Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles

Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles

Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 12:40am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,631

This makes our third week with no new Transformers Prime episode. Having withdrawals yet? As we patiently wait for it's return with "Speed Metal" on April 8th, here are a few new episode titles for you to ponder. MSN TV has updated the Transformers Prime listing with the following:

• Divide and Conquer 04/17/11 (?)
  • Sick Mind 04/29/11
  • Out of His Head 05/06/11
  • Shadowzone 05/13/11

Something doesn't quite jive with the "Divide and Conquer" date. They have the air date listed as 04/17/11, which is a Sunday. It's likely to air 04/22/11 in it's normal Friday time slot. The only episode that receives a description is "Sick Mind":

Optimus Prime becomes infected with a Decepticon plague.

TV Guide has also updated their Transformers Prime listing. While they have only listed one of the aforementioned episodes, "Sick Mind", they do offer a little bit more information in their description:

A Decepticon plague infects Optimus Prime, so Arcee and Bumblebee sneak onto the Nemesis to find the cure.

Credit(s): MSN TV, TV Guide

Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203809)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 2nd, 2011 @ 12:47am CDT
Divide and Conquer I'm sure they used before in either G1 or BW.

Shadowzone is the name of an EFFING STATIC-X SONG! *headbangs* \m/ (>_<) \m/

I'm excited :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203867)
Posted by Protectorite on April 2nd, 2011 @ 8:32am CDT
@Fires_Of_Inferno

ANVIL!!!!! :D

they should anvil in the episode of shadowzone.

BTW i really miss beast wars :( They should definitely have cross over episode
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203878)
Posted by Stryfe Convoy on April 2nd, 2011 @ 8:54am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203929)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 2nd, 2011 @ 10:50am CDT
I'm interested in what "Shadowzone" entails.

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Divide and Conquer I'm sure they used before in either G1 or BW.
G1 episode 6 bore that title. Only difference here is that the Prime cartoon spells it with an ampersand ("&") instead of an "and".

Protectorite wrote:BTW i really miss beast wars :( They should definitely have cross over episode
That's kinda out of the question with this series.

Besides, Beast Wars has already had enough crossovers (BW/G1, BW/Movie, BW/RiD, BW/Armada, etc.). Let it rest.

Stryfe Convoy wrote:Speaking of Beast Wars, Sick Mind sounds like Gorilla Warfare from Beast Wars season 1. I forget what the episode number is...
That was episode 10. Though, in this case, from the looks of the episode description, Optimus seems like he's more ill than deranged.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203954)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 2nd, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203957)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 2nd, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Perhaps whatever plague Optimus contracts, it will tell us more about the nature of the average Decepticon mind. Or the above/below average. ;) :lol:
Whatcha mean by that?
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1203973)
Posted by Stryfe Convoy on April 2nd, 2011 @ 12:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I'm interested in what "Shadowzone" entails.

That's kinda out of the question with this series.

You're right, it sounds more like the episode "The Low Road", which is episode 22, if my box set is correct...
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1204029)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 2nd, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
Finally, some new Prime episodes. Ive started to have some withdrawls, but so far Im holding up all right.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1204436)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 3rd, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
You know, unless already clarified, I wouldn't be surprised if it aired first on a Sunday. They usually like to reveal new episodes for shows on sundays in a lot of cases.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1205149)
Posted by Transformers Fanatic on April 5th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
My ideas:

Out Of His Head
Megatron awakens from stasis, possessed by the spirit of Unicron.

Shadowzone
Megatron relies on Shadow Striker to find the Autobot's secret base.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1205761)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 6th, 2011 @ 4:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Whatcha mean by that?

I guess I should explain my theory, huh? :BANG_HEAD: Basically, I think that the Optimus might experience the "walking a mile in someone else's shoes", but that "someone else" happens to be Megatron (not directly). He might actually use the knowledge he gained while he was a "Decepti-false", as I call him, and use it to his advantage. He might even get to know what it's like to be a Decepticon genius (like me!) and a Decepticon dope (like my HMW character, Barrelbrain). Can't get any more clearer than that, my friend. ;) :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1206040)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2011 @ 9:08am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Whatcha mean by that?

I dunno if it'd be anything like that, since the Cons in this series are just the same kind of robots as the Autobots, only that they began to follow under Megatron's authority due his words of freedom and choice. The Decepticons of this series were mostly ex-gladiator thugs, remnants of the Seeker Air Command, a few scientific minds working under Shockwave, the Constructicon branch of the labor middle caste, the reactivated Combaticons, and former industrial workers/miners of the lower castes; all/most of whom had felt oppressed by the caste system. Then they later all got really sick in the head from Dark Energon infusion. The only real difference between the Autobots and Decepticons in this series are who they chose to follow as their leader (Optimus Prime or Megatron), having embraced the ideals of one or the other.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1206222)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 7th, 2011 @ 4:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Whatcha mean by that?

Thats the sort of stuff I love if it is infact how this series regards both fanctions. Almost like real life, where people are generally just the same in how they differ equally, but the choices they've made are what make them who they are in present form.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1206234)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 7th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Whatcha mean by that?

Isn't that the same in every series?
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1206357)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 7th, 2011 @ 10:49pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Whatcha mean by that?

Isn't that the same in every series?

Indeed, but in other series the Decepticons are basically just evil because they are and the Autobots just have a naturally more caring nature. The cartoons never really go into the back stories of the individual transformers unless they're brand new in an introduction episode, so people are generally left to speculate on their personal backgrounds and reasons for choosing the sides that they did.

At least that's what I reckon is the deal here, I could be wrong.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1206447)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:32am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Isn't that the same in every series?
In the G1 cartoon, the Cons were a different kind of robot than the Autobots, having descended from a race of military hardware robots (whereas the Autobots descended from consumer goods robots) developed by the Quintessons. Sure, the two breeds of robot were made by the same people (meaning that they were similarly manufactured) and worked together to drive their masters off the planet, but they were still two different brands of robot. And the first war between the two factions emerged long before either Megatron or Orion Pax came into being (whereas, in this series, the first Bot/Con war started under the leadership of these two particular bots).

In Animated, it's way more complex.
  • About 6 billion years ago, the First Cybertronian War occurred for 13 million years against unknown enemies from "beyond the sky". Then the Golden Age began.
  • Around 4 billion years ago, the Second Cybertronian War began with the Maligus military cast attempting a coup on the ruling Guardian faction. After warring for 3 million years, the Malignus lost and the Guardians firmly cemented their rule over them.
  • Then, 2 billions ago, The private guard of Zeemon Magnus, the Protectons, successfully overthrew the Guardians, and established the new ruling faction, the Protectobots.
  • At 1 billion years ago, the Third Cybertronian War began as a few smaller factions (including some remnants of the Malignus faction) rallied under the leadership of Devron, uniting to form the Destron faction. For 17 million years, the war is fought between the Protectobots (led by Nova Magnus) and the Destrons, with it finally ending with an uneasy peace treaty (that favored the Destrons) between the two factions.
  • At 750 miilion years ago, a splinter group of Protectobots, called the Autobots, comes into power, and the Age of Expansion begins.
  • However, at 300 millions ago, the Age of Expansion ends after several border skirmishes with the Quintesson Pan-Galactic Co-Prosperity Sphere. The Destrons felt that they had been cheated out of receiving the same benefits as the Autobots in the conflict, despite their aid in the defending of the Autobot Commonwealth.
  • 70 million years ago, a subfaction of Destrons, called the Decepticons, came into being and sought the power of the AllSpark to turn Cybertron into a massive robot weapon to defend itself.
  • 14 million years ago: The Decepticon known as Megatron defeated and exiled the then current leader of the Deceptcions, Megazarak. Megatron begins to increase the size oft he Deceptcion army with his propaganda.
  • 12 million years ago: Due to growing war tensions by Megatron, the young Ultra Prime was sworn in as Magnus and enacted the Decepticon Registration Act.
  • From 10 to 2 million years ago, the Great War was fought and ended with the AllSpark being launched through a Space Bridge and the Decepticons ultimately losing the Battle of Iacon to the last remaining Omega Sentinels. The Cons accepted exile in exchange for amnesty.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1208303)
Posted by El Duque on April 12th, 2011 @ 4:27pm CDT
TV Guide has updated their Transformers Prime listings with new details for upcoming episode titled "Out of His Head". The synopsis contains a bit of a spoiler concerning a major character. The episode is scheduled to air May 7th 2011.

Megatron controls Bumblebee from inside his mind and influences his behavior at HQ.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1208313)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 12th, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
Megatron Controls Bumblebee? KILL THE HUMANS!!! :lol: No really though, maybe "Airachnid" Brings Megatron back in some way? I JUST WAN'T MEGATRON BACK!!! :evil:
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1208405)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 12th, 2011 @ 8:57pm CDT
Yes! Megatron's back! Finally! It's taken like five episodes longer than it should have! I wonder if he will be repaired back to his cybertronian form or get a new one like in Animated. While it's cool to see new stuff, I do really like his cybertronian look, so I'm kind of divided.
Re: Transformers Prime: New Episode Titles (1208412)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 12th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CDT
I would love to see Bumblebee speak in Megatron's speech patterns. :lol:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-17 Blackarachnia - Mint Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars First Aid Of Defensor, Protectobots, Autobot Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jetfire lg07" on EBAY