Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore

Thursday, April 12th, 2012 10:29am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 43,638

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Voyager Series featuring Bulkhead and Starscream has been released in Singapore. Thanks to Warrpd for the news and image of the Starscream he purchased at Toys"R"Us. This is a good sign that these two will be showing up at domestic retail soon, keep your optics open!

Credit(s): Warrpd

Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368312)
Posted by triKlops on April 12th, 2012 @ 10:35am CDT
sweet, can't wait to grab the BHead
The SScream, i am still deciding on
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368313)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 12th, 2012 @ 10:39am CDT
Starscream is an instant buy for me. Best Starscream ever.

Bulkhead, I will probably get it, but I really would prefer the FE.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368317)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
might pick up Starscream, but the Deluxe FE Screamer is just so good a figure and perfectly scaled with the RID Voyager Megatron and RID Deluxe Soundwave.

I'll pass on Bulkhead. I want the FE, which I will hunt down at BotCon.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368319)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on April 12th, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
Even though I have all of the FE figures, I'm still going to pick all of these up. It's the collector in me! :D

Oh, wait. Wallet. :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368324)
Posted by WolfDawg on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:18am CDT
I really like Voyager Starscream, but I have no idea where I'd put him in a display since FE Starscream works so much better with the Prime Decepticons Scale-wise. Maybe he'll look decent next to FE Arcee (who's been replaced in my collection with PRID Arcee). :-?

Also, Bulkhead doesn't look bad at all TBH. I have the FE version of him, and I actually bought him before eBay prices got ridiculous. However, if I didn't have the FE version, I don't think I'd be too upset about having to settle for this PRID version.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368336)
Posted by rpetras on April 12th, 2012 @ 12:05pm CDT
I like the Starscream, but I'm also not sure where to put him.

I like WolfDawg's suggestion, putting him with the displaced FE Arcee. Hmmmmmm :-?

Bulkhead is a travesty.
I DID pay idiot money for the FE version because I find the new one insulting.
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368342)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 12th, 2012 @ 12:15pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368346)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Damn, Starscream looks good... I hope I don't regret my decision to buy the FE instead...
Trust me, you won't. ;)

Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368348)
Posted by Scottimus Prime on April 12th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CDT
Are there any detailed pictures of the RiD Bulkhead, or better yet reviews?

I want FE, but daggonit, if the difference is nominal I'll settle...
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368383)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on April 12th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CDT

PS : Seems off-topic but MP-11 Starscream the best Starscream so far :D. Cant wait for another Starscream to top MP-11's design.

Pass on Bulkhead. Not cause it sucks but cause I already have the FE. IMO PRiD Bulkhead doesnt look that bad.But compare to FE, then yes it looks bad. But as a figure itself, not bad...not bad at all~
Re: Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Series 2 Released in Singapore (1368492)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2012 @ 8:55pm CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:I initially plan on picking this Starscream up but after I bought MP-11 Starscream yesterday, this guy suddenly look like crap compare to MP-11 lol xD. So yeah pass xP.

Have you gotten the FE Starscream mold yet? ;)

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY