Saturday, July 24th, 2010 11:51am CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 39,918

A few days ago we showed you the Transformers: Prime teaser trailer, courtesy of IGN.

Now the fine folks at The Hub have been kind enough to send us the same video, this time in HD.

We've posted it on the Seibertron.com Facebook page, which you can check out here.

While you are on Facebook, don't forget to "like" Seibertron.com if you haven't already as well as send a page suggestion to some of your friends. As of this posting, we are up to well over 2,800 "likes" on FB!

Credit(s): The Hub

This article was last modified on Saturday, July 24th, 2010 12:05pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1102669)
Posted by Covenant on July 24th, 2010 @ 12:38pm CDT
Looks nice. I'm not really over the top excited, but I don't feel any irk toward it. I'm sure it'll do fine, and at least we'll get some new TF tv-time.
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1102683)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on July 24th, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
Animation I can take or leave. What "I" want to see, is some of the writing. The writing, for me, is what makes a show worth loving.

Give me a reason to like the characters, and I will by association, like the toys.

Give me Michael Bay, or Unicron Trilogy, and I will avoid the toys.
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1103715)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on July 26th, 2010 @ 1:00pm CDT
I'm giving a reserved "Yes". I want to see more, which is a good thing.
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1104614)
Posted by Grimloque on July 28th, 2010 @ 2:12am CDT
I'm a little disappointed that Prime is taking its cue from Michael Bay on Bumblebee's design* rather than getting back to the more human G1-style character most recently seen in War for Cybertron. I also wonder if he will talk. If so, I hope the producers have called Johnny Yong Bosch. Speaking of humans, it will also be interesting to see how they are portrayed in Prime. The less "Clone Wars" the better, IMO.

* Yeah, I also realize that Megatron is a jet and Arcee is a motorcycle. A blue motorcycle at that, which I don't think is an improvement on Bay.
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1104838)
Posted by syphonn on July 28th, 2010 @ 11:06am CDT
I hope the bulk of the Decepticons aren't mindless drones
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1108293)
Posted by MaverickPrime on August 3rd, 2010 @ 12:14pm CDT
wow it looks badass!!!
just one question: WHERE ARE BUMBLEBEE'S HORNS??? :BANG_HEAD:
aside from that personal preference issue it looks awesome :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1108355)
Posted by Archanubis on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
Interesting animation, but I'll keep my bets hedged for time being.
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1108690)
Posted by irock445 on August 4th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!
Re: Transformers: Prime Teaser Trailer video now available in HD on Seibertron.com's Facebook page (1108811)
Posted by shortwave on August 4th, 2010 @ 2:06pm CDT
looks interesting

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY