Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Friday, March 30th, 2012 4:34pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 27,809

I case anyone has forgotten or the sneak peeks didn't get you amped up enough, here is another screen capture from tomorrow night's Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode Crossfire. The Official Transformers Facebook page has provided an ominous shot of Megatron and Dreadwing. Check it out below:

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook

This article was last modified on Friday, March 30th, 2012 4:52pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364054)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364057)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:52pm CDT
Kylehudson1996 wrote:In the title you said "promo clip", but this is just an image. I was disappointed :-(

I see that you are absolutely right. I meant Promo pic... sorry. Off to make corrections! :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364059)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 30th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
I must say, I'm really enjoying TFPrime!
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364072)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
This image makes Dreadwing look even more shorter than Megatron :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364075)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:13pm CDT
Holy hell is Megatron tall! :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364093)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CDT
These guys look great! :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364096)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:18pm CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364105)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:

I want Skyquake, since I already have the G2 Dreadwing and Darkwind, who have the sweetest gimmicks and what not.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364277)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
Between promo clips and teaser images you may like you already seen today's new episode of Transformers Prime "Crossfire", but we've got couple of additional teaser images courtesy of TVweb. It looks like we can expect plenty of Decepticon action this evening. As always the images are mirrored below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364299)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
Nice pics! I hope Dreadwing stays as a main Decepticon cast member.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364325)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:23pm CDT
I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364524)
Posted by ILL-Star on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
I think it's in Dreadwings Commander class bio.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364755)
Posted by First-Aid on April 1st, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
I will say this...this series has no qualms about killing off characters. What do you think will happen to poor Breakdown? Will poor Starscream ever get his T-cog back?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Quillfire Complete 1 One Step Changers RID 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Grimlock (Sealed) Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "transformers the movie toys, bumblebee, starscream, jazz, ironhide, barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Toys Transformers Bumblebee 2016 Chevy Camaro Diecast Car" on EBAY
Buy "G2 Superion Boxed Set | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Legends Shockwave | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro Class" on EBAY
Buy "Voyager Motormaster | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "JETFIRE Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Commander Class" on EBAY