Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video

Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video

Monday, April 4th, 2011 8:15pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,070

The Hub has uploaded t a 30 second promo of this week's all new episode of Transformers Prime, "Speed Metal". Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee take on Knockout and Breakdown! The promo also confirms the move to Saturday at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT. The video is embedded below!

Credit(s): The Hub

Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1204878)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 4th, 2011 @ 8:32pm CDT
This series looks like it's getting better.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1204879)
Posted by FanimusMaximus on April 4th, 2011 @ 8:33pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1204884)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 4th, 2011 @ 8:41pm CDT
Lookin' good. Always can handle more fight scenes =P~
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1205057)
Posted by Red 50 on April 5th, 2011 @ 8:27am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:Lookin' good. Always can handle more fight scenes =P~

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
I loved Breakdown's face when Bulkie was about to hit him.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1205210)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 5th, 2011 @ 2:41pm CDT
Can't wait to get this show started again!
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206669)
Posted by El Duque on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT
Remember folks no new episode of Transformers Prime today. It's been moved to a new time slot, Saturday at 7:00 PM ET. To tide you over The Hub has uploaded a second promo for tomorrow's episode "Speed Metal".

Trying to impress a girl and get even with the school bully, Jack convinces Bumblebee to help him win a street race, but the action speeds out of control when Knockout arrives.

Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206697)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:50pm CDT
A car took off before a bike? Swerving in front of a speeding car?! WHAT IS THIS, A CENTER FOR ANTS?

Uh... yea, looks sweet.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206707)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:05pm CDT
unbelievably lame. check out the jail bait getting their skirts blown up. fail.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206792)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 8th, 2011 @ 9:36pm CDT
Arcee: "Winning isn't enough, Jack. you wanna make him cry! :twisted: "

Oh, snap! Arcee is just evil! Merciless, cold, and awesome. 8-)
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206842)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 8th, 2011 @ 11:21pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206843)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 8th, 2011 @ 11:23pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:unbelievably lame. check out the jail bait getting their skirts blown up. fail.

For once I kind of agree with you. I guess I'll beat my face in with a hammer now. :-( I'm depressed.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206844)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 8th, 2011 @ 11:29pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Oh, God. Damnit, not more humans again! Crap! I hope they die in this series too. :evil: :BANG_HEAD:
Well, if you don't want humans, get the Autobots and Decepticons off Earth. :roll:

Seriously, if it's set on Earth in the present day, there's gonna be humans.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206846)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 8th, 2011 @ 11:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Seriously, if it's set on Earth in the present day, there's gonna be humans.

There where 4 humans before, they are enough.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206849)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 8th, 2011 @ 11:42pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Seriously, if it's set on Earth in the present day, there's gonna be humans.

There where 4 humans before, they are enough.
and you expect the Autobots to just remain completely introverted and not encounter a single human being outside of the four they've already met? That's like trying to say that one can 100% avoid getting dirty when being outside. We humans are everywhere in this world. The Bots can hide from us in their altmodes all they want, but they cannot escape us on our own world.

You want less humans? Get the bots off the planet or nuke the globe to purge it of humanity. I'm sure the latter option will set a fine example for the viewers.[/sarcasm] :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1206866)
Posted by Crosshairs on April 9th, 2011 @ 1:30am CDT
Phew, i think this episode may just have been saved by the power of a PLOT...sort of
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1207079)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 9th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT
"Wanna make him cry?"
This is why she is my favorite Arcee over all of the other continuities. Transformers: Prime Arcee is so cool!
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1207105)
Posted by Red 50 on April 9th, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
Pr1meSuspect wrote:"Wanna make him cry?"

Yeah, but she still won't let Jack give Sierra a ride around the block.
Kinda makes me wonder if he's even taken her mother on a spin "every once in a while" as he promised.

Man, they should give June Darby some more screen time. And probably introduce other kids parents, too.

Damn, that Sierra makes me miss TDWT Sierra...
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1207230)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:32pm CDT

I know some of you are gonna attack me for my outlook on this even though it is just an opinion, but I'll say right now, if you don't have a child of your own...I don't want to hear it from you.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1207233)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:37pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:From a parental standpoint, I'm sure hoping that this episode winds up with Jack and Arcee having their asses handed to them or in some other way being force fed a double dose of humility. As it stands with just that short race clip I can't really say as I much care for the kind of message that it's putting out there. Kids today already have a messed up view of the world and 98% of 'em have attitude problems that not even a good ass-paddling will knock out of them. They don't need to be getting any more ill conceived ideas from the cartoons they watch.

Haven't you watched the episode yet? It's already aired, and has made its way onto both iTunes and YouTube.
Re: Transformers Prime "Speed Metal" Promo Video (1207235)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:46pm CDT

My parents beat my ass every day, and it just makes me hate everything even more!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Toy/Figures Lot - Bumblebee, Jazz, and Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY