Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip

Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip

Friday, October 14th, 2011 2:36pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,298

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Tomorrow is the big day! Part three of the Transformers Prime season finale "One Shall Rise" airs tomorrow at 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT on The Hub. Enjoy the new promo clip below courtesy of the Hub's facebook page.

Credit(s): The Hub


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300375)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2011 @ 2:41pm CDT
This episode was so COOL!!! 8) 8) 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300377)
Posted by El Duque on October 14th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This episode was so COOL!!! 8) 8) 8)


I love how this scene ends in the episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300386)
Posted by The Prophet on October 14th, 2011 @ 3:02pm CDT
Wait a sec...when does this episode air? I thought it was tomorrow (10/15/11)...but everyone is saying they've already seen it. Whenever it does, it certainly looks like it will be AMAZING. :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300393)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 14th, 2011 @ 3:12pm CDT
Cyber Sylph wrote:Wait a sec...when does this episode air? I thought it was tomorrow (10/15/11)...but everyone is saying they've already seen it. Whenever it does, it certainly looks like it will be AMAZING. :grin:


This episode does air tomorrow in the U.S. however is has already aired in other countries. The whole episode was on youtube a week ago or so. Don't know if it still is. I refrained from watching as I wanted to watch on T.V.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300395)
Posted by The Prophet on October 14th, 2011 @ 3:24pm CDT
Ah! Thank you. I had seen something about it on Youtube, but I figured it would be a rick-roll or that kind of business.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300416)
Posted by prowl123 on October 14th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
Soundwave vs. Airachnid! Kick ass!
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300462)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 14th, 2011 @ 5:08pm CDT
This is how it should have gone;

Airachnid: Step aside!

Soundwave (in Starscream's voice): Come at me, bro!

8-}
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300495)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 14th, 2011 @ 6:40pm CDT
Just saw this episode. So awesome! I loved the ending to this scene and the end of the episode is great too. Soooooo pissed that we gotta wait before seeing a new episode now!
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300524)
Posted by ebilly99 on October 14th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFoYLkrnWBY Promo was not enough. Optimus dies (In a way) Decepticons add to there numbers, backstory, key to victor sigma. This episode was awsome.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300528)
Posted by Firebrand on October 14th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
Dang, they missed a perfect opportunity to have Soundwave talk for the first time. They have Frank Welker damnit, use him!

"Airachnid: Inferior. Soundwave: Superior."
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300596)
Posted by El Duque on October 14th, 2011 @ 11:15pm CDT
Firebrand wrote:Dang, they missed a perfect opportunity to have Soundwave talk for the first time. They have Frank Welker damnit, use him!

"Airachnid: Inferior. Soundwave: Superior."


I really expected him to speak after this encounter, but nope.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300601)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2011 @ 11:24pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
Firebrand wrote:Dang, they missed a perfect opportunity to have Soundwave talk for the first time. They have Frank Welker damnit, use him!

"Airachnid: Inferior. Soundwave: Superior."


I really expected him to speak after this encounter, but nope.
He's the Decepeticon equivalent of Snake Eyes. He's too cool to talk. 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300632)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 15th, 2011 @ 1:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Firebrand wrote:Dang, they missed a perfect opportunity to have Soundwave talk for the first time. They have Frank Welker damnit, use him!

"Airachnid: Inferior. Soundwave: Superior."


I really expected him to speak after this encounter, but nope.
He's the Decepeticon equivalent of Snake Eyes. He's too cool to talk. 8)


Betcha the next season finale will get him to squawk. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Finale "One Shall Rise" Part Three Promo Clip (1300646)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 15th, 2011 @ 3:49am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Firebrand wrote:Dang, they missed a perfect opportunity to have Soundwave talk for the first time. They have Frank Welker damnit, use him!

"Airachnid: Inferior. Soundwave: Superior."


I really expected him to speak after this encounter, but nope.
He's the Decepeticon equivalent of Snake Eyes. He's too cool to talk. 8)


Betcha the next season finale will get him to squawk. :lol:


Nope! So much cooler this way! All he needs is a big black cloak around him and the eerie effect would be complete! God I can't wait until a figure for him comes out!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power Of The Primes POTP Deluxe MOONRACER Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Punch-Counterpunch MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron NetFlix Series AUTOBOT ELITA-1 NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Figures Age 8+" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Liege Maximo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Solus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Quintus Prime" on EBAY