Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave!

Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave!

Friday, August 24th, 2012 7:21pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,422

If you stuck around after tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime "Hurt" you got to see the promo for next week's episode "Out of the Past". This episode will feature both Cliffjumper and Shockwave! Those who attended BotCon earlier this year already got an exclusive glimpse of Transformers Prime Shockwave, here he is in his first public appearance. YouTube embed courtesy of JhayKhayCee2.

Credit(s): JhayKhayCee2

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 25th, 2012 1:30am CDT

Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413189)
Posted by Cycl0ne on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:28pm CDT
Oh yeah! Finally Shockwave! :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413197)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
That's not the rock, is it?
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413199)
Posted by autoride on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:44pm CDT
I can`t believe that shockwave has appeared :shock: and let`s hope this episode is good :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413202)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CDT
OH GOD YES. YEESSS.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413205)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:53pm CDT
We saw part of that at BotCon! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

But, yeah, this is totally a flashback.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413207)
Posted by dedcat on August 24th, 2012 @ 7:56pm CDT
Spoilers
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413210)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
Is it still too early to expect a Shockwave toy?
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413217)
Posted by Wigglez on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:12pm CDT
DAMN YOU CABLE SUPPLIER FOR NOT GIVING ME HUB!!!! But to be honest, that'd be the only thing I watch on that channel.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413221)
Posted by Heavy B on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
YEAH SHOCKWAVE! :KREMZEEK:

Also, I don't think The Rock is cookin a guest appearance. Would love it if he did, but I can totaly understand why he wouldn't.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413226)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:27pm CDT
i would be excited for this episode but too bad all of it is a flashback.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413228)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:32pm CDT
hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413232)
Posted by ausbot on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:51pm CDT
Makes sense why fall of cybertron Shockwave is in the Japanese Prime Arms micron sets!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413233)
Posted by Gundamu on August 24th, 2012 @ 8:55pm CDT
I almost choked when I saw this today. Can't wait!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413253)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
We saw brief glimpse of this at BotCon. :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413276)
Posted by RAcast on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:24pm CDT
I sincerely hope that Shockwave actually shows up. This is for sure a flashback, but I'm hoping it indicates Shocky's involvement in current affairs!

And to whoever asked, yeah, Cliffjumper is voiced by The Rock!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413279)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.

What about Breakdown? :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413281)
Posted by RAcast on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:48pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.
What about Breakdown? :-(

Breakdown will...kinda be back at some point eventually! Not missing Hardshell myself, I'll take Vehicons over Insecticons any day!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413285)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:54pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.
What about Breakdown? :-(

I actually kind of like the Insecticons, but as long as their generic. Honestly, if you're going to make a named Insecticon, at least try and make it distinct. Battle Damage doesn't count.

It would be funny if Barricade makes an appearance as a Vehicon that got a makeover by Knock Out, mind the major continuity holes :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413286)
Posted by RAcast on August 25th, 2012 @ 12:01am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:hopefully he wont bite the dust like hardshell

OMG WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! SHOCKY.

Forget Hardshell.
What about Breakdown? :-(

Huh, I never thought about it before, but Aligned Barricade could be reasonably approximated by a modified Vehicon, huh? :) Nice thought!
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo - Shockwave! (1413288)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 25th, 2012 @ 12:12am CDT
It's cool that they got Shockwave, but I'm really not liking that he's basically just the FoC design (close enough to not warrant a new toy).

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Capture Claw Chase - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE DECEPTICON REFLECTOR WAR FOR CYBERTRON " on EBAY