Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed

Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed

Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 10:47am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 43,740

Zap2it has revealed the title of Transformers Prime episode #24 as "One Shall Rise - Part 1" with a US air date of October 1st. You'll probably recall that episode #23, which is scheduled to air on September 23rd, was similarly titled "One Shall Fall".

Keep in mind that Canada's Teletoon has been airing episodes well ahead of their US air dates. They have already aired episodes 21-23, while the HUB won't be starting it's next stretch of new episodes until "T.M.I." airs on September 10th.

Credit(s): Zap2it, Seibertron.com member Transformed

This article was last modified on Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 11:04am CDT

Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285271)
Posted by prowl123 on September 3rd, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
Natural disaster epidemic? :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285277)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2011 @ 11:43am CDT
Better than another use of "One Shall Stand". Thank you for some creativity with the word "Rise".
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285294)
Posted by TimothyR on September 3rd, 2011 @ 12:40pm CDT
anyone else think that this series has been mishandled?

why can't we get a series that has new episodes consistently once a week..

i don't know, but it seems like this is ruining their ratings. it doesn't quite make sense to me.

and the fact that you'll be able to see every new episode on youtube before it airs in the US is probably going to hurt the shows ratings even more. it's a shame. i was just starting to like it too. hopefully they get their act together.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285300)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on September 3rd, 2011 @ 12:56pm CDT
It's definitely been too long since the last new episode aired on the HUB... I also wish they would be consistent when releasing new episodes.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285303)
Posted by LadyBug on September 3rd, 2011 @ 1:04pm CDT
It would be amazing if we were able to get a new episode this weekend. Prime is like my synthetic energon. It's what gets me through the work week.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285371)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 3rd, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT

I've been without watching a new episode for weeks now... starting to experience withdrawls and brain damageamageamageamageAMAGE!
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285393)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on September 3rd, 2011 @ 5:59pm CDT
TimothyR wrote:anyone else think that this series has been mishandled?

why can't we get a series that has new episodes consistently once a week..

theyve actualy comented on this. they are behind in production because of how fast they threw things together, and have been unable to produce the shows fast enough. im guessing thats why hub decided to hold off on airing the new episodes, to give them a chance to catch up
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285406)
Posted by Kn0ck0u7 on September 3rd, 2011 @ 6:19pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:
TimothyR wrote:anyone else think that this series has been mishandled?

why can't we get a series that has new episodes consistently once a week..

Yeah, here in the U.S. we havent had new episode since July.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285469)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2011 @ 10:05pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:I have teletoon, but all I see for tomorrow and the week ahead are repeat episodes... nothing new. I'm in west cost Canada fyi. Anyone able to shed some light on what the dealio is?

Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285474)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 3rd, 2011 @ 10:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The topic title is mistaken. This is episode 24's U.S. airdate on the Hub, not the Canadian one on Teletoon.

Yeah. That episode aired two weeks ago on Teletoon...I think.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285479)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2011 @ 10:36pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Yeah. That episode aired two weeks ago on Teletoon...I think.
We all wish it did, but it did not. :-(
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285589)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 4th, 2011 @ 7:25am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:We all wish it did, but it did not. :-(

Oh, yeah. It was One Shall Fall.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285598)
Posted by LadyBug on September 4th, 2011 @ 8:16am CDT
I really don't think we're getting a new Prime this week, as much as I want it. =/
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1285636)
Posted by Bouncy X on September 4th, 2011 @ 11:17am CDT
i think teletoon was just playing catch up. we were behind america by a few episodes for a while since it started much later over here. but now it seems they are purposely waiting til america starts up again.

its weird though because last week was supposed to be a new episode according to the commercial that aired RIGHT BEFORE the show. but yeah it wasnt and its a rerun today as well.

i was hoping the season would be done by now so we could get a dvd/blu release some time in the fall. but at this rate the american airings wont end til late october or later if there's more reruns and apparently season 2 starts in november.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1286510)
Posted by Avinash_Tyagi on September 6th, 2011 @ 10:30pm CDT
Teletoon broke my heart :sad:

I need my prime fix
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1286513)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 6th, 2011 @ 10:35pm CDT
Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Teletoon broke my heart :sad:

I need my prime fix
Episode 21 airs this Saturday on the Hub.
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1286519)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 6th, 2011 @ 10:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Teletoon broke my heart :sad:

I need my prime fix
Episode 21 airs this Saturday on the Hub.

FINALLY! thats some good news :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Episode #24 Title and US Air Date Revealed (1286527)
Posted by Avinash_Tyagi on September 6th, 2011 @ 11:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Teletoon broke my heart :sad:

I need my prime fix
Episode 21 airs this Saturday on the Hub.

I already saw 21 five times, same with 22 and I've seen 23 like 10 times

It would be more acceptable if I had more to watch, but right now only three of the shows I watch are showing new eps is Thundercats, burn notice and Futurama, and two of those are coming to a season end tommorow (well half-season end for burn notice) (Falling skies season is concluded, Renegades and FOP are on hiatus, BBT, Fringe, walking dead, Simpsons and HIMYM haven't started the new seasons)

:BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S45 RUNG Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master Hasbro 2019 Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise BOMBSHOCK & GROWL SLITHERFANG RUNG Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager size Blaster (+Steeljaw) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY