Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works

Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works

Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 12:33pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,285

If you're a fan of the music in Transformers Prime you'll be interested to know that the show's soundtrack is currently in development. The show's composer Brian Tyler has updated his website with a Transformers Prime banner announcing the soundtrack will be available soon.

Credit(s): Brian Tyler

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 12:51pm CST

Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1188987)
Posted by First-Aid on March 1st, 2011 @ 1:17pm CST
Awesome...it's a great soundtrack...the best I've heard in any TF series yet and look forward to picking it up. :x
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1188997)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 1st, 2011 @ 1:32pm CST
Hmm, Its been a while since I saw the series, so I'm not sure.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189022)
Posted by Earthshine on March 1st, 2011 @ 2:18pm CST
Want.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189026)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 1st, 2011 @ 2:30pm CST
im sold! :D
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189071)
Posted by Optimus1138 on March 1st, 2011 @ 4:41pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189076)
Posted by First-Aid on March 1st, 2011 @ 5:05pm CST
Optimus1138 wrote:I haven't seen the show or heard the music in it yet, but I like listening to movie scores, so I'll be checking this out when it's released.

If you liked the movie scores, you'll like the TV soundtrack. Trust me on this one...there are a lot of similarities in the main motifs for TF Prime to the live movies. And it's definitely better than synth scoring. Give me an orchestra with real instruments any day.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189084)
Posted by TFB-Boy on March 1st, 2011 @ 5:53pm CST
This.......

is........

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the show and I really liked the music in there!

I swear I will be one of the first people to buy it!!!!

Heck, I'll pre-order it if possible!!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189085)
Posted by Earthshine on March 1st, 2011 @ 5:57pm CST
TFArtist7403 wrote:
Heck, I'll pre-order it if possible!!!!

Heck ya!
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189163)
Posted by Optimus1138 on March 1st, 2011 @ 8:39pm CST
First-Aid wrote:

I just listened to the intro song on Youtube. It sounds good, and I agree that it is a little similar to the Autobot/Prime themes in the live action movie scores, but I thought it was far more similar to the main theme from the excellent score to the 2009 Star Trek movie. Listen to the Prime theme here:

Then compare it to the themes in these songs, specifically the theme at 0:38 in "Enterprising Young Men" and pretty much everything from 1:47 on, but especially the part starting about a minute from the end, in "That New Car Smell."

I'm definitely excited for this score now!
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189201)
Posted by Kingpun on March 1st, 2011 @ 10:34pm CST
While I'm a bigger fan of Jablonsky's music, Transformers: Prime definitely stands with both the best of the Transformers franchise and Brian Tyler's discography. Considering how rare it is that children's shows get score releases, this is spectacular news. Will also be pre-ordering it.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1189242)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on March 2nd, 2011 @ 1:48am CST
Cool, gotta check it out when it's released.
Sounds promising.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217297)
Posted by El Duque on May 4th, 2011 @ 7:10pm CDT
Remember back in early March when we reported that composer Brian Tyler was working on a soundtrack for Transformers Prime? He's updated his website with all ten tracks! Click here to listen!

TRANSFORMERS: PRIME chronicles the triumphant return of the Autobots from Executive Producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci ('Star Trek,' 'Transformers' feature films, 'Eagle Eye'), and Jeff Kline ('Men in Black'), Transformers: Prime deepens the epic mythology of both the Autobots and Decepticons, while starting fresh for a new generation of viewers and future fans. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arsee, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and many others are back to "roll out" against Megatron's latest attempt to conquer Earth.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217313)
Posted by Marvelous0ne on May 4th, 2011 @ 7:53pm CDT
Just listened to this and the score is very similar to the live films soundtracks. My only gripe is that we only hear 10 tracks out of the 28 tracks that there are! You get the first 7 tracks, the track 11 which is The Decepticons. Then you get Tracks 27 & 28 which are The Finale Part 1 and 2. I wonder if we will have to wait for the CD release of it to hear the rest?
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217317)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 4th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CDT
no contest to the movie scores. reminds me. the score will be the best part of the 3rd movie.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217327)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 4th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
Win, pure win!

I just listened to it, and it is really awesome!
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217338)
Posted by amtm on May 4th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
Spelling Arcee's name "Arsee" is kind of unfortunate. But the music is good.
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217366)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on May 4th, 2011 @ 10:19pm CDT
Oh WOW! :) Listening to this in the show doesn't do it justice! Epic, I say, EPIC! :)
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217432)
Posted by Crosshairs on May 5th, 2011 @ 1:19am CDT
Its so beautiful i honestly thought i was gonna cry. :')
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217480)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 5th, 2011 @ 5:54am CDT
Seems like the link is broken. at least for me. Or he just took it down. Right now, only the theme is available at his home page and the "transformers prime" section is marked as "comming soon" and is not linked to anything
Re: Transformers Prime Soundtrack in the Works (1217526)
Posted by guarayakha on May 5th, 2011 @ 9:06am CDT
Yeah, before that there was a playlist with 10 tracks. I was on the 2nd track too... :(

Oh well, guess I'll get that disc for full Prime goodness.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con Presale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the moon studio series barricade topspin road buster loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Super Megatron Takara Tomy Mall TT-GS09 NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con PRE ORDER" on EBAY
Buy "Ghostbusters - Transformers Generations Ectotron ECTO-1 with Comic (IN HAND)" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: Transformers VS. G.I. Joe - (GS Exclusive) Cobra Commander & Optimus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Deluxe Rotorstorm" on EBAY