Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery

Sunday, April 1st, 2012 11:32am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 264,792

The folks over at the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have posted an extensive gallery of Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Wave Three's Hot Shot. A new character that makes use of "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Bumblebee as a base with a brand new head sculpt. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): TF Galaxy HK Fans Group

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 1st, 2012 6:35pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364675)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 1st, 2012 @ 11:37am CDT
You know what, I've changed my mind. That head sculpt is ace, and the colors look good. Will be picking this up after all.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364676)
Posted by Gearslide on April 1st, 2012 @ 11:38am CDT
Wow, he pulls off the look better than Bumblebee did! And it was Bumblebee's mold to begin with!

That head sculpt is fantastic.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364681)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 1st, 2012 @ 11:43am CDT
Wait... THAT'S where his eyes are? Wow, that's alot better than I thought it would be.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364682)
Posted by MarkNL on April 1st, 2012 @ 11:44am CDT
This Hot Shot somehow reminds me of Cybertron Scattorshot... Well, his head does.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364698)
Posted by Megazarak on April 1st, 2012 @ 12:19pm CDT
Really cool looking figure, definitely getting him.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364701)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 1st, 2012 @ 12:21pm CDT
still love this guy. buy on sight.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364704)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 1st, 2012 @ 12:26pm CDT
They are making it really difficult for me to hold onto my original disdain for the toys of this line. I got to see 'Bee up close and in hand when i visited my kids last week so i'm sold on that figure and now that I see this, Hot Shot falls into the "Must Have" category. That makes the count at 6 figures now and that's not counting if 2 of them on my list get done in Deluxe size range. This summer is going to get expensive for me if they keep this up.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364731)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 1st, 2012 @ 1:38pm CDT
Right on, I loved this mold but refused it as BB...it's a keeper! ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364761)
Posted by New Omen on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:17pm CDT
Classics Skids? I think so! :grin:

I might be sneaking a few Prime toys into my G3 collection after all.
Hot shot as Skids, Wheeljack as Downshift and Arcee as Chromia.

Can anyone else think of any other stand-in's?
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364766)
Posted by craggy on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:24pm CDT
Very nice. The head sculpt and robot mode colours detract from the "sweet ink" he has in car mode. The guns are nice, and the mold looks much better now that it's not in yellow. I'd probably never even see the Bee toy if it was on a shelf, since Bayformers has trained my eye to automatically skip over any bright yellow bot I see on shelves.

Not sure if he's going to be a Classics update of an old character, or if I'll just invent someone new for him to be (like my Cyberverse CJ, who is now Rockjumper) but I get a mechanic/engineer vibe from him. Sort of Transformers version of Damon Baird. Fembots dig the Robo-Baird.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364767)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:27pm CDT
Well-executed repaint, but I think I'll pass because I'm not a huge fan of Hot Shot as a character, and I just don't need a remolded Bumblebee.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364768)
Posted by Duke of Luns on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:28pm CDT
I like it, a lot. I love the head sculpt, particularly how the "goggles" not only cover up his eyes, but also his nose and mouth. Plus his chin has been sculpted to look as if a battle mask has been deployed. Brlliant :D .
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364769)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:29pm CDT
craggy wrote:but I get a mechanic/engineer vibe from him. Sort of Transformers version of Damon Baird. Fembots dig the Robo-Baird.

Holy crap, you're right about the Baird vibe. Now I definitely must have him.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364780)
Posted by quebecer on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:42pm CDT
New Omen wrote:Classics Skids? I think so! :grin:

I might be sneaking a few Prime toys into my G3 collection after all.
Hot shot as Skids, Wheeljack as Downshift and Arcee as Chromia.

Can anyone else think of any other stand-in's?

I'm thinking more of Prime Breakdown as Skids. (I'll change the head.)

I've done the same with Bulkhead as Hoist, with modified transformation.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364830)
Posted by Poyguimogul on April 1st, 2012 @ 7:19pm CDT
So far the only Prime toy that I find exciting. Diggin' the Armada / Cybertron - Hot Shot - hybrid homage. Kills bee.
I see the "Classic Skids" in the colors but you can't deny that the toy is basically "Animated Hot Shot" replacement figure.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364831)
Posted by Poyguimogul on April 1st, 2012 @ 7:23pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364842)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 1st, 2012 @ 8:27pm CDT
Damn it! He looks rather good to be fair. Was hoping to avoid getting this one but I may have to just for kicks.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364843)
Posted by Heckfire on April 1st, 2012 @ 8:27pm CDT
Hmmm...OK, I approve. Getting.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1364940)
Posted by MGrotusque on April 2nd, 2012 @ 1:16am CDT
I'm in like with that head sculpt along with the overall repaint. Those photos really sell the figure too whoever did em deserves a pat on the back.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot Gallery (1365037)
Posted by Marcdachamp on April 2nd, 2012 @ 9:44am CDT
Wow, I didn't know the goggles came up, like Armada Hot Shot! I thought it stayed permanently down!

Yeah, I think my embargo on Prime figures might have to be lifted for this guy. As a huge Armada fan, I think I might have to cave. He's very slick looking.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 61 Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers E3479 Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S13 Ul…" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Prowl" on EBAY