Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed

Monday, February 6th, 2012 11:53am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,698

The Transformers facebook page has revealed Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee. This isn't our first look at this new mold for the Transformers Prime mainline, we got a small glimpse of her on Deluxe Ratchet's packaging insert. This version of Arcee comes with with at least one battle blade and a huge blaster. The Transformers facebook page will continue to reveal new Transformers Prime figures through February 12th. Check out the new mold below.

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page, Dr. Heavy B

This article was last modified on Monday, February 6th, 2012 12:00pm CST

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343337)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 6th, 2012 @ 11:54am CST
Damn Duque, you beat me to it.

Remember when Hasbro photoshoped toys to look better than the actual product?
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343339)
Posted by kookookajew on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CST
Im actually suprised by how much I like this.

1. The legs look like the first edition (which were the highlight of that figure IMO).
2. Her robo-boobies dont look awkward
3. IMO her head looks WAYY more accurate
4. Her shoulders are freed up and more accessible
5. I dont see any awkward handle bars from a first glance.
6. GIANT FUCKING GUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im sure people wont agree with my opinion on it, but I think I might like this more than the FE.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343340)
Posted by Mkall on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:10pm CST
That's a big gun, although it looks like it can disassemble and maybe attach to her arms?
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343342)
Posted by crazyjeffy on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:11pm CST
kookookajew wrote:Im actually suprised by how much I like this.

2. Her robo-boobies dont look awkward
3. IMO her head looks WAYY more accurate
4. Her shoulders are freed up and more accessible
5. I dont see any awkward handle bars from a first glance.
6. GIANT **** GUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My thoughts exactly.

So far my RID Want List (In this order):
Wheeljack
Powerizer Megatron
Soundwave
Vehicon
Arcee

Everything else so far is poopy imo. Gonna wait for terrorcon cliff to get that mold, hopefully weaponizer optimus will be good.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343344)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CST
If this Arcee is a lot smaller than the FE, then this figure is an instant win.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343345)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CST
This is pretty good, I'm impressed. Not enough to want it over the FE version, but it's still good. It's fairly accurate and the overall proportions are great.

At first glance the legs look identical to the FE, but it's actually a different transformation scheme, you can see her toes hinge sideways as opposed to the FE where the collapse backwards into the legs. The forearms are also very different. I even like the big gun this time around, although I have no idea where that's supposed to go in bike mode, lol...
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343346)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:21pm CST
That actually looks better than the FE Arcee. My only complaint is she still doesn't have her guns from the cartoon, those things are awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343348)
Posted by rpetras on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:21pm CST
I like it.

Not sure if I like it more till I have it in hand, but I'll be getting this one.

A smaller size will work well for this character, so if that is the case it'll be a plus.

It still does not excuse the FE debacle, but at least this and Vehicon seem to be as good or better than their FE molds.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343349)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:24pm CST
Nearly every issue I had with the FE Arcee seems to have been solved with this figure. And it's even more show-accurate. :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343351)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CST
You know what, HUGE improvement over the first edition. This looks like the better Arcee.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343352)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:28pm CST
I have to admit defeat. That might actually be better than FE Arcee. Definitely a nicer face, definitely a nicer female form, much like the in show model and she seems to have a better range of motion.

On the other hand, the gun is ridiculous, and the second blade missing is kind of a deal breaker. Plus she's a big cheat on many things. The legs, chest and head. Looks to be a little too simplified in spots.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343354)
Posted by crazyjeffy on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CST
For comparison's sake:

bike mode aside, RID is a LOT more screen accurate (sans gun)
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343355)
Posted by paul053 on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CST
Really nice. The difference between RID and FE version really makes me want to get another one. So what am I gonna do when I have two Arcee? :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343356)
Posted by Che on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CST
Regarding the gun... well, i guess size does matter for her...
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343357)
Posted by First-Aid on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:On the other hand, the gun is ridiculous, and the second blade missing is kind of a deal breaker.

Another site had her with matching blades so don't rule it out yet.

kirbenvost wrote:At first glance the legs look identical to the FE, but it's actually a different transformation scheme, you can see her toes hinge sideways as opposed to the FE where the collapse backwards into the legs.

You can see that the wheels are fully round also, as opposed to splitting in half. My main worry right now is back kibble...it looks like the one wheel does lay flat on her back, but we really can't see what else is back there with these camera angles.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343360)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:48pm CST
Hmm. That comparison photo has me rethinking my stance. I might go ahead and buy this one. Dang it.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343367)
Posted by Hypershock on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:54pm CST
meh, we'll see. i like the legs, head, and chestal section, the forearms r good too, but dthe guns kinda weird and her back looks just as bulky as the FE, if not more so. I already have the FE so we'll see
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343369)
Posted by First-Aid on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:57pm CST
Hypershock wrote:chestal section

No offense intended, but I snorted hot chocolate out of my nose when I read this.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343372)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 6th, 2012 @ 1:14pm CST
Glad I didn't bend over backward to get a blue FE. Besides making my pink one even more of a separate character, this seems to improve on the toy in almost every way (admittedly, she had one of the weaker toys to start). The sculpted body looks so much better. There's always a fine line between better proportions and cheating us. while it is your typical "hide the kibble" beauty shot, the wheel suggests it might get out of the way better.

Speaking of beauty shot, I can't tell what they transformed wrong on her. Did they... transform her right? I've only heard legends of this occurance.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Arcee Revealed (1343374)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 6th, 2012 @ 1:16pm CST
i still want a figure to use as chroma so i guess ill be stuck with one of this one, does look better than the first edition so at least theres that. Dont like the gun though, to much like the stupid mechtech crap.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS.Magic Tricksters.Series 4.The Great Mumbo Bumblo.Figure.NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime New MIB Ultra Prime Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Spinister Deluxe Class Non Smoking Home" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY