Transformers News: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th

Thursday, January 5th, 2012 11:42pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,696

As a follow to our previous stories regarding Transformers Prime season two and Transformers: Rescue Bots returning to the Hub in February we now have the actual dates and times. Both series will be premiering on February 18th, Transformers: Rescue Bots in the morning at 9:00am PT/Noon ET and Transformers Prime season two that evening at 5:30pm PT/8:30pm ET. February 18th looks to be a Transformers filled day on the Hub!

Credit(s): The Hub

Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330864)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on January 5th, 2012 @ 11:57pm CST
Can't wait for season two! I'm glad we didn't have to wait a year for it like a lot of shows.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330866)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2012 @ 12:08am CST
Can't wait for both. Rescue Bots moreso than Prime season 2! That show is PURE WIN! =P~

Oh, and Prime's looking to cool too. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330892)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 6th, 2012 @ 4:45am CST
8:30 PM...isn't that later than the first season's timeslot? I do see why they aren't airing them back to back, though. Rescue Bots is definitely for kids (still impressive work, though) and Prime is definitely not for the littler ones.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330897)
Posted by KnightStrike on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:23am CST
I am seriously excited to see Prime season 2. After watching the preview of Rescue Bots I have to admit I'm looking forward to it as well. Can't wait to get Prime season 1 on blu-ray as well. Good times will be had in February :D
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330905)
Posted by dinogeist on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:48am CST
COOL,I had guessed in a previous thread. that hasbro might air TF prime season 2 on the NYC february 18 toyfair saturday.

it looks like february 18 will be a awesome day for transformers fans. we'll get to see newer TF prime,movie & generations proto types toys at toyfair. then well get to see rescue bots & season 2 of TF prime.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330963)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on January 6th, 2012 @ 11:09am CST

Episode 27 - Rise of Dreadwing

I found this info through research but I went back to that site it just says TBA Feb 2012 and episode name also just says TBA.

They must have taken the name off really fast or was a leak on thier end.

I didnt see any kind of info for the episode such as the description of it what it would be about.

Saber and others on here get pe'od cause I dont provide links to my findings.

I am just trying to be helpful in providing what I consider to be newsworthy info and also be wanna know what Episode 27 will be about or what the name of that episode is.

Like I said it was vague also Dreadwing is suppose to be voiced by Tony Todd from ROTF and Babylon 5 - A Call to Arms.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330966)
Posted by Bouncy X on January 6th, 2012 @ 11:16am CST
Hopefully Teletoon here in canada airs it that same weekend since they air the show sundays at noon or at least soon after. Dont wanna wait months again. :P
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1330970)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2012 @ 12:22pm CST
Rodimus2006 wrote:I digged around some but I am unable to provide proof of this finding about the name of the episode for episode 27.

Episode 27 - Rise of Dreadwing

They must have taken the name off really fast or was a leak on thier end.

Saber and others on here get pe'od cause I dont provide links to my findings.

At the end of it all, it's not newsworthy if you don't provide a link to your sources. The Seibertron.com News Staff won't accept any findings with a link to your sources. That's how it is here and everywhere.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1331011)
Posted by LadyBug on January 6th, 2012 @ 3:53pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1331019)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2012 @ 4:12pm CST
LadyBug wrote:I'm just hoping that this date is real and not fictional like the November 28th date that was given previously. I just know I really need my weekly dose of Prime soon. I've been going through withdraw for some time now.
That wasn't a fictional date. That was the originally intended airdate, but things just got pushed back.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1331074)
Posted by Galvatron X on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:57pm CST
Can't wait!

After that Season 1 finale, I am EAGERLY awaiting Season 2!

Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1331115)
Posted by Blurrz on January 6th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CST
Rodimus2006 wrote:Look It is hard enough trying to find this info let alone trying to give you the links to it.

Uhhhhh.

No it isn't.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two and Transformers: Rescue Bots Premiering on February 18th (1331124)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2012 @ 11:29pm CST
Galvatron X wrote:I'll probably check out Rescue Bots too - just for kicks. Who knows, it might be funny!
It's better than "funny". It had more characterization in two episodes than Prime had for most of its whole first season.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
"Call Me Maybe"
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

Buy "Kre-o Transformers SIDESWIPE ROADWAY RUNDOWN Construction Kit 98 pcs & 2 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series LG17 Blackarachnia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Blackarachnia" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM9 AUTOBOT JAZZ MPM09 FIGURE BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 40 (Bumblebee Movie) Deluxe Class Shatter MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Takara / Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-05 Barricade MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Megatron MPM-8 IN HAND & HARD TO FIND" on EBAY