Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two

Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two

Friday, February 4th, 2011 5:27pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,381

Toonzone is reporting that Transformers: Prime has been picked up for a second 26 episode season!

In a private screening of the Transformers: Prime season premiere, Hub network representatives confirmed that a second season of Transformers: Prime is underway. The season is currently set for another 26 episodes to follow the first 26 episodes of season 1. New episodes of Transformers: Prime are set to premiere on February 11, 2011. Check out the Hubworld website for more details.

Don't forget to tune it to the Hub on February 11th for the return of Transformers: Prime!

Credit(s): Toonzone.net, Exillion

Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177724)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 4th, 2011 @ 5:38pm CST
Totally gonna check that out! Hopefully a Canadian station picks it up this time. If not then there's always the internet.
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177742)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 4th, 2011 @ 6:08pm CST
:CON:
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177746)
Posted by dirk2243 on February 4th, 2011 @ 6:15pm CST
Awesome, now lets get season one rolling already. Can't wait for epesodes 6 and on.
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177769)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 4th, 2011 @ 7:22pm CST
unfortunate.
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177775)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on February 4th, 2011 @ 7:38pm CST
This is nothing I knew this was happening remember I told you all that Prime is scheduled for 65 episodes altogether maybe more if Prime does well.

26 episodes in season 1 remember I done reported this in previous postings with my theory stating that Prime is going to be at least 4 seasons.

I have been dead-on with Prime from the airdate to how Prime will be broken up.

According to my caculations Prims is at least going to have 4 seasons.

My theories have been dead on as of late but I have been proven wrong from time to time.

Remember 65 episodes are scheduled for Prime.

Also look for Wheel Jack, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Streetwise/Grindor, Jetfire.
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177796)
Posted by Elita One on February 4th, 2011 @ 9:03pm CST
Sweet news! Glad I changed my net plan now.
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177799)
Posted by Heavy B on February 4th, 2011 @ 9:08pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:Killer, I am stoked. But if I see a botanica down the line, I might go on a homicidal rampage.
:CON:

could be worse....could be kicker.
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177804)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on February 4th, 2011 @ 9:35pm CST
Is there going to be a toyline for Transformers: Prime? I'd really like a leader Prime and Megatron from this series...
Re: Transformers: Prime Picked Up For Season Two (1177809)
Posted by dirk2243 on February 4th, 2011 @ 9:49pm CST
Rodimus2006 wrote:Also look for Wheel Jack, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Streetwise/Grindor, Jetfire.

Well, Wheel Jack has been noted in an earlier thread. I'm wondering if Skywarp will be the same as Starscream.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Triggerhappy, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars IRONHIDE Deluxe Class Figure MOC NEW Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Universe MOC Wheelie Legends Class Mint New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Caliburst & Slugslinger NEW" on EBAY
Buy "LG 14 Ultra Magnus TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS TAKARA Mint Figure, No Manual, Ok Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Legends Wheelie (No Arms)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Class ~ Decepticon TRIGGERHAPPY w/BLOWPIPE ~ Titans Return" on EBAY