Transformers News: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 9:13pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,220

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2, which features Ironhide and Dreadwing have been spotted at domestic retail. This sighting comes to us by way of TFW2005 user Ruminus, who found the duo at an Arizona Toys"R"Us location.

Credit(s): daimchoc, TFW2005 user Ruminus

Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372605)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 24th, 2012 @ 9:24pm CDT
It seems like the Cyberverse Commanders have mostly disapeared from my area. Hope that means I will see these guys soon.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372610)
Posted by mattwhite924 on April 24th, 2012 @ 9:38pm CDT
I was just out looking for new stuff, and I haven't seen these, the wave 2 voyagers, or the wave 3 deluxes. Kansas City doesn't get crap. :-(
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372620)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:06pm CDT
I got lucky and found a Bulkhaed cyberverse figure at my local Wal-Mart. He's pretty freakin sweet......
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372623)
Posted by Hypershock on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:13pm CDT
Meh. I'll be happy when we get the bigger versions >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372674)
Posted by Shadowdodger on April 24th, 2012 @ 11:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372677)
Posted by Hypershock on April 25th, 2012 @ 12:05am CDT
Shadowdodger wrote:Found these at my local TRU today. Last ones on the shelf. They were really well stocked with Deluxes, Legions, Commanders and OP and Megs Voyagers. These were the first new figs I've seen in a while.

Man, you must not live around me :lol: .......... :cry:
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372687)
Posted by Shadowdodger on April 25th, 2012 @ 12:58am CDT
Hypershock wrote:

Man, you must not live around me :lol: .......... :cry:

I'm in central MA. I think I just got lucky.
I'm going to try to hit Target and Walmart tomorrow and see if I can come up with anything else.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372690)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2012 @ 1:37am CDT
so whats the price on these guys? are they still overpriced or did they go back to normal? I really want these two but i refuse to pay $10-$12 for them.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372720)
Posted by Drift082111 on April 25th, 2012 @ 7:16am CDT
Haven't seen any Cyberverse Commanders except for at a local comic book store. Had to order BH and OP and bought Megs at the one comic shop. Really hoping I find some wave 3 deluxes today! :D
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372823)
Posted by Hypershock on April 25th, 2012 @ 11:29am CDT
Shadowdodger wrote:
Hypershock wrote:

Man, you must not live around me :lol: .......... :cry:

I'm in central MA. I think I just got lucky.

yea, im in Northwest IN, so basically i gotta hope we just get the trickle-down from chicago, i just checked my walmart and im checkin target today

Good luck! ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
"Call Me Maybe"
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-3 Starscream Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Human Alliance BACKFIRE Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pre Order Takara Tomy Transformers SS-48 Offroad Bumblebee JAPAN F/S" on EBAY
Buy "[TAKARA TOMY] SS-35 KSI Boss Transformers Movie Studio Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Piggy coin Bank Large! 2014 by FAB Starpoint RARE Nice!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Autobot Jazz Deluxe Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes BATTLETRAP Battleslash Roadtrap Bio Manual no2" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Sealed!" on EBAY