Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 5:35pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,896

The Hub Network's facebook page has shared a new teaser image from Friday's all new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Minus One". Be sure to tune in on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Promos

Credit(s): The Hub Network

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500554)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:38pm CDT
...Why does Soundwave have a smiley face on his visor...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500555)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:40pm CDT
That can't possibly be a good sign for the Autobots.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500556)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:40pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:...Why does Soundwave have a smiley face on his visor...

It's a little known fact that Soundwave is a master troll.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500558)
Posted by njb902 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:57pm CDT
Oh that's just awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500559)
Posted by Eagleblaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:58pm CDT
I'm guessing why Soundwave is so happy because Predaking swallowed and ate an Autobot (preferably Arcee or Bumblebee). Lol.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500560)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 3rd, 2013 @ 6:00pm CDT
I keep liking Soundwave more every time he does something.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500561)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 6:01pm CDT
Or he could just be, as Twitchy mentioned, trolling the Autobots, who appear to have captured him and are questioning him.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500563)
Posted by LevelRaze on July 3rd, 2013 @ 6:16pm CDT
You can see part of Prime's head in the shot. And I do hope that the smiley face is in the episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500570)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 3rd, 2013 @ 6:40pm CDT
LOL that has to be the best promo image they have released.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500581)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 3rd, 2013 @ 8:31pm CDT
Hah, should be a great moment for this to happen.

I've knocked this show a few times for this and that. But I will genuinely miss it when it's over. It's got some amazing stuff going on, and I hope another TF show comes around, even if it has the same sort of issues, and keeps things rolling.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500590)
Posted by RAcast on July 3rd, 2013 @ 9:35pm CDT
Soundwave, master troll. Superior.

Autobots? ->LolGroundBridge<-
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500592)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 9:36pm CDT
RAcast wrote:Soundwave, master troll. Superior.

Autobots? ->LolGroundBridge<-

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500600)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on July 3rd, 2013 @ 10:19pm CDT
I had another one of those crazy speculation theories.

Maybe the smiley face is a sign of Raf somehow hacking into Soundwave's databanks to get info.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500613)
Posted by skidflap on July 3rd, 2013 @ 11:55pm CDT
Soundwave: master of the trolling :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500615)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 3rd, 2013 @ 11:58pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500616)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 4th, 2013 @ 12:00am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image

I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to post that.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500622)
Posted by Henry921 on July 4th, 2013 @ 12:13am CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I had another one of those crazy speculation theories.

Embrace the feeling. You get the satisfaction of calling it later on.

I think you're on to something... possibly he uses a frowny face to block access and then a smiley face to allow it?

It'd be more facial expression than usual. ;)

That said, I really hope he actually talks and he doesn't just use emoticons for 'yes' and 'no'.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500680)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 4th, 2013 @ 10:18am CDT
That troll face is amazing.

I don't know if the Autobots can get anything out of Soundwave. The smiley face's eyes are red. So imo it's an evil smile.

He's definitely my favorite Decepticon in this show. His design, his silent bad assery, and how great he is at controlling situations.

Remember when he owned Arachnid and sent her to space in Thirst?

I thought to myself "Okay, Soundwave is officially a G"
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500690)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2013 @ 10:59am CDT
sdn1337 wrote:That troll face is amazing.

Remember when he owned Arachnid and sent her to space in Thirst?

I thought to myself "Okay, Soundwave is officially a G"

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Promo Image (1500695)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 4th, 2013 @ 11:15am CDT
RAcast wrote:I came to that realization back in season one when he slapped her down the first time. :lol:

I jumped into the show pretty late. I've watched random episodes from the previous seasons but never chronologically besides a few.

I know it sounds stupid but yeah... it is stupid. I guess I should watch them in order.

:-? :???: :HEADHURTS:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME  BEAST HUNTERS  SOUNDWAVE WITH MINI RAVAGE   NIP" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power Of The Primes POTP Deluxe MOONRACER Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Punch-Counterpunch MIB" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron NetFlix Series AUTOBOT ELITA-1 NIB!" on EBAY