Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed!

Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed!

Monday, February 7th, 2011 2:35pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 95,970

Hot on the heels of the Transformers: Prime Arcee and Starscream reveals we now have images of Bumblebee courtesy of IGN.com! Feast your optics on his product description and images below!

Transformers Prime has brought the animated robots-in-disguise back in a big way, and Hasbro is keeping up with a brand new assortment coming in October of 2011. It is IGN's pleasure to bring you the exclusive first look at Hasbro's Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee action figure, shown below. Pretty snazzy, if we do say so. The Transformers Prime First Edition action figure assortment includes Arcee and Starscream as well.

Credit(s): IGN.com, goshjosh95

Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178903)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on February 7th, 2011 @ 2:36pm CST
Holy foot kibble Batman! I don't really like it. Arcee looks good, Starscream is await and see. Bumblebee looks too wide and has too much awkward kibble.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178913)
Posted by ZenPrime on February 7th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CST
Yay! No cannon arm! :P
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178916)
Posted by rpetras on February 7th, 2011 @ 2:49pm CST
Three for three.

Looking good!

I'm much more excited for these 3 than for anything from DotM.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178919)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 7th, 2011 @ 2:55pm CST
Hate to say it but i like the movie bumblebee toy better. Anyone else get a Hot Shot vibe from his car mode?
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178920)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 7th, 2011 @ 2:55pm CST
Stockade wrote:This toy line is ALOT better than animated!!

Not to me. It's only been like 3 toys.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178921)
Posted by Screamfleet on February 7th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
Stockade wrote:This toy line is ALOT better than animated!!

Seems the same to me.
Actually Amiamted Arcee > Prime Arcee
So, I'd say so far, animated is better.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178924)
Posted by Optimus1138 on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:03pm CST
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178925)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:05pm CST
Optimus1138 wrote:I'm not sure what I think of this figure. It looks okay in robot mode, but I really don't like the wide shoulders. The vehicle mode looks pretty good, though. I'm hoping we'll see Bulkhead soon.

I think the shoulders are perhaps slightly mistransformed or at least are at the far point of their articulation.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178928)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:06pm CST
Eh. I'm just sick of Bumblebee. If I pick up any from Prime, 'Bee will not be one of them.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178930)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CST
IM TOTALLY GETTING ALL THE TRANSFORMERS:PRIME TOYS!
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178935)
Posted by Razama on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CST
Not feeling any of these. Looks like if bayformers and animated had a baby this is what would turn out. They look too much like movie figures in an animated style. im new btw :D
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178936)
Posted by Megazarak on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CST
They are really capturing the look of the show with these figures. Bumblebee's looking good.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178940)
Posted by frogbat on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:16pm CST
arcee is my fave one so far.. star scream sacrificed his alt mode and bumblebee is ok

think they've done a fine job of marrying animated with the movieverse and am intrigued - hopefully the quality of the show will improve as they go along

am sure finding these more of a win than the moon thingies
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178941)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:

Agreed, the right and left shoulders do not even match up.

But, I will say I think they have went 3 for 3 so far with these guys. Granted, the colors are probably photoshopped to no end, the molds have been great. Really looking forward to seeing Prime. Hopefully, he is a voyager and has his battle mask/plate =P~
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178943)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CST
Don't know what it is about the alt mode but for some reason I want to see it redone in Cybertron Downshift's paint scheme. Not the bot mode, that would just look odd, but the vehicle mode in the green and black. Aside from that I don't have much of an opinion about this guy one way or the other. Other than some of the Generations figures, my enthusiasm for the most recent TF designs has dropped sharply.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178948)
Posted by noctorro on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:25pm CST
Bumblebee looks awesome, I really like this style and I'm beginning to accept the no-noses. Since a lot of TF lines have noses, this is different. I also love the way animated + movie worked out, it's win from both lines. There are so many TF toylines now and coming out in the near future, I really need to get a bigger room :s
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178949)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:26pm CST
bout time
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178960)
Posted by Seibertron on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:50pm CST
Where's the toy of Cliffjumper from episode 2?
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178963)
Posted by Blurrz on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:54pm CST
Really sexy.
Re: Transformers: Prime Bumblebee Revealed! (1178964)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 7th, 2011 @ 3:55pm CST
I would much rather see a CJ myself. Not that I collect CJs, but I could make an exception for Prime.

This Bumblebee looks decent, but I'm much less enthusiastic because it's Bumblebee, and that lower leg kibble looks pretty bad. I'm sure they could've done something a little better than that. But I'll probably buy it.

Bring on Bulkhead!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3RD PARTY MINI SPIKE FIGURE 4-PIECE SET IMPOSSIBLETOYSNET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shatter Figure Energon Igniter Bumblebee Movie 2018 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series SHATTER Deluxe Class #40 Bumblebee Movie Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Predacon Cryotek Megatron Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Gernerations Cyber Battalion Series JETFIRE Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DINO SPARKERS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK VF HASBRO TF Brand NEW" on EBAY