Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images

Friday, May 17th, 2013 8:24AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,798

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

After a brief hiatus Transformers Prime Beast Hunters returns to The Hub this at 7:30 PM ET with a brand episode, "Project Pedacon". Buzz Focus and the Transformers facebook page have posted a trio of additional promotional still from tonight's new episode, which we've mirrored below. Be sure to tune in!

In this episode, Megatron hatches a plan to clone an army of Predacons.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Project Predacon Promo
In this still, we see a farm of cloning tubes, containing an assorted variety of transforming beasts to battle the Autobots.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Project Predacon Promo
Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters is back! In a new episode tomorrow night at 7:30 pm ET on The Hub Network, the Autobots adjust to new group dynamics within their expanded lineup, while the Decepticons launch a new scheme to clone an army of beasts.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Project Predacon Promo
Credit(s): Buzz Focus, Transformers facebook page
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488103)
Posted by kriksix on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:31pm CDT
this looks excellent.. can't wait!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488198)
Posted by Seibertron on May 17th, 2013 @ 11:12pm CDT
Did I mishear something or did Fowler tell Optimus that green truck was from their M.A.S.K. division? If I heard that correctly, that's an awesome nod to another great 80s franchise.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488204)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 17th, 2013 @ 11:24pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Did I mishear something or did Fowler tell Optimus that green truck was from their M.A.S.K. division? If I heard that correctly, that's an awesome nod to another great 80s franchise.
You heard right, Ryan. I never watched M.A.S.K. and I still geeked out at hearing that. 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488207)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 17th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CDT
This season just hasn't wowed me thus far. Thankfully, the toys are good.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488216)
Posted by Seibertron on May 18th, 2013 @ 12:00am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Did I mishear something or did Fowler tell Optimus that green truck was from their M.A.S.K. division? If I heard that correctly, that's an awesome nod to another great 80s franchise.
You heard right, Ryan. I never watched M.A.S.K. and I still geeked out at hearing that. 8)


I geeked out at that and hearing Miko ask about the Dinobots. I think that's their first official mention in the cartoon.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488220)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 18th, 2013 @ 12:15am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Did I mishear something or did Fowler tell Optimus that green truck was from their M.A.S.K. division? If I heard that correctly, that's an awesome nod to another great 80s franchise.
You heard right, Ryan. I never watched M.A.S.K. and I still geeked out at hearing that. 8)


I geeked out at that and hearing Miko ask about the Dinobots. I think that's their first official mention in the cartoon.
Oh yeah! And it sounds like she was told about them before, with Bulkhead also noting how they're "Totally different."

They also went to the trouble giving a good explanation of why Magnus seems to hate the Wrecker despite other fiction in this continuity establishing him as having been their leader.

I love these little continuity nods the cartoon gives to the games, novels, and tie-in comics (specifically, the FOC comics, "Rage of the Dinobots", and potentially the Beast Hunters comics). 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488356)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 18th, 2013 @ 12:37pm CDT
New named-character in this episode:

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488357)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 18th, 2013 @ 12:39pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:New named-character in this episode:



Apparently, it's this guy.



It appears to be Hardshell's replacement as the Insecticon boss.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488465)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 18th, 2013 @ 10:40pm CDT
You'd think they'd call him simply "Insecticon", unless he's going to be a recurring bug-bot. Kinda amusing 'Bombshell' in a way split into two new names.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Airs Tonight, Two New Promo Images (1488466)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 18th, 2013 @ 10:42pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:You'd think they'd call him simply "Insecticon", unless he's going to be a recurring bug-bot. Kinda amusing 'Bombshell' in a way split into two new names.


They probably did that to protect the "Bombshock" trademark.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars G1 MENASOR complete W/ INSTRUCTIONS OFFROAD BREAKDOWN - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Vintage Hasbro 1984 Transformers g1 Shockwave Sound works Loose Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 52 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA 2003 OVERLOAD W/MINICON ROLLOUT*COMPLETE/INSTRUCTIONS - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 53 minutes 11 seconds
Tokusatsu Revoltech No.040 Transformers Optimus Prime Jet Wing ver. Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 20 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition BERSERKER Deluxe Class Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 1 minute 31 seconds
Transformers XMLP BB7 YM07 MP Scale Slipstream,In stock! - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers XMLP BB7 YM07 MP Scale Slipstream,In stock! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 minutes 10 seconds
Rare Transformers Mechtech Ironhide  Autobot MB 2010    FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 16 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test