Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 9:13pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,715

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2, which features Ironhide and Dreadwing have been spotted at domestic retail. This sighting comes to us by way of TFW2005 user Ruminus, who found the duo at an Arizona Toys"R"Us location.

Credit(s): daimchoc, TFW2005 user Ruminus

Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372605)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 24th, 2012 @ 9:24pm CDT
It seems like the Cyberverse Commanders have mostly disapeared from my area. Hope that means I will see these guys soon.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372610)
Posted by mattwhite924 on April 24th, 2012 @ 9:38pm CDT
I was just out looking for new stuff, and I haven't seen these, the wave 2 voyagers, or the wave 3 deluxes. Kansas City doesn't get crap. :-(
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372620)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:06pm CDT
I got lucky and found a Bulkhaed cyberverse figure at my local Wal-Mart. He's pretty freakin sweet......
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372623)
Posted by Hypershock on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:13pm CDT
Meh. I'll be happy when we get the bigger versions >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372674)
Posted by Shadowdodger on April 24th, 2012 @ 11:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372677)
Posted by Hypershock on April 25th, 2012 @ 12:05am CDT
Shadowdodger wrote:Found these at my local TRU today. Last ones on the shelf. They were really well stocked with Deluxes, Legions, Commanders and OP and Megs Voyagers. These were the first new figs I've seen in a while.

Man, you must not live around me :lol: .......... :cry:
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372687)
Posted by Shadowdodger on April 25th, 2012 @ 12:58am CDT
Hypershock wrote:

Man, you must not live around me :lol: .......... :cry:

I'm in central MA. I think I just got lucky.
I'm going to try to hit Target and Walmart tomorrow and see if I can come up with anything else.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372690)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2012 @ 1:37am CDT
so whats the price on these guys? are they still overpriced or did they go back to normal? I really want these two but i refuse to pay $10-$12 for them.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372720)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on April 25th, 2012 @ 7:16am CDT
Haven't seen any Cyberverse Commanders except for at a local comic book store. Had to order BH and OP and bought Megs at the one comic shop. Really hoping I find some wave 3 deluxes today! :D
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Cyberverse Commanders Wave 2 Spotted at Retail (1372823)
Posted by Hypershock on April 25th, 2012 @ 11:29am CDT
Shadowdodger wrote:
Hypershock wrote:

Man, you must not live around me :lol: .......... :cry:

I'm in central MA. I think I just got lucky.

yea, im in Northwest IN, so basically i gotta hope we just get the trickle-down from chicago, i just checked my walmart and im checkin target today

Good luck! ;)

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS COLLECTOR CLUB FISITRON TIMELINES 2011 Bot-Con RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines G2 Ramjet Tfcc Collectors Club" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon G2 Starscream Tfcc Collectors Club" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines RATTRAP Mega- Hasbro 2001 - New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Omega Supreme new and sealed" on EBAY