Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios

Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios

Friday, March 23rd, 2012 8:13am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,721

Hobbybase has posted an in-package of the upcoming Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Ironhide and Dreadwing (a repaint of Skyquake). Check them out below. Dreadwing makes his cartoon debut in tomorrow's episode of Transformers Prime "Loose Cannons" on the Hub at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT.

Update: Courtesy of HK-TF we have even more images of the two plus their bios.

IRONHIDE is always ready for anything, as long as "anything" involves a fight. Surly, tough, and spoiling for a fight, IRONHIDE has made a career out of blasting DECEPTICONS to pieces. His laser-proof armor makes him a tough opponent for even the most powerful warriors.

DREADWING is fiercely loyal to MEGATRON, and is nearly as savage in battle as the DECEPTICON leader himself. As a Seeker, he proved himself a force to be reckoned with. As DECEPTICON second in command, he may be the end of the AUTOBOTS.

Credit(s): gavinfuzzy, Hobbybase facebook, HK-TF

This article was last modified on Friday, March 23rd, 2012 9:24am CDT

Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361478)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:28am CDT
I belive it's actually HOBBYbase? without the E?

Pictured inside their shop ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361480)
Posted by El Duque on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:37am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:I belive it's actually HOBBYbase? without the E?

Pictured inside their shop ;)

:D Credited you as the news source too.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361483)
Posted by mattwhite924 on March 23rd, 2012 @ 9:10am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361489)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 23rd, 2012 @ 9:30am CDT
mattwhite924 wrote:I've been pleasantly surprised by the Cyberverse Commanders stuff. Their alt modes are kind of meh, but they usually have pretty good robot modes. Megatron and Starscream in particular look fantastic.

IMO Bulkhead is the most impressive so far based on scale and that scale having great articulation! I'm so digging Dreadwing and that cool Blue Angels look in these posted pics. Excellent news guys! ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361491)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 23rd, 2012 @ 9:32am CDT
Cool. I can't wait until my local stores start stocking Prime RID figures other than Bumblebee and Bot Shots!

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361492)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 23rd, 2012 @ 9:37am CDT
The more I look at Ironhide, I find he looks like a water bottle delivery truck... :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361503)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 23rd, 2012 @ 10:19am CDT
Color? - Red
Face? - Doesn't resemble a buffalo
Bonus - chest is a window ala G1

See Hasbro!? That wasn't so tough! I'll buy it!
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361504)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 23rd, 2012 @ 10:19am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361508)
Posted by tattood-transformer on March 23rd, 2012 @ 10:54am CDT
I really dig these versions! I like them better than the deluxe versions they just come across as cheap to me and I really haven't gone out of my way to buy any. I picked up Ratchet and I'm not impressed with these he just looks like a toddler made him. I have CV Megatron and I think he is pretty bad-ass. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361511)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 23rd, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361516)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 23rd, 2012 @ 11:17am CDT
I like Skyquake a lot. Nice colors, good mold.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361521)
Posted by Bouncy X on March 23rd, 2012 @ 11:28am CDT
so is ironhide gonna be on the show or is he just one of those toys made for the toyline and nothing else? and if he does come, will cullen voice him again? :P
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361531)
Posted by tattood-transformer on March 23rd, 2012 @ 12:14pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Have they released any pics of a larger Ironhide? These looked so good, I forgot they were tiny. Heh. :shock:

I was wondering if he would show up in Prime as well but then I thought I read somewhere that bulkhead was IronHide??? They created Bulkhead to take IronHides place just for the animated series. Am I making that up?
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361532)
Posted by r3devi7 on March 23rd, 2012 @ 12:17pm CDT
Ironhide in red with a G1~ish head?! Dont mind if I do!
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361534)
Posted by Erailea on March 23rd, 2012 @ 12:25pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:I want these but im not willing to spend $10 on em, didnt feel right paying $8 let alone $10.

Same. I was thinking of buying the commander class line for a while, but for $10 it really feels like a rip off :/ Might buy Ironhide if he doesn't get deluxe-sized, just 'cause 'Hide is in my top favorite bots list, but otherwise... I'm going to hope there are some nice coupons later, like with DOTM.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361709)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:41pm CDT
Here I thought I was only going to get away with buying 1 figure from this series (the obligatory Optimus addition to my Prime collection) but now it looks like I'm going to have to pick up Ironhide right after I snag Wheeljack. Good job on this one Hasbro. I'm actually impressed.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361740)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 23rd, 2012 @ 9:55pm CDT
tattood-transformer wrote:

Probably a repaint of Kup, or that Kup is a repaint of Ironhide. Either way, I have not seen pictures of deluxe Ironhide.

Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361944)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on March 24th, 2012 @ 5:33pm CDT
Do want
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1361950)
Posted by Random on March 24th, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
So...these Cyberverse Commanders are smaller than Deluxes? If that's the case, we are getting deluxes of these figs, right?
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide Images and Bios (1362505)
Posted by El Duque on March 26th, 2012 @ 4:45pm CDT
Courtesy of HK-TF we have two in-hand galleries of the Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide. These two figures are scheduled to release next month as part of the Cyberverse Commander Wave 2 assortment. Check out the mirrored images below!

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers combiner wars blackjack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS JUMP SHOT BUMBLEBEE, Bot Shots 2013" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Generations Deluxe Thrilling 30 Autobot Skids w/ IDW comic MOSC????" on EBAY
Buy "Perceptor Transformers Super 7 reaction figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Movie Cyberverse Legion Class Topspin Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 DECEPTICON THUNDERCRACKER FIGURE Loose Combiner Wars Legends" on EBAY