Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Monday, April 29th, 2013 12:44PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 20,408

Hot on the heels of the video review and Ultra Magnus, we have some in-hand images of the unexpectedly anticipated Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing, courtesy of TFND.net. We have mirrored some of the images below, and you can find the whole set here.

Keep your eyes peeled in the coming week for our very own Seibertron galleries!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images
Credit(s): TFND.net

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483118)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 29th, 2013 @ 12:55pm CDT
oh yeah, another bitching beast to add. cant wait :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483119)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on April 29th, 2013 @ 12:57pm CDT
He looks incredible. But the head sculpt is just a little "meh" for me.

Still might get him though.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483123)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 29th, 2013 @ 1:12pm CDT
I wonder what the markings on his wings mean...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483127)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 29th, 2013 @ 1:23pm CDT
Looks really good for a beast character. If I weren't jumping ship on the beasts, I might get this guy. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483130)
Posted by RhA on April 29th, 2013 @ 1:39pm CDT
Me gusta. I didn't think it would look so good.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483150)
Posted by Yweggo on April 29th, 2013 @ 2:32pm CDT
Ugh. Another Voyager who looks like I [strike]Need[/strike] want to have.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483153)
Posted by Zeedust on April 29th, 2013 @ 2:35pm CDT
Do want. Continuing to dig these new Preds.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483162)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 29th, 2013 @ 2:56pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483218)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 29th, 2013 @ 7:34pm CDT
I've never been a fan of "animal-formers", but Grimwing looks like a very well-designed toy. I like that it has accurate hind leg articulation instead of simply having the knees reversed.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483224)
Posted by RAcast on April 29th, 2013 @ 7:48pm CDT
Wow, this is the first one I actually like the look of, I have to admit.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483247)
Posted by REMINATOR on April 29th, 2013 @ 9:42pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:He looks incredible. But the head sculpt is just a little "meh" for me.

Funny, I had the same thought about the head and face. Other than that, Grimwing looks very awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483263)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 30th, 2013 @ 12:21am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:I don't like the gray plastic. Too much gray. If this gets a cooler repaint I might be interested.

I've got to agree with you.....it makes Grimwing look like a partially painted prototype; it's like he's unfinished.

My other quibble with the figure is those odd looking green "stirrups" on his heels...or AS his heels. they just look out of place.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483266)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:16am CDT
I like the grey plastic its like 5 shades darker than what they would normally use imagine it was the light DOTM grey, i wished they used this grimwing grey through the whole movie line. i'd like to see what takara does they'll probably use black ;) also the head sculpt to is excellent while it looks on the small side on those shoulders for me it's a cool looking head.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483267)
Posted by Mkall on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:37am CDT
This guy may be my favourite Predacon.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483275)
Posted by CBratetron on April 30th, 2013 @ 3:25am CDT
Still not convinced I want to buy any of these predacons.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing In-Hand Images (1483287)
Posted by Mykltron on April 30th, 2013 @ 6:38am CDT
When a figure looks almost identical in both modes I don't consider it a transformation.

Ending Soon On eBay

1986 TRANSFORMERS TRYPTICON DECEPTICON G1 Series Works Walks Incomplete LQQK HTF - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 5 The Last Knight Movie Deluxe Crosshairs Corvette pre order - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 4 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers HOC  Megatron t Heroes of Cybertron NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 7 minutes 13 seconds
NEW Transformers Beast Hunters Construct Bots PREDAKING Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 9 minutes 21 seconds
2002 Transformers Armada Sideways With Crosswise and Rook Complete MOC P212 - Time Remaining: 19 days 7 hours 10 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight DINOBOT SLASH Premeir Edition - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 14 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight TLK-25 Decepticon Nitro Japan version pre order - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 14 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Galaxy Force GC-22 Sonic Bomber Wing Saber - Time Remaining: 27 days 6 hours 15 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017