Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image

Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 9:23pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,095

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Hub have updated their facebook page with a promo image for this week's all new episode of Tranformers Prime, "Crisscross".

In this week's new episode of "Transformers Prime," Airachnid makes a deal with Silas as she seeks vengeance against Arcee and Jack. Tune in Saturday at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT - do you think she'll get her revenge?


Image

Credit(s): The Hub


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245301)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:26pm CDT
Crisscross Apple Sauce! Silos, please get eaten by Airachnid, you make a clown look stupid :D

But of course I'm serious, I hope his deal backfires and gets him eaten, if Transformers ate humans :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245306)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:38pm CDT
Tarantulas did eat rats in beast mode, hehe. Who knows, maybe they use the flesh pulp to lubricate their gears and servos :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245307)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:40pm CDT
silo's Ideology does seem flawed, and maybe Blackarachnia, I don't care what hasbro calls her, is about to kill him, and he offers her some kind of initiative, like a cure, if she even has a desease or anything like that, in memory of animated meltdown. well anyways, I don't think so. still, "Airachnid" teaming up with silos might just be interesting enough.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245316)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:50pm CDT
Quick question; What was Airachnid's debut episode again? :???:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245317)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:52pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Quick question; What was Airachnid's debut episode again? :???:


Episode 12, predatory
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245320)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:55pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Quick question; What was Airachnid's debut episode again? :???:


Episode 12, predatory

Thanks, I owe you one! ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245353)
Posted by Megazarak on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:21pm CDT
Sounds like a pretty cool episode. The first episode featuring Silas and MECH was incredibly boring if I remember correctly, but last week's episode Operation Breakdown was great. It even looked like some humans may have 'accidentally' have been crushed or struck by Bulkhead and Breakdown, especially when Bulk rushed the room where they were holding Breakdown. Either way, hopefully the humans continue to be interesting rather than a detriment, and with Airachnid around it should be alright. I wonder if she'll get an actual alt mode this time around.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245358)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:24pm CDT
Megazarak wrote:Sounds like a pretty cool episode. The first episode featuring Silas and MECH was incredibly boring if I remember correctly, but last week's episode Operation Breakdown was great. It even looked like some humans may have 'accidentally' have been crushed or struck by Bulkhead and Breakdown, especially when Bulk rushed the room where they were holding Breakdown. Either way, hopefully the humans continue to be interesting rather than a detriment, and with Airachnid around it should be alright. I wonder if she'll get an actual alt mode this time around.


I'd have to agree; I think the first episode featuring silas and mech was the weakest so far.
But Yea, Operation Breakdown was awesome, loving the more mature content on there.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245359)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:25pm CDT
Eh, I didn't care for the Predatory. I actually prefer the Mech episodes, as long as they don't become some huge enemy. They have their place as a sideshow, though. Hopefully this will be interesting
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245363)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:33pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:and maybe Blackarachnia, I don't care what hasbro calls her, is about to kill him,
I'm sorry but this burns me so much. Airachnid has become my favorite Decepticon of this show. What is so wrong with her not being named Blackarachia? We already got a recent version of Blackarachni in Animated. Why must we be restricted to having all female spider bots being named "Blackarachnia"? Can't we extend the names of spider-based Transformers beyond those that have already come and gone? She has a new name. What's the big deal? She's her own original and unique character. She need not be another rehash of someone who has been done over and over (not that Blackarachnia specifically has, but that's the vibe I'm getting from this). There is nothing wrong with tere being another female spider bot who has a new name and her own identity.

It's just like when people were complaining saying how Wheeljack should have been Drift, given how he's a warrior instead of a mechanic. But, it was stated at BotCon 2011 that Prime Wheeljack IS a mechanic. We just haven't gotten to see that side of him yet. But what's wrong with him being a warrior too? It was also stated that they had planned out Wheeljack's character without having Drift in mind, and that any similarities between the two are mere coincidences. Same goes for Angolmois and Dark Energon: coincidentally similar.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245370)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:42pm CDT
Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia. It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245372)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:46pm CDT
I'm with Saborblade on this one. Always cool to have more Fem-bots, and who is to say cybertron can't be home to 2 snirky female spider bots among the millions of cybertronians.
:CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245376)
Posted by Shadowman on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
Is it just me or does Silas, with his goggles, look awfully familiar?
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245384)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:58pm CDT
Starscream GaGa wrote:Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia.
Minus the Spider theme, Cybertron Thunderblast fits that very description.

