Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip

Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip

Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 10:47am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,345

CraveOnline has posted a promotional still and clip for tomorrow's new clip of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command". We've mirrored the image and description below. It appears Miko will be suiting up in the Apex Armor! The clip can be view by clicking here, or view the embed below.

The official Transformers facebook page has also shared a promotional image from the episode.

Re: Transformers: Prime Chain of Command Promo

It's the final season of Transformers Prime, and things are getting feral with the threat of the Predacon, a beastial machine creature that Starscream is looking to control for his own sinister purposes. Also, as you can see from the image above, Miko's got her own suit of armor. That's just asking for trouble.

Re: Transformers: Prime Chain of Command Promo

Credit(s): CraveOnline, Transformers facebook page

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 3:35pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489582)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:53am CDT
It's not an Exosuit, it's a Mikosuit! :P :lol: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

This episode is gonna WRECK AND RULE! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489584)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:07am CDT
Well, Miko's finally worth something in the field.

This will be incredible. :D
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489587)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:12am CDT
>:oP never liked miko not gonna like her now looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489590)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
On the other hand out of the three munchkins miko is the only one that would be more than happy to kick some butt so it could be intresting :-?
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489593)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:52am CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489612)
Posted by Red 50 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:27pm CDT

(Ahem)
Back on topic: I'm just dying to see Magnus' reaction when he finds out Miko has stowed away (Did I use that phrase right?).
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489614)
Posted by hinomars19 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:28pm CDT

And I really love how grown people get so hung up over little animated (and sometimes plastic) girls in the TF fandom. :grin: It makes me laugh. :P

Miko, Bulk, Jacky and Magnus all in one episode. They'd have to kill one of them for me to not enjoy this! :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489616)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:30pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:miko in the lame power suit. has potential to be the worst episode in the series.

A human in a suit makes something bad?

Well, screw the Marvel franchise then. :roll:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489621)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:35pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

A human in a suit makes something bad?

Well, screw the Marvel franchise then. :roll:
It's griftimus, what'd you expect? :P
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489628)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:54pm CDT
NO NO NO NO NO
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489633)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:03pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:NO NO NO NO NO
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489636)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:08pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:NO NO NO NO NO

Man I really hope they just steal the Apex Armour from Knock Out or somebody and Miko uses it for this episode.

I really don't want a human to be fighting every episode.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489643)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:31pm CDT
Red 50 wrote:The F*** is with all you Miko-haters?! Can't go a "BLOODY" thread without someone complaining about her!! JUST PLEASE, **** ***!!!

(Ahem)
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
:-x F%#K IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE LAST TIME I REMEMBERED WE CAN CHOOSE TO HATE ALL THE HUMANS IN TF I HATED SPIKE AND THAN DANIEL CAME ALONG AND HATED HIM EVEN MORE NOW FOR TF PRIME I ACTUALLY LIKE FOWLER,JACK AND RAPH BUT THIS MIKO GIRL IS ANNOYING AND RUDE SO IF WE CHOOSE TO HATE HER THAN LET US....JUS KEEP YOUR ANGER AND SYMBOLS TO YOUR F$#NG SELF BUDDY!!
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489650)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:12pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:I like how they are keeping the Magnus and Wreckers connection. Even though his personality doesn't technically make him one in spirit, he's still their commander.

I'm hoping they all die. Decepticons FTW. :CON:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489654)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:....looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x

Yeah, sure does. And I bet she'll be the one to friggin save the day. :roll:

On another note, I like how that still is reminiscent of that shot of Team Prime from the opening title sequence, but Wrecker-style.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489655)
Posted by Henry921 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:NO NO NO NO NO

I really don't want a human to be fighting every episode.

I am in solidarity with this point. One episode is fine, so Miko can get it out of her system and complete her character arc and then we never have to deal with that crap again.

I still think it's a terrible waste with only 13 episodes to work with, but if it provides character resolution, then, ehh, what the hell, fine.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489664)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:44pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:

(Ahem)
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489665)
Posted by Red 50 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:

(Ahem)
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.

(Gulp)
Okay, okay. I can be peaceful. We can all be frinds. Okay?
(phew)

I still find all the hate towards her rather unnececarily overwhelming, though.
Writing all that with a grin on my face. Can't go without some comic relief.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489669)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:55pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:

Yeah, sure does. And I bet she'll be the one to friggin save the day
:BANG_HEAD: please dont let it be that if anything magnus should be the hero...and yea they should all die :CON: but i got respect for jacky and magnus but bulky and miko should go!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Teaser Image and Clip (1489671)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:04pm CDT
Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY