Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images

Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images

Friday, September 7th, 2012 1:58pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,498

The Hub and Transformers facebook pages have posted a teaser images from tonight's all new episode of Transformers Prime "New Recruit" featuring Smokescreen. Be sure to tune into the Hub this evening at 7:00 PM ET.

There's a new bot in town...Meet SMOKESCREEN tonight at 7pm ET!

Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip

Share this pic if you're excited about the debut of new Team Prime member Smokescreen on tonight's episode of Transformers Prime! Don't forget to tune it at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!

Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip

Credit(s): The Hub and Transformers facebook pages

This article was last modified on Friday, September 7th, 2012 3:34pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417856)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
I'm sorry, I just don't see knockout.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417858)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:03pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't see knockout.

I don't see Starscream either.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417868)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:33pm CDT
ViperEye82 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't see knockout.

I don't see Starscream either.

Who would?
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417869)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:34pm CDT
Someone said he looks like Starscream early on in the thread.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417872)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:42pm CDT
ViperEye82 wrote:Someone said he looks like Starscream early on in the thread.

I dont see it -.o lol
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417873)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:43pm CDT
yeah he does not resemble any bots we have right now aside from bumblebee and the door wings.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417874)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
Kick some ass, Smokie. I'm waiting for you tonight. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417879)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 7th, 2012 @ 3:00pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Kick some ass, Smokie. I'm waiting for you tonight. :KREMZEEK:

What are you, his wife?
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417883)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on September 7th, 2012 @ 3:15pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:

What are you, his wife?

i hope he doesnt bite the dust quickly
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417884)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 7th, 2012 @ 3:28pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:

What are you, his wife?

I'm Smokescreen's bitch. Got a problem with that?

Also, I don't know why he doesn't look like Knock Out to anyone. He sure as hell looks like Knock Out's toy aside from the door-wings and arms (which I explained how they could re-engineer that here) to me.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417905)
Posted by RAcast on September 7th, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

What are you, his wife?

I'm Smokescreen's bitch. Got a problem with that?

I certainly see it, especially in the chest, how it's segmented into the middle part, which sits underneath and forms the main bulk of the torso, and the the two upper-chest panels which fold down on the side. Very reminiscent of the KO deluxe.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417910)
Posted by XDMan on September 7th, 2012 @ 4:36pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

What are you, his wife?

I'm Smokescreen's bitch. Got a problem with that?

It's just like Shockwave. He was going to look like his WFC design (which I still think it's part of G1, not Prime), but then looked like he has elements from the G1 and movie designs. And another example in the past was G1 Megatron, as he looked younger (younger looking face, handheld fusion cannon, helmet is black and looks like hair). Take a look from the Marvel Comics version:

And a comparison at the Sumbow version:

Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417913)
Posted by RAcast on September 7th, 2012 @ 4:39pm CDT
XDMan wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

What are you, his wife?

I'm Smokescreen's bitch. Got a problem with that?

And a comparison at the Sumbow version:

That Megatron makes me think of a Robot Master out of Megaman.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417949)
Posted by Archanubis on September 7th, 2012 @ 6:28pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
ViperEye82 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't see knockout.

I don't see Starscream either.

Who would?

ViperEye82 wrote:Someone said he looks like Starscream early on in the thread.

That would be me. I think it was mostly how narrow his face is compared to the other 'bots.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417950)
Posted by nikkinavarro on September 7th, 2012 @ 6:35pm CDT
Well at least we have smokescreen
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417957)
Posted by Rhinox23 on September 7th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417958)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 7th, 2012 @ 6:41pm CDT
Rhinox23 wrote:I know everyone keeps talking about how Smokescreen will most likely be a Knockout remold/repaint. I really hope that's not true. For me, a majority of the excitement about a new character is for a completely new toy. As I only collect bots and cons that actually appear in the show, I will be very disappointed if Smokescreen turns out to be a remold! :-(

He is. It was practically confirmed.

Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417963)
Posted by Bubbah on September 7th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

He is. It was practically confirmed.

I'm still holding out hope that he was used as a stand in figure or as a decoy model so as to not ruin the surprise of him appearing in the show haha (a man can dream can't he?!?)
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417964)
Posted by caked-up on September 7th, 2012 @ 6:57pm CDT
Wow. The character is interesting enough so far, but if he is just going to be a remold than I am going to keep proudly displaying my Alternator Smokescreen instead of picking this guy up. I totally get Skyquake and Dreadwing being the same mold and all, but I really thought the Prime team was going to keep away from using the same mold more than once for on screen characters.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Teaser Images (1417987)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on September 7th, 2012 @ 8:09pm CDT

Lol, are you new here? Remolds/repaints into new characters has been going on since 1984. :CON:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters HUN-GURRR & TwinStrike Cyberverse Abominus Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends SHARKTICON SWEEPS Complete LG-44 Titans Return Takara GNAW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Cryotek Complete Ultra RID Universe Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 2002" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge/Sweeps Body Part, Right Side Shield Lot" on EBAY