Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail

Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail

Friday, May 11th, 2012 1:00pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 47,253

Remember how everyone panicked about the new Prime toys not hitting America simply because the UK got them first in January?
Well, guess what thanks to Pretender Skywarp we now have our first sighting of a PRID Wave 2 toy in the UK.

the figure is Deluxe Class Arcee and was found at ASDA in central Hertfordshire.

But that's not all, Deluxes are currently GBP 9.73 at ASDA!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Pretender Skywarp, ASDA

This article was last modified on Friday, May 11th, 2012 1:02pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1378932)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 11th, 2012 @ 2:54pm CDT
£9.73 at ASDA?!?!?!

Excuse me a moment.

{Steady paced footsteps. Opens door. Door closes. Sound of running. Car door slams. Engine starts. Wheels screech. Gone!}
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1378949)
Posted by New Omen on May 11th, 2012 @ 4:08pm CDT

Well congrats to Pretender Skywarp anyhoo :APPLAUSE: . At least we have confirmation a couple of us have lucked out and found wave 2.

Good hunting y'all!
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1378962)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 11th, 2012 @ 5:28pm CDT
I guess I'm off to ASDA in the morning then!
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379123)
Posted by Mykltron on May 12th, 2012 @ 5:36am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I swear, karma is being good to me on my birthday :lol: Now to wait until they hit the mainland.

Dude, your terminology is all wrong. England is the mainland, Europe is an offshore island.

I'm still convinced I saw Arcee weeks ago...
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379142)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on May 12th, 2012 @ 8:17am CDT
New Omen wrote:Damn, if I'd have known this was news worthy I would have posted pics when I posted this a couple of days ago in the UK sightings thread.

Good hunting y'all!

Do you manage to snag both? There was no sign of Ratchet when I went.
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379154)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 12th, 2012 @ 9:04am CDT
Just back from my local(ish) Asda. All they had were Cliffs, Jacks and Bees + one Soundwave, so I got the Soundwave and I really like it. Those long thin arms are odd and he is dead creepy looking.

I also got Voyager Prime and Megatron from TRU as they have a Buy 1 get 1 Half Price thing on. Which makes the Voyagers about £16 each which is fair given their reduced size.
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379660)
Posted by robotmel on May 14th, 2012 @ 4:52am CDT
:-$
Blooming typical! My nearest Asda is 15 miles away and I don't drive!

On a side note, I recently visited central London and stuck my head in Hamleys toy shop which had the now plentiful shelf warmers from wave 1.

They had a nice diorama style display in a clear perspex case showing off Transformers Prime wave 1 AND 2! I couldn't believe it! :grin:

Unfortunately no amount of bartering with different staff members would get me the awesomeness that was deluxe Starscream, Ratchet and Arcee! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379661)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 14th, 2012 @ 4:57am CDT
robotmel wrote:

SWINES!!! The lot of em!!
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379830)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 14th, 2012 @ 3:57pm CDT
Nothing round my way, Tesco's and Sainsbury's only have wave one, while my local ASDA had zip.
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1380565)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on May 17th, 2012 @ 4:31am CDT
I managed to bag Prime Ratchet from Asda Living Belfast.. Only had the one mind, but Shore rd Asda had one Ratchet left yesterday. No Arcee or Starscream in either :(

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Exclusive Netflix Scrapface Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Cyberverse Megatron figure (missing r arm) Dark of the Moon" on EBAY
Buy "HOTLINK Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Siege Netflix Hasbro 2020 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Leader Class Titans Return Decepticon Overlord Action Figure toyNEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Octone Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY