Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!)

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!)

Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 9:02pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 99,144

Take this with a healthy dose of salt, but the Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" main line may have been found in the US. eBay seller vheryan27 has listed auctions for Deluxe "Robots in Disguise" Soundwave and Cliffjumper in domestic packaging, and claims they were purchased at a California Toys"R"Us location. As you can see in the images mirrored below from the two auctions, the packaging differs from the multi-lingual style that was recently released in the UK and bears the Hub promo sticker. You California members might want to keep an eye out.

Update: .....and it's confirmed! Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe wave 1 is in the US. The Allspark member Demovere Xeno purchased Deluxe Wheeljack at a Toys"R"Us location in San Mateo, CA. Get to hunting! What does this mean for the "First Edition" figures beyond wave 1 Deluxe?

Cliffjumper Auction

Soundwave Auction

European Release

Credit(s): eBay seller vheryan27, The Allspark's Demovere Xeno

This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 9:30pm CST

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338302)
Posted by crazyjeffy on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:07pm CST
Funny how cliff's packaging shows him with the triple-barrel handcannon when his FE version is the one with it.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338306)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:15pm CST
If this is true, then any chance of the FE Voyagers coming stateside have been shot down.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338308)
Posted by mattwhite924 on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:17pm CST
Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip to Toys R Us here soon.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338312)
Posted by DrLegend on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:24pm CST
Wow! That Soundwave auction just ended barely 20 minutes after this post.

I guess some people just can't wait another week or two.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338314)
Posted by WolfDawg on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:38pm CST
I guess I'll have to make a few passes by TRU this week. I wonder if the Voyagers have been spotted. I really want that Voyager Megatron.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338315)
Posted by Mr_Wayne on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CST
Damn you hasbro. I still haven't received my Fe voyagers i pre order
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338317)
Posted by SlyTF1 on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:46pm CST
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! It's like Christmas! Toys R Us here I come!!!
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338319)
Posted by worldsgreatest on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:53pm CST
I actually saw a repackaged Darth Vader quad changer in a RID style box today, and figured we were closer to this than expected. Sucks, like most people I wanted the rest of the First Edition figs.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338326)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:23pm CST
I'm f***ing angry we didn't get the First Edition Voyagers here! Does Hasbro not want our money??????????????? Motherf***er!!

Sorry for the salty language. But I'm a little irked.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338327)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:26pm CST
Yay and nay at the same time.....Want those first editions but there's some in the RiD line I want too (namely the ones not in FE). Oh I so hope this doesn't jack up FE prices all crazy like. I'd like to get them all if I could....

Ahh well, there's no point in me going back to TRU till after I move. I know my one TRU here doesn't even have pegs for TFP, let alone the pegs they have for everything else is lacking. I'll wait two weeks and hope for the best. :x (edit: wow, : x = mad? why is that emoticon different every place i use it? i meant it just as ": x")
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338328)
Posted by Heavy B on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:26pm CST
still waiten on first edition in massachesetts. although if RTS has taught me anything, its "don't hold your breath, Sean"
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338329)
Posted by Rated X on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CST
$50.00 plus ten shipping for a $15.00 figure ??? Is he serious ??? The guy who bought the Soundwave must live BFE.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338331)
Posted by Ungie on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:30pm CST
So... no FE Voyagers when those are the best voyagers we've seen in awhile?
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338333)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:37pm CST
Haha! I love how the card art for Cliffjumper pretty much lies to you in showing him using his "Horns"(arm-blasters). Which this particular mold does not have. :lol:

Hey, did the US even get the First Editions? Hopefully these show up in Canada soon.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338335)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:40pm CST
Screw it. I'm tapped out and don't have the dough or the patience to go chase after these. DOTM 3D comes first, plus Bandai got all my money lately.

I'm also not all that impressed with PRID, anyway.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338336)
Posted by Anonymous on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:43pm CST

If I missed something, please correct me.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338341)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:51pm CST
I hope these come to Australia soon. The Transformers drought is killing me.

I wish we got them for only $15, too...
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338386)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 26th, 2012 @ 6:12am CST
Finally, I no longer have to spend Transformer money on RuneScape memberships and Xbox LIVE Gold memberships either. :DANCE: The DOTM toys have been such a let-down for me. :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338388)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 26th, 2012 @ 6:16am CST
Chopperface wrote:So what happend to the first edition wave? Did the USA skip it or something? I like the first voyager Prime better. Plus there is the matter of starscream, acrcee, deluxe megatron and voyager bulkhead.

If I missed something, please correct me.

Deluxe Starscream, Bumblebee and Arcee made it to TRU but in small quantities. The rest are a no show.
Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Found in the US? (Confirmed!) (1338389)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 26th, 2012 @ 6:29am CST
Oh well, that puts to rest any ambiguity as to the identity of Soundwave's pet. A shame then that they've got it wrong.

I'm happy for my cousins across the pond. And I don't mean that in a 'I feel superior' way: I still haven't bought any of the UK released figures. :sad:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers studio series Hot Rod, Jazz, Blurr #86" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE Lot of  Clear Blue Panels #K101531" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 4 YELLOW CAUTION BRICKS" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 7 Grey Panels #K101493" on EBAY