Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown

Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex  Machina' Meet Breakdown

Thursday, March 10th, 2011 3:03pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,167

Yahoo! Kids has a new clip of this week's episode of Transformers Prime, "Deus Ex Machina". We finally get a good look at Breakdown as he faces off with Bulkhead. It seems like the two have a bit of history. We also get a brief glimpse of Breakdown's new alt mode. To view the video click here!

Credit(s): Yahoo! Kids

This article was last modified on Thursday, March 10th, 2011 5:49pm CST

Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193056)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 10th, 2011 @ 3:39pm CST
Pretty impressive throwing Bulkhead around like that.
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193112)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 10th, 2011 @ 5:49pm CST
Wow. Do I feel underwhelmed with Breakdown's alt-mode. Big, bad Breakdown just handed Bulkhead his ass then transforms into a very average looking Jeep and trundles off at a very pedestrian looking speed. I genuinely expected a loud bang and a cloud of smoke to come out of the exhaust.
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193182)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on March 10th, 2011 @ 7:53pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193312)
Posted by Berserker Prime on March 11th, 2011 @ 4:52am CST
So Breakdown is ganna be a jeep (or something along those lines) eh?
Dont really know how I feel about that yet. Cant wait to see this one, it better be awesome seeing how this is the last one for a few weeks.

PhunkJunkion wrote:Too bad I don't get the Hub. This series actually seems like it might be pretty decent.

You can watch them on YouTube. I dont have cable so thats were I watch 'em.
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193566)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 11th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CST
Looking foward to this episode!
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193575)
Posted by El Duque on March 11th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CST
Just a quick reminder that the latest episode of Transformers Prime, "Deus Ex Machina", will air this afternoon at 6:30 Eastern/ 3:30 Pacific on the Hub! Bulkhead and Miko race to Greece to retrieve an Energon Harvestor, but Starscream and Breakdown have their own plans for the powerful device. This episode's promo is embedded below, and if you want to get a closer look at Breakdown visit Yahoo! Kids by clicking here!

Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193605)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 11th, 2011 @ 3:42pm CST
Last one for a few weeks? damn... whens it going to restart again. I hate it when shows take breaks, urgh, the walking dead is driving me nuts.
:CON:
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193681)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 11th, 2011 @ 6:58pm CST
Turned out to be a good episode. I'm ready for Megatron to be repaired so the story gets moving but this is a really good show! Too bad we have to wait a few weeks for next episode; we didn't even get a preview... :-x
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1193798)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 11th, 2011 @ 10:16pm CST
I like today's episode the best so far. I'm sick of drones. It was cool seeing MORE decepticons. (Don't like "cons")
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1194032)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on March 12th, 2011 @ 11:11am CST
Really am loving this series, though I have to catch it on YouTube. I need to fing a better site with 1080i that would be cool.

Yea, so I have to watch Prime on YouTube, cause the Hub is too cool for my T.V
Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Meet Breakdown (1194148)
Posted by Red 50 on March 12th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CST
I don't have Hub. I too watch from Youtube.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Thundercracker near complete in good condition not reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Quickshadow" on EBAY
Buy "Mint Used Decepticon Berserker, Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Blue Boat VHTF Retired" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Daca Toys Kronos" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader DOUBLEDEALER  NIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide" on EBAY