Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave!

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave!

Friday, August 24th, 2012 7:21PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,739

If you stuck around after tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime "Hurt" you got to see the promo for next week's episode "Out of the Past". This episode will feature both Cliffjumper and Shockwave! Those who attended BotCon earlier this year already got an exclusive glimpse of Transformers Prime Shockwave, here he is in his first public appearance. YouTube embed courtesy of JhayKhayCee2.

Credit(s): JhayKhayCee2
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413189)
Posted by Cycl0ne on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:28pm CDT
Oh yeah! Finally Shockwave! :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413197)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
That's not the rock, is it?
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413199)
Posted by autoride on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:44pm CDT
I can`t believe that shockwave has appeared :shock: and let`s hope this episode is good :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413202)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CDT
OH GOD YES. YEESSS.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413205)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:53pm CDT
We saw part of that at BotCon! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

But, yeah, this is totally a flashback.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413207)
Posted by dedcat on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:56pm CDT
Spoilers
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413210)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
Is it still too early to expect a Shockwave toy?
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413217)
Posted by Wigglez on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:12pm CDT
DAMN YOU CABLE SUPPLIER FOR NOT GIVING ME HUB!!!! But to be honest, that'd be the only thing I watch on that channel.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413221)
Posted by Heavy B on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
YEAH SHOCKWAVE! :KREMZEEK:

Also, I don't think The Rock is cookin a guest appearance. Would love it if he did, but I can totaly understand why he wouldn't.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413226)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:27pm CDT
i would be excited for this episode but too bad all of it is a flashback.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413228)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:32pm CDT
[spoiler]hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell[/spoiler]

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413232)
Posted by ausbot on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:51pm CDT
Makes sense why fall of cybertron Shockwave is in the Japanese Prime Arms micron sets!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413233)
Posted by Gundamu on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:55pm CDT
I almost choked when I saw this today. Can't wait!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413253)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
We saw brief glimpse of this at BotCon. :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413276)
Posted by RAcast on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:24pm CDT
I sincerely hope that Shockwave actually shows up. This is for sure a flashback, but I'm hoping it indicates Shocky's involvement in current affairs!

And to whoever asked, yeah, Cliffjumper is voiced by The Rock!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413279)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:[spoiler]hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell[/spoiler]

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.

What about Breakdown? :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413281)
Posted by RAcast on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:48pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.
What about Breakdown? :-(

Breakdown will...kinda be back at some point eventually! Not missing Hardshell myself, I'll take Vehicons over Insecticons any day!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413285)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:54pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.
What about Breakdown? :-(

I actually kind of like the Insecticons, but as long as their generic. Honestly, if you're going to make a named Insecticon, at least try and make it distinct. Battle Damage doesn't count.

It would be funny if Barricade makes an appearance as a Vehicon that got a makeover by Knock Out, mind the major continuity holes :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413286)
Posted by RAcast on August 25th, 2012 @ 12:01am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.
What about Breakdown? :-(

Huh, I never thought about it before, but Aligned Barricade could be reasonably approximated by a modified Vehicon, huh? :) Nice thought!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413288)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 25th, 2012 @ 12:12am CDT
It's cool that they got Shockwave, but I'm really not liking that he's basically just the FoC design (close enough to not warrant a new toy).

Ending Soon On eBay

New Perfect Effect PC-04 PC04 MENASOR Combiner Wars UPGRADE SET TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 16 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Prime OPTIMUS MAXIMUS New Cyberverse Electronic Lights! Sounds! - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 24 minutes 26 seconds
Hasbro Non Scale Transformers Prime - Beast Hunters Predaking Action Figure 2024 - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 27 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations TG-21 Springer Autobot Fall of Cybertron  2283 - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 27 minutes 29 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Robots In Disguise Bumblebee Disc Demolisher Kreon 2559 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 27 minutes 49 seconds
Cloud9 C9 Transformers W01 MP Shockwave Quakeblast New - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 28 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations/Classics Voyager Class *MEGATRON* New MINT - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 28 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers FALL OF CYBERTRON Generations  ROADBUSTER Voyager 2130 - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 28 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations