Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Monday, June 18th, 2012 8:27pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 23,458

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Transformers Dark of the Moon may have struck out at the Oscars, but Transformers Prime continues to win Daytime Emmys. These wins are from the Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

Congrats goes to the whole Transformers Prime crew as they won Outstanding Special Class Animated Program.

Another congrats goes to Christophe Vacher, Supervising Color Designer for his win for Outstanding Individual Achievement In Animation.

Let's hope the cast and crew keep up the outstanding work and continue to give us an impressive season with many more hopefully to come.

Credit(s): LA Times


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391475)
Posted by Deadput on June 18th, 2012 @ 10:57pm CDT
sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391483)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 18th, 2012 @ 11:37pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P


Aside from Cliffjumper; Tailgate & Seaspray got no character development, so we can't care too much they passed. We can however care if Arcee or Bulkhead were to die considering they've been with us longer.

They can dare to celebrate without them.

While Cliffjumper was probably an important plot device in the series, all we know is that he was Arcee's partner, and that she's pissed off. Besides, we can't miss him considering he was only in the show for the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

BTW, we don't care who posts first...
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391498)
Posted by Deadput on June 19th, 2012 @ 12:19am CDT
PrimeStriker wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P


Aside from Cliffjumper; Tailgate & Seaspray got no character development, so we can't care too much they passed. We can however care if Arcee or Bulkhead were to die considering they've been with us longer.

They can dare to celebrate without them.

While Cliffjumper was probably an important plot device in the series, all we know is that he was Arcee's partner, and that she's pissed off. Besides, we can't miss him considering he was only in the show for the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

BTW, we don't care who posts first...




hey i love cliff he is my fave autobot in the show so far. i hate bulkhead, ratchet is boring and gets no action so i don't care for him, prime is boring in my opinion i never like the leader, bee and wheels are OK they are characters i would sad too see them die and arc is too small but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died. the characters i want to see in the show are JAZZ AND MIRAGE my fave characters besides cliffjumper, ironhide, hotshot, smokescreen and kup and we need to see more back-story of tails and sprays.
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391512)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:09am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
PrimeStriker wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P


Aside from Cliffjumper; Tailgate & Seaspray got no character development, so we can't care too much they passed. We can however care if Arcee or Bulkhead were to die considering they've been with us longer.

They can dare to celebrate without them.

While Cliffjumper was probably an important plot device in the series, all we know is that he was Arcee's partner, and that she's pissed off. Besides, we can't miss him considering he was only in the show for the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

BTW, we don't care who posts first...




hey i love cliff he is my fave autobot in the show so far. i hate bulkhead, ratchet is boring and gets no action so i don't care for him, prime is boring in my opinion i never like the leader, bee and wheels are OK they are characters i would sad too see them die and arc is too small but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died. the characters i want to see in the show are JAZZ AND MIRAGE my fave characters besides cliffjumper, ironhide, hotshot, smokescreen and kup and we need to see more back-story of tails and sprays.
.
What do you mean, exactly, by "arc is too small?" If anything, all Autobots have gotten plenty of story arc. They most likely won't do much with Seaspray. That Wrecker was only used as an explanation for Wheeljack's return. They might explore Tailgate and Cliffjumper more because of the minibot killer, I mean Arcee, but that's about it. They have Five Autobots that are main characters. Cliff & Friends were minor characters.
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391527)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on June 19th, 2012 @ 4:06am CDT
Great show, and well deserved IMO. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391578)
Posted by Lockdown91 on June 19th, 2012 @ 9:11am CDT
That's great and all, well done guys I think it's a deserved win!

But when the hell is a new episode airing? :/ do we have any information on it? What's the plot going to be?
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391591)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 19th, 2012 @ 10:48am CDT
award for most annoying children in a show
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391600)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 11:31am CDT
Finally, something other than visuals is awarded.

PrimeStriker wrote:
What do you mean, exactly, by "arc is too small?" If anything, all Autobots have gotten plenty of story arc. They most likely won't do much with Seaspray. That Wrecker was only used as an explanation for Wheeljack's return. They might explore Tailgate and Cliffjumper more because of the minibot killer, I mean Arcee, but that's about it. They have Five Autobots that are main characters. Cliff & Friends were minor characters.
He means "Arc" as in "Arcee". Notice he shortened Cliffjumper to "Cliff", Bumblebee to "Bee", and Wheeljack to "Wheels". He shortened Arcee's name as well, hence his saying:
but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died.
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391746)
Posted by Deadput on June 19th, 2012 @ 5:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Finally, something other than visuals is awarded.

PrimeStriker wrote:
What do you mean, exactly, by "arc is too small?" If anything, all Autobots have gotten plenty of story arc. They most likely won't do much with Seaspray. That Wrecker was only used as an explanation for Wheeljack's return. They might explore Tailgate and Cliffjumper more because of the minibot killer, I mean Arcee, but that's about it. They have Five Autobots that are main characters. Cliff & Friends were minor characters.
He means "Arc" as in "Arcee". Notice he shortened Cliffjumper to "Cliff", Bumblebee to "Bee", and Wheeljack to "Wheels". He shortened Arcee's name as well, hence his saying:
but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died.


thanks with agreeing with me i am glad someone is also on the autobots side with me :BOT: :BOT: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391747)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 5:48pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:thanks with agreeing with me i am glad someone is also on the autobots side with me :BOT: :BOT: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Wait, what? I didn't say anything like that. All I was doing was clarifying something you said that he misunderstood. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards (1391863)
Posted by JetOptimus23 on June 20th, 2012 @ 3:21am CDT
Prime certainly deserves these awards...great series. Anyone have any idea when the hiatus will be over?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON HEADMASTER SKULLCRUNCHER MISB! US SELLER RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Hardhead & Duros" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY