Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions

Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions

Friday, May 6th, 2011 12:48pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,286

Thanks to MSN TV we now have descriptions for the upcoming episodes of Transformers Prime, "Operation: Breakdown" and "Crisscross". Looks like some old enemies will be making a return.

Operation: Breakdown (06-18-2011)
The Autobots save Breakdown who has been taken by Silas and his agents.

Crisscross (06-25-2011)
Airachnid plots her revenge against Arcee and Jack in negotiating with Silas.

Credit(s): MSN TV

This article was last modified on Friday, May 6th, 2011 12:52pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218173)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 6th, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT

Why do I suddenly feel like Kup chewing Hot-Rods ass about impatience?? :P
Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218191)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2011 @ 3:30pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:Om my gosh...NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!! Sheesh! Do you youngsters have any idea how many freaking episodes of the original Voltron or Robotech we would have to endure being re-run before we got the next batch back when they first came to the States?? Hell, the Argo's (Yamato) mission in Star Blazers was supposed to take 365 days and it must have lasted about 2 1/2 years on it's first go-round. Quit yer bitchin and just be happy you have any TF's at all. Better yet, fire up YouTube or some other service and catch up on 20 years worth of some other TF series while you wait. Shoot, I don't even get the Hub on my cable sevice. I have to wait a week or 2 between episode releases and catch up on them when I'm at my kids' house and the wait doesn't bother me at all.

Why do I suddenly feel like Kup chewing Hot-Rods ass about impatience?? :P
While reading this, all I can think about is how you had to watch so many subpar dubs of some anime series that were otherwise much better in their unaltered forms. :-B :P :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218297)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 6th, 2011 @ 8:46pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218302)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:02pm CDT
godzillabot wrote:Oh Primus…I’m really hoping that the show doesn’t become a Silas vs. Transformers show :-(
At least they're putting MECH to good use and not just making them out to be some afterthought threat.

Seriously, there have been human villains since the very beginning, and some of the worse ones came out of the G1 era. Remember the Mechanic? :roll:
Image Image

At least Silas is competent. And what's wrong with the Autobots having a bigger rogues gallery consisting of more than just the Decepticons? Is a third war faction really that bad?
Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218321)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Image Image

Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218337)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2011 @ 10:16pm CDT
godzillabot wrote:Yeah I suppose you’re right, and sadly the “mechanic” was before my time, and once again you’re right the villains of previous series have been to say the least incompetent, I mean look at Lord Chumly: he’s an overweight hunter who started the boar war and what else? Then continue to Animated, look at “Princess Pony” how wrong can you honestly get? So you’re right for what I think we finally have a…true evil villain
Well... I wouldn't say all of them were incompetent.

Shawn Berger got all the Autobots to leave Earth and almost sent them all into the Sun.

Victor Drath and Old Snake (A.K.A. Cobra Commander) stole the bodies of four Autobots and put their minds into Synthoid bodies.

Dr. Arkeville enslaved a good number of humans, rendering the Autobots unable to stop the Decepticons without endangering he hostages.

Circuit Breaker alone disabled many Transformers and completely fried Unicron!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Serpentor killed Dirge.

All of the Masterforce Decepticons (save for a select few) were humans (and epic villains to boot).

Meltdown could kill a transformer with a single (prolonged) touch.

And... there's probably more. ;)
Re: Transformers: Prime "Operation: Breakdown" & "Crisscross" Plot Descriptions (1218462)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 7th, 2011 @ 9:58am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Well... I wouldn't say all of them were incompetent.

Serpentor killed Dirge.

Meltdown could kill a transformer with a single (prolonged) touch.

And... there's probably more. ;)

Yeah and there is the anti-incompetent force of villainy...sorry about that!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters HUN-GURRR & TwinStrike Cyberverse Abominus Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends SHARKTICON SWEEPS Complete LG-44 Titans Return Takara GNAW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Cryotek Complete Ultra RID Universe Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 2002" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge/Sweeps Body Part, Right Side Shield Lot" on EBAY