Starscream GaGa wrote:It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Leozack, Hellbat, Terrorsaur (his pre-Earth body was a Cybertronian jet), Armada Thrust, Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Soundwave, etc. etc.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245397)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:08pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:Is it just me or does Silas, with his goggles, look awfully familiar?


Nope.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245401)
Posted by Shadowman on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Leozack, Hellbat, Terrorsaur (his pre-Earth body was a Cybertronian jet), Armada Thrust, Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Soundwave, etc. etc.


Don't forget that Spotlight: Ramjet was all about Ramjet trying to kill Megatron.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245424)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:32pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:Is it just me or does Silas, with his goggles, look awfully familiar?


Actually, I keep thinking he looks like Spade(?) from Small Soldiers.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245426)
Posted by dinogeist on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:34pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:Crisscross Apple Sauce! Silos, please get eaten by Airachnid, you make a clown look stupid :D

But of course I'm serious, I hope his deal backfires and gets him eaten, if Transformers ate humans :lol:


It would be leaps & bounds cool to get rid of the SILAS element from the TF prime cartoon series. so the focus gets put back on the decepticons verses autobots. without getting side tracked with annoying villian humans.

Knowing Hasbro,Silas & his team will HAUNT & SIDE-TRACK the TF Prime episodes like those annoying villian humans did in that TF animated cartoon series.

My guess is at some point SILAS gets badly injured & is near death. then Silas ask his team to rebuild him as a Cyborg. then Silas controls various exo-suits robots with his enhanced Cyborg's parts.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245440)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia.
Minus the Spider theme, Cybertron Thunderblast fits that very description.

Starscream GaGa wrote:It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Leozack, Hellbat, Terrorsaur (his pre-Earth body was a Cybertronian jet), Armada Thrust, Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Soundwave, etc. etc.

Alright ALRIGHT! Sorry for sparking the whole debate over again! Is that ENOUGH? Jeeze!
Alright. Blackarachnia is a spider. she will always be a spider.
Airachnid is more like that weird scorpion centaur thingy from animorphs. all I'm saying is that they are practically the same, hasbro just wants the right to that name.
the air in airachnid should mean something imo
hope she gets a jet mode or something. that would destinguish her.
but as of now, she's practically blackarachnia's twin. esp. since they can't really put a giant spider in such a real world setting, so a cybertronian predator eight legged half bot half spider thingy it is.
btw, Cybertron thunderblast was so awesome. she was such a screamer fangirl lol
Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image (1245446)
Posted by dinogeist on June 23rd, 2011 @ 12:09am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia.
Minus the Spider theme, Cybertron Thunderblast fits that very description.

Starscream GaGa wrote:It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Leozack, Hellbat, Terrorsaur (his pre-Earth body was a Cybertronian jet), Armada Thrust, Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Soundwave, etc. etc.

Alright ALRIGHT! Sorry for sparking the whole debate over again! Is that ENOUGH? Jeeze!
Alright. Blackarachnia is a spider. she will always be a spider.
Airachnid is more like that weird scorpion centaur thingy from animorphs. all I'm saying is that they are practically the same, hasbro just wants the right to that name.
the air in airachnid should mean something imo
hope she gets a jet mode or something. that would destinguish her.
but as of now, she's practically blackarachnia's twin. esp. since they can't really put a giant spider in such a real world setting, so a cybertronian predator eight legged half bot half spider thingy it is.
btw, Cybertron thunderblast was so awesome. she was such a screamer fangirl lol


My guess is RECENTLY Hasbro is getting PROTECTIVE against their characters & how their represented in the media outlets like cartoons,movies,comics.

Hasbro most likely now views the Blackarachnia character persona as a good transformers. Hasbro doesn't want to confuse viewers & alienate the characters into radically different interpretations.

Example: the Original plan for the Animated cartoon series was to have HOTROD/Rodimus act & play the sentinel prime character role. Hasbro got involved & said no. because hasbro didn't want Rodimus to act the way sentinel prime did in the animated cartoon series. so the character got changed from rodimus to sentinel prime.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY