Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening

Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening

Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 7:11pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,949

Remember back in early March when we reported that composer Brian Tyler was working on a soundtrack for Transformers Prime? He's updated his website with all ten tracks for your listening pleasure! Click here to listen!

TRANSFORMERS: PRIME chronicles the triumphant return of the Autobots from Executive Producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci ('Star Trek,' 'Transformers' feature films, 'Eagle Eye'), and Jeff Kline ('Men in Black'), Transformers: Prime deepens the epic mythology of both the Autobots and Decepticons, while starting fresh for a new generation of viewers and future fans. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arsee, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and many others are back to "roll out" against Megatron's latest attempt to conquer Earth.

Credit(s): Brian Tyler

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 7:29pm CDT

Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217313)
Posted by Marvelous0ne on May 4th, 2011 @ 7:53pm CDT
Just listened to this and the score is very similar to the live films soundtracks. My only gripe is that we only hear 10 tracks out of the 28 tracks that there are! You get the first 7 tracks, the track 11 which is The Decepticons. Then you get Tracks 27 & 28 which are The Finale Part 1 and 2. I wonder if we will have to wait for the CD release of it to hear the rest?
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217317)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 4th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217327)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 4th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
Win, pure win!

I just listened to it, and it is really awesome!
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217338)
Posted by amtm on May 4th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
Spelling Arcee's name "Arsee" is kind of unfortunate. But the music is good.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217366)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on May 4th, 2011 @ 10:19pm CDT
Oh WOW! :) Listening to this in the show doesn't do it justice! Epic, I say, EPIC! :)
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217432)
Posted by Crosshairs on May 5th, 2011 @ 1:19am CDT
Its so beautiful i honestly thought i was gonna cry. :')
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217480)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 5th, 2011 @ 5:54am CDT
Seems like the link is broken. at least for me. Or he just took it down. Right now, only the theme is available at his home page and the "transformers prime" section is marked as "comming soon" and is not linked to anything
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217526)
Posted by guarayakha on May 5th, 2011 @ 9:06am CDT
Yeah, before that there was a playlist with 10 tracks. I was on the 2nd track too... :(

Oh well, guess I'll get that disc for full Prime goodness.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217710)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 5th, 2011 @ 4:07pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:no contest to the movie scores. reminds me. the score will be the best part of the 3rd movie.

The score was the best part of the movies, besides the CG. But I still loved the movies because of it.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217814)
Posted by First-Aid on May 5th, 2011 @ 9:07pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

It's Griftimus, Sly. He does nothing but troll the live action movie topics.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217819)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 5th, 2011 @ 9:18pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

It's Griftimus, Sly. He does nothing but troll the live action movie topics.

I know but still, the score was one of my favorite parts of both movies.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217839)
Posted by First-Aid on May 5th, 2011 @ 9:52pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

It's Griftimus, Sly. He does nothing but troll the live action movie topics.

I know but still, the score was one of my favorite parts of both movies.

The scores were fantastic...I've been impressed with Jablonsky's work. My fave is still the "Arrival to Earth" track with "you're a Soldier Now" second simply because of the last few stanzas- they have almost a Western movie feeling to them...
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1217844)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 5th, 2011 @ 10:06pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

It's Griftimus, Sly. He does nothing but troll the live action movie topics.

I know but still, the score was one of my favorite parts of both movies.

I liked The Fallen's theme in ROTF. It just seemed like the end was inevitable and inescapable and thet The Fallen really was going to kill everyone! I also liked the parts where they where in the Tomb of the Primes and where Sam died (temporarily). I never really cared too much for the first movie's score. Not even when it was my favorite movie ever, but I still liked it though.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack Available for Listening (1218063)
Posted by spaetzlesoup on May 6th, 2011 @ 10:48am CDT
Hooray! Hope there's a pre-order available.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Hardhead & Duros" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY