Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images

Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images

Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 12:06pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,250

As we reported earlier, the Transformers Prime Cyberverse Vehicles wave one have been released in the UK. Courtesy of our UK based site sponsor Kapow Toys we have nice gallery of Star Hammer with Wheeljack images. This Cyberverse vehicle assortment features a LED light-up gimmick that can be used with your other Cyberverse figures and accessories. Check out the images below!

Kapow Toys wrote:Hasbro continue the goodness with the Cyberverse Star Hammer and Wheeljack, Cyberverse has always been fun but just recently with the Prime line they have been excelling. Kids will love this, its great value at under £20 and you get not only a transforming figure in the shape of Wheeljack but also a vehicle / playset. The ship itself has electronic light features via an attachment shaped like a laser, it can attach itself to Cyberverse weapons and Commander size figures making them glow in the process. There is an opening cockpit in which the figure can sit and 2 sets of handle bars which allow other figures to man the firing rocket launchers when the wings are deployed.

Overall I've got to score this at least a 9/10 - collectors and kids will love it!

Credit(s): Kapow Toys

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 1:26pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380330)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 16th, 2012 @ 12:24pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380333)
Posted by El Duque on May 16th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
#Sideways# wrote:So wait, these were just released just now in the UK? Are they here in the US, 'cause I could have sworn I saw this at my local Target. I remember because I went there to get Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I'm not aware of any US sightings. Are you sure you didn't see the DOTM Cyberverse Ark playset?
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380358)
Posted by korisifu on May 16th, 2012 @ 1:49pm CDT
Looks good! The cyberverse line has really grown on me. Especially with Transformers:Prime
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380364)
Posted by craggy on May 16th, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
the wheeljack set looks pretty awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380400)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 16th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

That is a likely candidate, and I wouldn't put it past my almost hallucinating mind to form something like that, but my SuperTarget is notorious for releasing things early. They almost always put Pokemon Cards, LEGOs and even Transformers on the shelves before they are officially released. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the Transformers: Prime set. I once found LEGO Atlantis Sets on the shelves almost a month before their official release.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380466)
Posted by RAcast on May 16th, 2012 @ 8:05pm CDT
Slashercon wrote::shock: Y'know, that cyberverse Knockout figure looks better than the deluxe :???: ...HOW IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD, IS THAT POSSIBLE?! :-x Hasbro is incapable of making a more screen accurate deluxe, but they make a beautiful looking cyberverse figure in a wonderful looking set. "sigh" Life is just amazing sometimes isn't it. This makes me want to spend more money than I want to on something that I don't even won't because of it's out of scale look.

In all fairness, the mold is perfect. And when I say "perfect" I mean every single detail that exists on KO's robot mode is on the deluxe. It's just not painted. :BANG_HEAD:

On topic now, these look great. :) I have absolutely no intention of getting them, but they look great! xD
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380607)
Posted by dinojack86 on May 17th, 2012 @ 9:46am CDT
These vehicle playsets may single-handidly force me to buy into the cyberverse line. They are too cool to pass up.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380637)
Posted by TheDEMOLISHOR1234 on May 17th, 2012 @ 11:12am CDT
I posted a video review of this set on my youtube account. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEil2EpH ... el&list=UL
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack In-Hand Images (1380674)
Posted by leokearon on May 17th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CDT
Managed to get Knock Out with his Drill, a lot of fun and unlike most of the DOTM Cyberverse playsets it also works with the Commander class.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021