Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image

Friday, August 31st, 2012 3:23PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,352

The official Transformers facebook page has shared another teaser image from this evening all new episode of Transformers Prime. Be sure to catch Shockwave's Transformers Prime debut tonight on the Hub at 7:30 PM ET.

Shockwave comes to Transformers Prime! Share this exclusive pic if you're looking forward to checking out the purple guy's big debut tonight at 7:30 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!

Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415414)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
shockwave eyeball
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415418)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:47pm CDT
Shockie's eye with Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Starscream's reflection in it.

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415426)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Shockie's eye with Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Starscream's reflection in it.

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415428)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415440)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:37pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415442)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:38pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited

Excitement could still be a physical object. Think about it. For a long time. You'll eventually figure it out.

;)

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415454)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited

;)

:lol:

-.o
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415500)
Posted by shocksound96 on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
I freaked out when i saw the promo :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415519)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 31st, 2012 @ 9:02pm CDT
"I am sorry, Dave," said Hal.
"I am afraid that I cannot do that."
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415757)
Posted by lonrac on September 1st, 2012 @ 1:17pm CDT
Spoiler Alert???

[spoiler]Did that story have a ring of the IDW issue 1?

who is Billy Brown?[/spoiler]

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Tomy Unite Warriors UW-08 Computron Figure UW08 + 10 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 36 minutes 2 seconds
Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 42 minutes 58 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 22 SKULLCRUNCHER HEAD MASTER ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 48 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Cybertron VECTOR PRIME New White Factory Sealed 2004 - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 48 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 52 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Class Darksteel - Time Remaining: 26 days 7 hours 53 minutes 48 seconds
Marvel Hero Mashers Transformers Electronic Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 56 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Sky Shadow - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem