Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images

Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images

Thursday, September 13th, 2012 5:52pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,171

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Comic Vine has posted a trio of exclusive teaser images from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime, "The Human Factor". Tune into the Hub tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM ET. Check out the promo images below.

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Credit(s): Comic Vine


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419928)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on September 13th, 2012 @ 6:25pm CDT
Soundwave Tenticle Rape. Never gets old :D
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419930)
Posted by BeastWarsFTW on September 13th, 2012 @ 6:30pm CDT
Wonder what he is after this time? What knowledge do humans posses that interests soundwave enough to go get it? Surely its not another space bridge guidance system attempt. Maybe humans have found relics and have them stored in their own version of "sector 7".
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419958)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
I hope Breakdown wakes up and takes control over his body again
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419970)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:25pm CDT
Terrifying Wasp wrote:I hope Breakdown wakes up and takes control over his body again


He's not in any slumber. He's dead. And he's not coming back. That would go against their motto: "Once we kill a character, we kill a character. They won't come back."

Do you want to teach kids that you can come back to life if someone takes over your body? :lol:

|:|

Image
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419985)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 13th, 2012 @ 9:16pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Terrifying Wasp wrote:I hope Breakdown wakes up and takes control over his body again


He's not in any slumber. He's dead. And he's not coming back. That would go against their motto: "Once we kill a character, we kill a character. They won't come back."

Do you want to teach kids that you can come back to life if someone takes over your body? :lol:

|:|

Image

I think there is a possibility.Breakdown's body is intact,his head is not damages(Except the eye of course) he just needs some energon to power him up and go...but of course if it was that simple dark energon wouldn't make sense would it?
I just miss Breakdown :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419991)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 9:55pm CDT
Terrifying Wasp wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Terrifying Wasp wrote:I hope Breakdown wakes up and takes control over his body again


He's not in any slumber. He's dead. And he's not coming back. That would go against their motto: "Once we kill a character, we kill a character. They won't come back."

Do you want to teach kids that you can come back to life if someone takes over your body? :lol:

|:|

Image

I think there is a possibility.Breakdown's body is intact,his head is not damages(Except the eye of course) he just needs some energon to power him up and go...but of course if it was that simple dark energon wouldn't make sense would it?
I just miss Breakdown :-(


You and me both, but it doesn't make sense for him to come back. He's dead. You would need to reignite his spark, and of course you'd need Breakdown's memory core...and processor. And get new writers to change their philosophy.

Not to mention Breakdown was in pieces before MECH got a hold of him. Who knows what they did with the essentials to make room for Silas?

Image
Image
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420000)
Posted by Hypershock on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:13pm CDT
Hey, if they can counter-hack Raf with the press of a button on the console of the helicopter AND know next to nothing about Transformers yet know how to disable their pain receptors AND have a light that turns off instantly when you snap your fingers AND construct a near-perfect replica of Optimus Prime that you can operate with a thruster, two pedals and a joystick?

I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420007)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:29pm CDT
Hypershock wrote:Hey, if they can counter-hack Raf with the press of a button on the console of the helicopter AND know next to nothing about Transformers yet know how to disable their pain receptors AND have a light that turns off instantly when you snap your fingers AND construct a near-perfect replica of Optimus Prime that you can operate with a thruster, two pedals and a joystick?

I'm not holding my breath.


All that information they acquired over time with careful study.

I don't know why people hope and hope for characters to come back after they die. The writers said themselves, a thousand times, that they aren't going to bring back a character after their dead. If they're dead, tough luck; keep crying.

Sure, I'm sad Breakdown's dead. Sure I'd give anything for Breakdown to come back, but it's not going to happen. It's the unfortunate truth.

:roll: :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420009)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:37pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Hypershock wrote:Hey, if they can counter-hack Raf with the press of a button on the console of the helicopter AND know next to nothing about Transformers yet know how to disable their pain receptors AND have a light that turns off instantly when you snap your fingers AND construct a near-perfect replica of Optimus Prime that you can operate with a thruster, two pedals and a joystick?

I'm not holding my breath.


All that information they acquired over time with careful study.

I don't know why people hope and hope for characters to come back after they die. The writers said themselves, a thousand times, that they aren't going to bring back a character after their dead. If they're dead, tough luck; keep crying.

Sure, I'm sad Breakdown's dead. Sure I'd give anything for Breakdown to come back, but it's not going to happen. It's the unfortunate truth.

:roll: :-(


I'd prefer more Autobots dead. Enough handing the good guys all the breaks.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420012)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Hypershock wrote:Hey, if they can counter-hack Raf with the press of a button on the console of the helicopter AND know next to nothing about Transformers yet know how to disable their pain receptors AND have a light that turns off instantly when you snap your fingers AND construct a near-perfect replica of Optimus Prime that you can operate with a thruster, two pedals and a joystick?

I'm not holding my breath.


All that information they acquired over time with careful study.

I don't know why people hope and hope for characters to come back after they die. The writers said themselves, a thousand times, that they aren't going to bring back a character after their dead. If they're dead, tough luck; keep crying.

Sure, I'm sad Breakdown's dead. Sure I'd give anything for Breakdown to come back, but it's not going to happen. It's the unfortunate truth.

:roll: :-(


I'd prefer more Autobots dead. Enough handing the good guys all the breaks.


I curse the day they let Bulkhead survive (after that long break) and recover so quickly. Stupid writers. :-x
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420018)
Posted by Street-Convoy S0S on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CDT
I have one question to ask: will he be able to transform or is he stuck in robot ?
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420019)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:57pm CDT
Street-Convoy S0S wrote:I have one question to ask: will he be able to transform or is he stuck in robot ?
Maybe. They used Starscream's T-cog for Nemesis Prime, so they might have left Breakdown's alone.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420021)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Street-Convoy S0S wrote:I have one question to ask: will he be able to transform or is he stuck in robot ?
Maybe. They used Starscream's T-cog for Nemesis Prime, so they might have left Breakdown's alone.

Silas is all oohh wait what the **** WHAT THE ****!! *smooich*
chee-choo-cheek-choon-chuk-choon-cheek
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420024)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Street-Convoy S0S wrote:I have one question to ask: will he be able to transform or is he stuck in robot ?
Maybe. They used Starscream's T-cog for Nemesis Prime, so they might have left Breakdown's alone.

Silas is all oohh wait what the **** WHAT THE ****!! *smooich*
chee-choo-cheek-choon-chuk-choon-cheek

You can see Silas driving Breakdown in a preview.kinda funny
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420033)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
This isn't the first time a character voiced by Clancy Brown has fused with a living machine (for a given definition of "living" in this case).
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420034)
Posted by krenger99 on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:50pm CDT
[quote="BeastWarsFTW"]Wonder what he is after this time? What knowledge do humans posses that interests soundwave enough to go get it? Surely its not another space bridge guidance system attempt. Maybe humans have found relics and have them stored in their own version of "sector 7".[/quote]

I would imagine Megatron sent him to loot the data on how the humans (MECH) accomplished the feat of fusion between a Terran and a Cybertronian. What I wonder is how the mad doctor will react to all this. Will Knockout be enraged by what happened to his partner/friend or will he be more curious about the science behind what has transpired...?
:-?
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420076)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on September 14th, 2012 @ 6:06am CDT
as for what soundwave is looking for, well megatron has a hammer that can make any weapon, but only a prime can use it. silas made him self a neato copy of a certain prime that is missing that annoying concept of free will, and the millitary has it tucked away somewhere. the wise tyrant would want to get his hands on that methinks.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420096)
Posted by jspags15 on September 14th, 2012 @ 8:14am CDT
I'd like to see more deaths in this show, starting with Miko. She is annoying as can be and serves no purpose to the show. But, I would like to see more characters added, even if it means replacing old ones. I'm tired of watching Megatron's army be comprised of identical drones. I want to see Prime versions of old characters not a hundred vehicons or insecticons.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420148)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 14th, 2012 @ 10:27am CDT
"What would Megatron want that Silas has?"

"What could Soundwave be hacking into?"

Two words, guys: "Project Damocles". ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420220)
Posted by TransformersGuy96 on September 14th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
This episode is going to be awesome I can't wait to watch it! :D

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Shockwave Energon Armor Cyberverse Adventures - Optimus Prime 8"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia NEW! SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - War For Cybertron Kingdom Trilogy Leader Class Megatron(Beast)" on EBAY
Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2003 T-Shirt XL Optimus Prime vs. Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Chromia Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY