Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail

Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 2:23am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 23,286

Thanks to Seibertron.com user Bounti76, we know that the simplified voyagers Predaking and Optimus Prime, upscaled versions of their Cyberverse Commander counterparts, have started showing up at US retail. This sighting in particular comes from a Target in Centerville, Utah. Check out the image of Predaking below for proof! If any other users spot these at retail, make sure to report your findings in the Sightings section of Seibertron.com, for both Optimus Prime and Predaking.

I've attached a picture of Voyager Predaking. Optimus was there, too, but the green highlights put me off buying him.

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail

Credit(s): Bounti76

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 2:03pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558691)
Posted by Rated X on March 19th, 2014 @ 8:01am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558692)
Posted by shockblast2 on March 19th, 2014 @ 8:14am CDT
Rated X wrote:Im more interested in the deluxes (sinnertwin and cutthroat) no sightings on them yet ?

Pretty sure those were scrapped. If they are going to show up at retail they do not have much time left. TF4 toys should be on the shelves next month.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558708)
Posted by ScottyP on March 19th, 2014 @ 9:36am CDT

It's highly expected that those will show up at HTS, if they ever do at all. They've only been seen in some Asian countries so far (Singapore, etc).

Although you never know, TRU sometimes stocks "lost waves" several months after their expected release dates. Looking at you, Universe 2.0 Voyager Wave 2 that showed up in late 2009 after the line had ended.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558712)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 19th, 2014 @ 9:43am CDT
ScottyP wrote:

This wasn't from a "lost wave", but DotM Leader Jetwing Optimus Prime just showed up at my local TRU recently, along with ANOTHER batch of First Edition Prime Deluxes.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558713)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 19th, 2014 @ 9:52am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Black Friday backstock maybe? These toy stores always have some nice surprises when you give them time.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558738)
Posted by zatara1701 on March 19th, 2014 @ 12:00pm CDT
"Infernum Sword??" :???:

Guess they're just making up words now... Biggest result I found on Google for "Infernum" is a "black metal band out of Poland." :lol:

Although this looks pretty cool compared to the FIRST Predaking Voyager I bought, I am sticking with my $12 "Leader-class" one I picked up last month :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558782)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on March 19th, 2014 @ 3:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558783)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on March 19th, 2014 @ 3:59pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558792)
Posted by zatara1701 on March 19th, 2014 @ 4:42pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:I bought these 2 figures from a Tesco here in the UK a few weeks ago. Why doesn't THAT get a news post?

Because we won the Revolutionary War? LOL :lol:

Just kidding...but we did :michaelbay:

But seriously, did you submit it as news? I see stuff posted from finds from places in the world that does little for us Yanks or anyone in Europe, so why wouldn't they post it? :-?

I will back you up, My Friend...God Save the Queen!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558795)
Posted by Va'al on March 19th, 2014 @ 5:19pm CDT

As the poster above me said, did you submit it as news? :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558887)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 20th, 2014 @ 2:39am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

zatara1701 wrote:"Infernum Sword??" :???:

I'm actually very pleasantly surprised by this. It feels much more solid than the regular Voyager, and poses more easily- though the joints do ratchet very tightly. I'm definitely replacing my regular Voyager with this in my Predacon display. Still haven't opened Beast Fire Predaking and now have no reason to.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558913)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on March 20th, 2014 @ 8:17am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:As I recall, Jetwing Optimus was a Black Friday only import from Asia. It never showed up at any U.S. retail that I'm aware of.

There's a US Amazon version with orange, red, and blue versions of the gun with trailer deco on the wings. That version was also made a TRU exclusive for Black Friday in 2013.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558917)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 20th, 2014 @ 9:17am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:

Well, I just told you it DID. And this wasn't the first time I saw it there; I was just pointing out that it showed up again after a long absence.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1558963)
Posted by ScottyP on March 20th, 2014 @ 1:12pm CDT

Post a thread here: transformers-news-and-rumors-f234.php or email news@seibertron.com when you have personally made, and can verify, a sighting you think may be the first for your region. If it is, it'll be newsed up :D I'm not on the news crew but we're bros so I'll speak for them on that one.

Didn't say it earlier in the thread, but this version of Predaking is downright excellent. High recommend for a pickup if you see it, even if you have the Ultimate version.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1559147)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 21st, 2014 @ 11:04am CDT
Simplified for the price of a regular voyager........................... no.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1559150)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 21st, 2014 @ 11:15am CDT
dirk2243 wrote:Simplified for the price of a regular voyager........................... no.

Look at it this way: Simplified -> Larger Toys. This sucker of a Voyager Predaking is as big as, if not bigger than the Beast Fire one:

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1559155)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 21st, 2014 @ 11:47am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

That wasn't my point. I was saying I'm not paying more for an "upscaled" cyberverse character.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1559164)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 21st, 2014 @ 12:14pm CDT
dirk2243 wrote:

OK, but what about paying $20 for a Leader-size figure that's bigger and better-looking than the Voyager? What about paying half price for a better Leader-class figure?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1559165)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 21st, 2014 @ 12:16pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Simplified Voyagers Sighted at US Retail (1559170)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 21st, 2014 @ 12:32pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Just how big is the "Simplified Voyager" Optimus Prime compared to his wavemate Predaking?

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY