Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip

Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip

Saturday, September 24th, 2011 10:38am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,359

HITFIX has posted an exclusive 30 second teaser to the Transformers Prime season one finale, "One Shall Rise". Part one of the three episode season finale will air on October 1st on the Hub. Don't forget to tune in today for the prelude to the season finale, "One Shall Fall".

Be warned this teaser does contain spoilers, click here to check it out.

Credit(s): HITFIX

Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293113)
Posted by Zequem on September 24th, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
That's... WOW! I don't know what else to say. :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293122)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2011 @ 11:39am CDT
:shock: ZOMG, THIS IZ TEH GR8IST MOOVIE I'VE EVAR SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Okay, all geeking out aside, does Unicron look kinda small to anyone else? I mean, he looks to be about the size of a G1 cityformer, whereas, aside from his Cybertron body and that special episode of Energon, Unicron has always been planet sized.

Here, however, he appears down-scaled to be a more like a giant instead of a titan.

Now, I can understand if they did this to make interactions between him and the regular-sized TFs be done easier, but if they found this to be the necessary route to do that, then it remains to be seen as to why.

I don't wanna feel put off by the shrinking down of Unicron, but I just can't help but feel that this is a bit too different a change. If they were gonna go with a villain at this size, they could have chosen from a number of existing villains of that height, rather than taking one of the most iconic villains who is known for his planetary scale and shrinking him down to this degree.

Still, I can't wait to see this! :D :D :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293130)
Posted by Red 50 on September 24th, 2011 @ 12:01pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293133)
Posted by DavidT on September 24th, 2011 @ 12:07pm CDT
Unicron is smaller cause he's supposed to emerge from the volcano right? I wonder what his transformation is... probably an asteroid or something based on his arms?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293134)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
Red 50 wrote:I imagine it would be quite difficult for five Autobots to defeat a planet-sized Unicron, so city-bot sized Unicron is a giant handful already. But I agree on one thing: can't wait for the three-parter finale.
Like I've said in the past, I still feel that it's too early in the show to bring in Unicron. If they wanted a villain of this height, someone like the Liege Maximo would have been far more perfect. Especially considering how the prophecy talks about spheres aligning, and the Liege Maximo resides at the Hub, which is a network of several massive metallic spheres that he aligns in order to ascend to godhood.

Red 50 wrote:But does anyone else think that someone of the Autobots might die? I saw Miko's and Arcee's reactions and I assume that someone might be in for the end.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293139)
Posted by Duskfall on September 24th, 2011 @ 12:19pm CDT
actually, if you pause the thing. the design for unicron kinda looks like a super-sized megatron. kinda makes me wonder if that isn't really unicron but more of a powered up megs.

then again, it may just be the prime designs for the character.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293169)
Posted by Bed Bugs on September 24th, 2011 @ 1:37pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293179)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2011 @ 2:08pm CDT
Fender Bender wrote:Ratchet is noticeably missing from a lot of those clips, me thinks he'll be the one taking a dirt nap here shortly.
Ratchet's almost always absent from the battles, as he stays behind at the base to operate the GroundBridge.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293181)
Posted by prowl123 on September 24th, 2011 @ 2:23pm CDT
:shock: =P~
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293186)
Posted by LadyBug on September 24th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CDT
OMG. I just knew it. But I seriously can't wait. I've been dying to see a new episode of Prime. In the mean time, I think I'm going to marathon Prime all over again this week in anticipation!
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293208)
Posted by budmaloney on September 24th, 2011 @ 3:45pm CDT
:KREMZEEK: YES, I can't wait. Transformers Prime has been absolutely an amazing show. It may possibly be the show that replaces G1 for me. The timelines of war for cybertron and TFP, have delivered a solid Transformers story.
I've seen many images of TFP figures, but are they out yet?

This is a question out of the blue, how was Dotm's game compared to WFC?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293215)
Posted by LadyBug on September 24th, 2011 @ 4:07pm CDT
budmaloney wrote:I've seen many images of TFP figures, but are they out yet?

I've heard that some of the toys will be start coming out onto shelf by December. I know Ratchet's won't be coming out until 2012 though. I just hope that they make the entire main cast, including Knockout and such in the toy line.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293222)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 24th, 2011 @ 4:24pm CDT
so lame
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293235)
Posted by starscreamprime1010 on September 24th, 2011 @ 4:52pm CDT
I kind of like the idea of unicron being smaller than normal.
btw at 0:23 you can see megatron fighting beside optimus
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293239)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 24th, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
he is smaller than a city transformer. this is stupid.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293244)
Posted by prowl123 on September 24th, 2011 @ 5:25pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:he is smaller than a city transformer. this is stupid.

You just hate everything, don't you?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293251)
Posted by MightyMegatron94 on September 24th, 2011 @ 5:50pm CDT
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!! =P~ =P~
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293261)
Posted by Red 50 on September 24th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:According to what we were told at SDCC, a main character is expected to die at some point between now and mid-season 2. So, anyone who's a main character in this show has the potential to be offed at anytime now.

Sabrblade wrote:

Has anyone thought it could be a Decepticon? Maybe Starscream or Soundwave? And what about Knock Out and Breakdown?

But if Autobot then:
A) Bulkhead - we saw Miko scream for something in teaser. Most likely she would scream for Bulkie.
B) Bumblebee - he might still go after Megatron in rage. After all, it was due to Megs that Rafael almost died.
C) Optimus Prime - It's kinda a tradition that OP dies in every show. That's not much to go by, but if Optimus has no other choice but to sacrifice himself to destroy the chaos bringer, he would.

And possibility D) Jack - Well, not a dead-gone way dead, I mean it could be like Sam Witwicky in ROTF: he gets killed and is awaken back alive by some Unicrons opposite or the Covenant of Primus, in order to earn something that would help killing The God of Destruction.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293296)
Posted by Kiyza on September 24th, 2011 @ 8:44pm CDT
Hrm, I'm beginning to think that our "unlikely ally" might turn out to be Megatron as opposed to Starscream or MECH as some have suggested.

I can kind of understand why some people are pretty underwhelmed by the idea of Unicron being small for, well, Unicron. But at the same time, I don't think it's a bad change. I mean, he's still enormous and intimidating, just not so freaking big that you couldn't show any detail on the character and have another character in the shot.

I was honestly thinking that since it's likely we wouldn't get a planet-sized Unicron, we'd wind up with one who's normal-sized anyway... But then again, I suppose there's nothing saying he might not be capable of changing his size anyway to please people on both ends of the spectrum. ;)

I'm kind of curious to see what his alt-mode will be. Perhaps as a part of their running gag, Agent Fowler will come in with some vehicle of mass destruction or something to that effect and Unicron could scan it.

...For some reason, I really want to see Miko walk up to Unicron and try to kick his foot or something.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale 30 Second Teaser Clip (1293299)
Posted by HoosierDaddy on September 24th, 2011 @ 8:46pm CDT
I don't mind Unicron being scaled down but i am VERY disappointed that they didn't use a voice actor with a very deep voice. VERY disappointed.

Seriously, with that weak voice, how can we take Unicron seriously? It is so important to have a deep dark sinister voice to go with him that I think that will take away a lot from just how powerful the character is.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "HERO MASHERS TRANSFORMERS - AUTO BOT RODIMUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Steeljaw Age of Extinction Robots in Disguise One-Step; AOE, 1-Step" on EBAY
Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Slug Super Hero Mashers Mashems Action Figure Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. For Ages 2+" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Mr. Potato Head as STARSCREAM Transformers Rescue Bots Mixable Mashable Heroes" on EBAY