Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images

Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images

Monday, May 28th, 2012 2:24am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,380

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted in-package images of Transformers Prime Deluxe wave four. This wave includes three new figures; Dead End (Wheeljack repaint/remold), Shadow Strike Bumblebee (RID repaint), and the highly anticipated Airachnid. Robotkingdom currently has wave four sealed cases in-stock and ready to ship!

Robotkingdom wrote:Sealed case include:
TRA PRIME CLIFF JUMPER 1
TRA PRIME SOUNDWAVE 1
TRA PRIME KNOCKOUT 1
TRA PRIME AIRRACHNID 1
TRA PRIME SHADOW STRIKE BUMBLEBEE 2
TRA PRIME DEADEND 2

Long exposure to radiation and Dark Energon has changed DEAD END. The formerly talkative DECEPTICON mercenary now broods quietly in the shadows, staring hungrily at the power cores of his fellow warriors. He's always freaked out the AUTOBOTS, but now even his friends think he's scary.

Outfitted with new chameleon tech developed by AUTOBOT RATCHET, BUMBLEBEE finds he is free to to anywhere and do anything. As his high-tech paint shifts colors and patterns to hide him from view, he easily slips in behind an unwary DECEPTICON, and then moves to finish him off.

Conditioned to battle and hardship by her years spent hunting rare creatures across the depths of space, AIRACHNID is a primed and powerful warrior. She has returned to the service of MEGATRON after her long absence, determined to prove herself as a leader - no matter who she has to destroy to prove it.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

This article was last modified on Monday, May 28th, 2012 2:36am CDT

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384455)
Posted by blitzwing47 on May 28th, 2012 @ 2:39am CDT
Could care less for Bee.
Dead End looks halfway decent, would love see him in the show.
But as for Airachnid...
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :DANCE: :DANCE: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384456)
Posted by RhA on May 28th, 2012 @ 2:48am CDT
Dead End still appeals, horrible colors and all.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384457)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 28th, 2012 @ 2:49am CDT
Airachnid is bought on sight... I already have one 'Bee, that'll do. Dead End...WAY too wacky a color combo to be interesting.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384458)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 28th, 2012 @ 3:15am CDT
Pickin up both Dead-end and Airachnid.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384460)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 28th, 2012 @ 3:26am CDT
Dead End's paint job actually looks really cool from the top. Airachnid will be bought...and we don't speak about that other guy. :-x
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384469)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 28th, 2012 @ 4:39am CDT
I can't believe you guys are on wave 4 already. I've yet to see any wave 2 at retail over here. :sad:

Anyway, Airachnid yes...Dead End maybe???...and BB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384473)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 28th, 2012 @ 4:59am CDT
Can Arachnid do the spider thing?
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384475)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:05am CDT
Arachnid looks great, but like all PRID stuff, I'm holding off getting um for a sale. Once a sale comes, I'll get Wheekjack, Ratchet, Vehicon and Arachnid at 1 shot.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384477)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:06am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Can Arachnid do the spider thing?

I don't think so mate, just her helicopter alt mode.

Out of interest, have you seen any wave 2 round your way?
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384482)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:16am CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Can Arachnid do the spider thing?

I don't think so mate, just her helicopter alt mode.

Out of interest, have you seen any wave 2 round your way?

Hmm, thats a shame. Maybe a voyager triple changer will come along.

If Soundwave is in wave 2 then I got him from an Asda near me but thats it. I have seen Wheeljack, Bumbleebee, Cliffjumper, Voyager Prime and Megatron at TRU.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384484)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 28th, 2012 @ 5:35am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Can Arachnid do the spider thing?

I don't think so mate, just her helicopter alt mode.

Out of interest, have you seen any wave 2 round your way?

Hmm, thats a shame. Maybe a voyager triple changer will come along.

I think Soundwave was wave in 1? Seems to be all BB's round here. Thanks again.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384487)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 28th, 2012 @ 6:06am CDT
Airachnid's biography is a load of BS. /:)
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384490)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on May 28th, 2012 @ 6:23am CDT
Of course the package has 2 god damn Shadow Strike Bumblebees. Excited for the other two though.
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Can Arachnid do the spider thing?

I don't think so mate, just her helicopter alt mode.

Out of interest, have you seen any wave 2 round your way?

Hmm, thats a shame. Maybe a voyager triple changer will come along.

I think Soundwave was wave in 1? Seems to be all BB's round here. Thanks again.

I've found Bulkhead, Starscream, Hot Shot, and Knock Out at ONE of my Wal Marts. All except Knock Out were at a Target three towns over.

No Vehicon yet, though.

Also, Soundwave was in Wave 1.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384496)
Posted by Anonymous on May 28th, 2012 @ 6:44am CDT
Meh, I already have Wheeljack. I don't normally go without getting more than one of a mold, but I think I'll wait for the inevitable Slicer repaint. Even if it appears as a Funpub figure...
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384500)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on May 28th, 2012 @ 7:12am CDT
Man Deadend sounds creepy this makes me want him even more. Is he a Cybertroniom Vampire or Zombie as he looks hungrily at his friends power cores

Airachnid looks good to bad they didn't put anything about her and Arcee in her Bio
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384502)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 28th, 2012 @ 7:21am CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Can Arachnid do the spider thing?

I don't think so mate, just her helicopter alt mode.

Out of interest, have you seen any wave 2 round your way?

Hmm, thats a shame. Maybe a voyager triple changer will come along.

I think Soundwave was wave in 1? Seems to be all BB's round here. Thanks again.

Wave 2 with Ratchet and Arcee has hit the UK only a few weeks ago. You should ask Pretender Skywarp to see if he's spotted anything new, he's only spotted Arcee so far.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384504)
Posted by Mega-con-14 on May 28th, 2012 @ 8:18am CDT
I kind of like how Dead End looks, but the colors could be better. As for Arachnid, I hate her character on the show but this toy is outstanding!
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384505)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 28th, 2012 @ 8:40am CDT
only two I'm interested in are dead end and arachnid!!!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384508)
Posted by Heavy B on May 28th, 2012 @ 8:50am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 In-Package Images (1384513)
Posted by First-Aid on May 28th, 2012 @ 8:58am CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:The wal-mart near where I live has 10 RID bumblebees on the shelf. And now more of him are coming. TAKE A HINT HASBRO

Believe it or not, I can top that. My TRU here had 21 BBs and no other deluxes out two weeks ago. Surprisingly, they are now down to 16. I was stunned to find out that there were people who didn't have him yet...until I realized that I'd been bashing the case packing and the number of BBs so much that I forgot to get him myself. :oops:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise (RID) Mini-Con Lancelon 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Angry Birds Gray Silver Rare Energon Lockdown Pig Telepods Works" on EBAY