 @ 2:35am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

However, on a serious note, I am now wondering what the secrets are... And if they have any ties to the key in ANIMATED, in terms of usage and all that jazz. Mostly because they are using elements from other series and also said that they allow leniency when it comes to adding elements that may have already been explained in the games. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420142)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 14th, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

I here ya. All we got to go on now is the War for Cybertron Omega Key, which was Omega Supreme himself. If they go that route with these new Omega Keys, then this will be one mother of an episode to watch. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420188)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 14th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

There's a concept. There are new Omega Keys that have nothing to do with the original Omega Key (that was Omega Supreme). :-?

Now I'm starting to dump that concept 10 seconds after I made it.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420223)
Posted by BeastWarsFTW on September 14th, 2012 @ 2:30pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

Now I'm starting to dump that concept 10 seconds after I made it.

Maybe since Omega Supreme was pretty much compromised as a key they decided to make new ones.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420252)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 14th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420254)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 14th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420286)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 14th, 2012 @ 6:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke. And besides, do you think that Pryme liked the end result of the current episode? :-?
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420290)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 14th, 2012 @ 6:38pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke.
I know. Hence my saying "over 8000".
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420298)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 14th, 2012 @ 6:52pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

But on a more serious note, this is one my favorite episodes now.

Are you surprised? ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420562)
Posted by XDMan on September 15th, 2012 @ 2:52pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha; Omega" Extended Episode Description (1420644)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 15th, 2012 @ 8:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke.
I know. Hence my saying "over 8000".

I know that you know. I'm just Saiyan that you undershot it. ;)

XDMan wrote:OH NOES! Meg, didn't your movieverse counterpart told you that Primes are born, NOT MADE! :evil:

You were Bay'ing attention to that movie? :BOOM: Sorry. Shocked. But yeah... I think he'd rather think of the rules tied to becoming a Prime than see how he turned out in those movies. ;)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Reveal The Shield Strafe MIB COMPLETE 2012 - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Hardheaded - Furos - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Scourge - Fracas - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 33 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Skullsmasher - Grax - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 35 minutes 52 seconds
MR. POTATO HEAD 2013 MASAHABLE TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Blurr - Hyperfire - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 37 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers SDCC 2016 Soundwave Tablet - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 38 minutes 13 seconds
G1 TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS NIGHT BIRD FEMALE NINJA Shadow NEW FEMBOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 2 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017