Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery

Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery

Saturday, January 21st, 2012 1:06pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 67,653

Seibertron.com sponsor Kapow-Toys continue to provide us with some galleries of new Transformers Prime figures. This time we have Cyberverse Commander Starscream for you to enjoy.

Credit(s): Kapow-Toys

This article was last modified on Saturday, January 21st, 2012 1:15pm CST

Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336678)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:36pm CST
I do hope it's a commander.

Kinda love and hate the Energon weapons.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336681)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:43pm CST
Funny how now his feet are where they are in alt mode and not dragging so to speak behind him like his deluxe version. :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336687)
Posted by TulioDude on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:48pm CST
He just looks cool.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336688)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:48pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336696)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:07pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Oh I'm so going to buy this when it come out! Even if it's just a legend class, it look awesome through and through!
I do hope it's a commander.

Kinda love and hate the Energon weapons.

Starscream is indeed a commander
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336704)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:21pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:its just as bad as the deluxe, easy pass. Looks like my collection is about to stop growing, guess ill just keep working on my Thundercat one

I'd like to know what about the Deluxe you think is bad, seriously, he's exactly like the show. :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336709)
Posted by dinogeist on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:26pm CST
I like this design in both modes & I think it has better proptions than the deluxe toy.

I still can't get use to the female high heels these TF Prime starscream toys have.

IMHO,Having a starscream toy with female high heels. seems like a golden oppurtunity to release a recolor called slipscream with a remolded female head sculpt.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336791)
Posted by Blurrz on January 21st, 2012 @ 4:52pm CST
Cute. SEEKER REPAINT TIME
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336846)
Posted by G1 Legacy on January 21st, 2012 @ 8:30pm CST
:BOOM:
I hate to do my typical complaining routine regarding TF: Prime stuff, but could this figure look any more effeminate!? I know, I know "I'm just another cursed geewuner". But I've been really trying to give TFP a chance for several months now but we're talking about one of the most well recognized and established characters in the franchise and they've made him out to be a daisy flower with this physical design. He's too lanky and it seems like he's wearing high heels, complete with pink weapons and all lol. Say what you will to defend this.. that its a modern update or that the writers were trying to design his physical traits to resemble his devious and slinky personality but in almost all of his prior incarnations, yes he's been a slick, coniving, self preserving coward but as first lieutenant to Megatron and leader of the Seekers (yea, I know there's no seekers in TFP), by god he could throw down and hold his own when the situation called for it.

Don't get me wrong, as a toy I think its an interesting design and all, but it just doesn't say Starscream to me. I mean Bayformers "salad shooter" design was more intimidating than this thing.

Just imagine Starscream bearing down on Springer and Arcee (or Bulkhead and Arcee if that make you feel better) shooting at their fleeing backs screaming "Pathetic fools, there's no escape!" Just to be outsmarted by the transforming cogs of Autobot city and getting his heel stuck in the closing doors, wincing and reluctantly firing one of his wittle rockets down upon his leg in a last ditch effort to free himself and crying out "OW, my Jimmy Choo's!!!!" 8-}

Relax, I kid, I kid =;
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1336993)
Posted by Anonymous on January 22nd, 2012 @ 10:12am CST
G1 Legacy wrote::BOOM:

=;

Never woulda happened. Due to the scaled down hourglass figure of this new screamer he woulda been alot faster, flew to the top much quicker and slipped right through those doors. :grin:
Seriously though, Im inclined to agree with you. I am a huge starscream fan and I hate his other incarnations. I am partial to G1 but have loved many of the radical changes to some of my classic favs. Starscream just cant get any justice.(the movie screamer is one of the worst looking abominations EVER!!!)
It dosent bug me too much though. I have my universe screamer and once I procure a white toon colored screamer Ill be good.
I do wish that figure were a wee bit larger though. Maybe Ill get a masterpiece.
What does bug me a bit is that most of the new fans will never know the true screamer.
Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Starscream Gallery (1337100)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 22nd, 2012 @ 4:35pm CST
G1 Legacy wrote:tl;dr
Prime's Starscream look like a girl!

Well, sure he does. But I'm a big Screamers fan and I love all of his incarnations. Sure, he is very feminine but in the series, that body suit him well.

Beside, it would be quite easy to mod/repaint him as a sexy Splitstream! <3

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 141 MARVEL COMICS October 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 140 MARVEL COMICS September 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2013 Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave MP-02 Toys R Us US (Takara)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "New Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY