Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011

Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011

Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 4:45pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 57,324

If you wanted more Transformers: Prime, sadly a wait must ensue. If you've watching Transformers: Prime, you may have noticed a little trailer. It shows that Transformers: Prime, Episodes 6 to 26 will air starting in February 2011. So that means the first 5 episodes, the 'Darkness Rising' mini-series will be all there is until the start of the new year. Not too bad of a wait, right? You can check out the trailer on Youtube or embed below!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): The Hub, Youtube member FTransformers

Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1152879)
Posted by Galvatron X on December 1st, 2010 @ 5:01pm CST
Atta boys. Great job keeping the momentum going...
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1152891)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 1st, 2010 @ 5:24pm CST
This gives me more time to talk my parents into getting a digital box!!! But since this is supposed to be the actual show, and the first 5 episodes where just the mini series, maybe the animateion in the actual series will be better. I just don't like how the humans look, or Optimus's mouth. He looks like a lego.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1152906)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 1st, 2010 @ 6:23pm CST
Didn't see our ol' buddy CJ in that teaser but once.. :sad:
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1152917)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 1st, 2010 @ 6:54pm CST
This is such a tease...
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1152925)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 1st, 2010 @ 7:11pm CST
That's just Prime... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153037)
Posted by Heavy B on December 2nd, 2010 @ 6:44am CST
like I said a few days ago, BULL SH*T
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153060)
Posted by First-Aid on December 2nd, 2010 @ 8:54am CST
I can't wait for February now...normally I hate the month because of the Hallmark Holiday in the middle (Valentine's Day sucks), but damn I am so hooked on this show. It's dark, but has good upbeat moments. Good storyline so far, even with Cliffjumper's apparent demise. I like what they have done with the Arcee character a lot- making her second in command essentially. And I LOVE the new voices...Starscream and Megatron are PERFECT!
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153061)
Posted by rpetras on December 2nd, 2010 @ 8:58am CST
Brought to you by the same marketing GENIUSES that tabled TFA for about a year between seasons 2 & 3 and then wondered where their audience went. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153066)
Posted by Blackstreak on December 2nd, 2010 @ 9:11am CST
I'll just watch the episodes on the website.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153103)
Posted by MagnusRex on December 2nd, 2010 @ 12:09pm CST
Since all of the footage in this returning in February 2011 is already what we've seen so far in the mini series, I have a feeling the rest of the episodes aren't quite finished yet.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153140)
Posted by crashhcourse on December 2nd, 2010 @ 2:28pm CST

As it stands, the HUB is slow to get picked up in all the markets (and not yet in HD in many of the ones they are in) so hopefully by February more people will get to see this in the HD with the super deluxe sound we have in NY.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153158)
Posted by First-Aid on December 2nd, 2010 @ 3:34pm CST
crashhcourse wrote:I'm thrilled to have something this cool to get me thru the holidays, just like I'm thankful for Young Justice for putting out their 2-parter (as a single movie) last week as well, even thought they don't air until January. Made my Thanksgiving something to be extra thankful for! :KREMZEEK:

That came out last week? Damnit! I wanted to watch that!
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153164)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 2nd, 2010 @ 3:49pm CST
But until then, I recommend Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes. It's on the same level as the late Wolverine and the X-men.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153262)
Posted by First-Aid on December 2nd, 2010 @ 8:54pm CST
Chaoslock wrote:I heard only good reviews until now about Young Justice (including that it doesn't suffers from Teen Titans' "there won't be absolutely no A-list heroes in here, even if Apocalypse is threatening the Earth" syndrome) maybe I'll give it a chance.

What channel is that on?
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153350)
Posted by MagnusRex on December 3rd, 2010 @ 7:09am CST
First-Aid wrote:

What channel is that on?

Which one, Young Justice or Avengers: Earths Mightiest Hereos? YJ is on Cartoon Network and Avengers is on Disney XD.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153398)
Posted by First-Aid on December 3rd, 2010 @ 10:42am CST
Thanks...I was looking for Avengers.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153506)
Posted by optimusprime58316 on December 3rd, 2010 @ 5:31pm CST
lets get in HD for everyone not just a couple of cable companies. Thanks for nothing Hasbro. Hasbro can kiss my ass. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153602)
Posted by ImmortalOptimus on December 3rd, 2010 @ 11:34pm CST
I think it's stupid to wait so long to bring new eps out. This series is epic, but they must keep the momentum up, or people will move on to something else. Especially in the 21st century, when people have the attention span of a gnat, it's important to keep a steady supply coming.

Well, I hope that guy will keep putting the eps on the Tube so those of us without cable can watch them.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1153609)
Posted by First-Aid on December 4th, 2010 @ 12:01am CST
DirecTV isn't getting Hub in HD either. Way to sell your product. Hopefully by February they will rectify that.
Re: Transformers: Prime to Continue in February 2011 (1154018)
Posted by HoosierDaddy on December 5th, 2010 @ 8:36am CST
I said this in the official thread but i have to say it again.

OK guys. I'm sorry if I am reiterating anything here but i haven't been checking out the forums for a while, but here is my 2 cents on the Prime series in general.

I think this is easily the best series to come out since G1. Beast Wars was good but Prime just rocks. RID, Armada and Animated were geared for 6 year olds and i couldn't watch them as an adult. FINALLY a series I am thoroughly enjoying. Good plot. they aren't afraid to blow each other away and beat the crap out of each other. I do wish they would have found a voice over that made Starscream sound a little more like G1 but I really do love the character. I wish Soundwave would talk more often and hope he has his vintage voice. Ad I love that Peter Cullen and Frank Welker are voices here.

The only complaint I have is the same as the Live action movie. it bugs me to no end that Bumblebee can't talk.

I hope once the series gets back on track in Feb that they find a way to bring cliffjumper back and hope Dwayne Johnson continues the voice. i found him a fascinating character for what little bit we got to enjoy him.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Toy/Figures Lot - Bumblebee, Jazz, and Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY