Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 1:59PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,519

The next exciting episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Scattered", airs tomorrow night at 7:30 PM ET on the Hub. Below we have a new teaser image from the official Transformers facebook page, and a preview clip courtesy of MTV. Check both out below.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook Page, MTV

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474781)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:11pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474786)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:50pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Oh look, it's that same clip from NYCC with a few seconds more at the beginning.

I'll concur. They could've used Ultra Magnus' introduction for the promo clip. I mean, Predaking's debut certainly wasn't the climax of episode 54.

That Bot wrote:
So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something?

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474787)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:56pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
That Bot wrote:
So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something?

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

And even his paint apps are still off. :-(

Having looked over an every black Bumblebee toy out there (Movie, G1, Prime, you name it), it looks as though the Prime guys really did create a completely unique pattern design for Bumblebee's new deco.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474860)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:17pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
That Bot wrote:
So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something?

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

Yeah, I took a look through the Prime Bumblebee images and that was my conclusion, too. And as Sabrblade pointed out, even he's not spot-on. Not that I doubt Hasbro will be quick to release a TV-color Bumblebee at some point soon, but couldn't the producers have used one of the existing black color schemes as a basis? It would actually make me want to buy PRID Shadow Strike Bumblebee more if they did. This whole "make all the characters with new beast spikes and stuff" really screams that the show runners and Hasbro are not communicating at all here.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474863)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:30pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Not that I doubt Hasbro will be quick to release a TV-color Bumblebee at some point soon, but couldn't the producers have used one of the existing black color schemes as a basis? It would actually make me want to buy PRID Shadow Strike Bumblebee more if they did.
My only guess is that they didn't want to start promoting a toy that's pretty much no longer in circulation (not counting any unsold pegwarming pieces that might still be lingering here and there).

That Bot wrote:This whole "make all the characters with new beast spikes and stuff" really screams that the show runners and Hasbro are not communicating at all here.
Ironic, considering one is "Hasbro" and the other is "Hasbro Studios". :P

But yeah, they need to get on the ball with this. :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474892)
Posted by lovesun on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:28am CDT
I'm excited! Can't wait to see Shockwave, Ultra Magnus and Predaking in this episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image and Clip (1474895)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:04am CDT
Man, I only WISH Shadow Bee was pegwarming anywhere. I still need one to complete my collection, I just didn't want to pay $15 for him. Anyway, it's an interesting point, but inventing an all new deco accomplishes less than promoting a toy from last year. At least then we can go "Well, better late than never!"

They may be called Hasbro Studios but clearly Jeff Kline and co are not working very closely with Hasbro. It's like they said "Okay we're making this thing called Beast Hunters and here's Optimus's new look and here's Predaking" and Hasbro ran with the rest. Or Hasbro might have told the showrunners "Here's new Optimus and here's Predaking, make the show about them" and neglected to mention the other dozen new toys they were making. Either way, they're doing different things with the same idea and it's bothersome.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Robots In Disguise TAV02 Grimlock Figure F/S New - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 14 minutes 25 seconds
Brand New Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 4 minutes 23 seconds
EMISSARY & CEREBROS FORTRESS MAXIMUS TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN 3 MO - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 14 minutes 51 seconds
New instock Warbotron Transformers Computron WB03-D Strafe BOY XMAS TOY GIFT - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 21 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers TITANS RETURN BRAINSTORM MOSC SEALED HTF U.S. LOW S/H - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 59 minutes 31 seconds
Motormaster Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class EUC - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 50 minutes 2 seconds
CHROMEDOME + STYLOR Transformers Titans Return Generations Deluxe Hasbro New - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Movie HTFD Voyager STRAFE MISB New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 4 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017