Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image

Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image

Friday, May 25th, 2012 11:10am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,004

The official Transformers facebook page has posted another promo image from this week's new episode of Transformers Prime "Toxicity". They also confirm the show will be taking a hiatus for "a while". Be sure to tune into the Hub tomorrow at 8:30 PM ET.

Check out this exclusive still from tomorrow's all new episode of Transformers Prime! It's the last new episode for a while, so you know it's going to be exciting as Bulkhead goes head to head with Insecticons! Watch it at 8:30 pm ET on Saturday on The Hub.

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

This article was last modified on Friday, May 25th, 2012 11:22am CDT

Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383690)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 25th, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
I don't think that's Hardshell... right? And it's glowing green. Weird.

Shame about the hiatus. But we all knew it had to come eventually. As long as Korra doesn't go on hiatus my saturdays will still be pretty good.

EDIT: Just found out Korra is in fact on hiatus. A one week hiatus. :( Oh the agony :'(
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383718)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:23pm CDT
What's with the giant smily faces!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!
:BOOM:
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383719)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:27pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:What's with the giant smily faces!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!
:BOOM:

What giant faces?
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383727)
Posted by njb902 on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:44pm CDT
off topic but what is korra?
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383729)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:46pm CDT
njb902 wrote:off topic but what is korra?
The Legend of Korra, sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383733)
Posted by njb902 on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:off topic but what is korra?
The Legend of Korra, sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender.

ah thanks, I just set my dvr to record tfp I hardly ever watch the hub.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383734)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:54pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:off topic but what is korra?
The Legend of Korra, sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender.

ah thanks, I just set my dvr to record tfp I hardly ever watch the hub.
Nickelodeon.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383736)
Posted by njb902 on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:58pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383742)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 2:12pm CDT
njb902 wrote:oh guess I juat figured it was on the hub as well. nothing to base that assumption on though so I'm not surprised I was wrong.
It's kinda become common sense to associate anything affiliated with ATLA with Nick, since, you know, ATLA was one of Nick's biggest cartoons in recent years.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383745)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 25th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

That and I do believe the reruns of ATLA are Nicktoon's biggest show along with DBZKAI and Power Rangers Samurai.

But now we're all totally off topic because of me.

Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383775)
Posted by Archanubis on May 25th, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:So I'm hoping the hiatus isn't too long but it probably will be :/ Does anyone know off the top of their head how long the previous hiatuses have been in TF:P?

According to the TFWiki, during the first season, it was about a month between Shadowzone and Operation Breakdown. The next significant one between One Shall Fall and One Shall Rise (1) was about that long. Then you had the season break between October 2011 and February this year. Based on that, we should probably expect a month-long hiatus.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383780)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 25th, 2012 @ 4:44pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:

I see. So that's not too bad then.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383887)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2012 @ 12:15am CDT
Archanubis wrote:

Keep in mind that the latter break had some episodes accidentally air in Canada ahead of time.

With just the Hub braodcasts, the following hiatus went like so:
  • Between "Darkness Rising, Part 5" and "Masters & Studebts" - 2 months, 8 days
  • Between "Deus Ex Machina" and "Speed Metal" - 29 days
  • Between "Predatory" and "Sick Mind" - 2 weeks
  • Between "Shadowzone" and "Operation: Breakdown" - 1 month, 4 days
  • Between "Crisscross" and "Metal Attraction" - 2 weeks
  • Between episodes "Partners" and "T.M.I." - 1 month, 18 days
  • Between episodes "One Shall Rise, Part 3" and "Orion Pax, Part 1" - 4 months, 3 days
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383953)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 26th, 2012 @ 11:16am CDT
Well since it's not between seasons I don't think it'll be 4 months. I don't think it'll be 2 months either because I think Darkness Rising and Masters & Students is a one of a kind thing, so anywhere between 2 weeks and a month and half sounds about right.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1384021)
Posted by El Duque on May 26th, 2012 @ 4:01pm CDT
Just a quick reminder that the latest episode of Transformer Prime, "Toxicity", airs this evening on the Hub at 8:30 PM ET. Bulkhead faces off against the Insecticons while searching for another ancient Cybertronian relic! After tonight's episode the show will be taking a mid-season hiatus. No word on the length of the break, but hopefully they won't keep us waiting too long. New episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots begin on June 9th.

Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1384040)
Posted by Hypershock on May 26th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Can't wait to see David Kaye on Prime tonight!
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1384137)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 26th, 2012 @ 10:31pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1384143)
Posted by Hypershock on May 26th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Anyone know a guy who's already got the episode uploaded to YouTube? I can never find a guy who's either uploaded the very night or the next day. Always about several days later before I can see the episode. :BANG_HEAD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeOi2Kv ... ture=g-u-u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edshqWdI ... ture=g-u-u
its part one and part two by fanoftransformers
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1384312)
Posted by Archanubis on May 27th, 2012 @ 1:52pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the fourth relic will be destroyed in this episode.

I love it when I'm right. :grin:

It was great to see the two actors most associated with the Megatron character interact. Since Hardshell survived this episode, should be interesting to see further interactions.

Kinda hope Bulkhead survives; we'll see after the break.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1384322)
Posted by Hypershock on May 27th, 2012 @ 3:32pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:

I love it when I'm right. :grin:

Kinda hope Bulkhead survives; we'll see after the break.

Nice prediction :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
i share your opinions, i just hope the break isnt too long

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Capture Claw Chase - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE DECEPTICON REFLECTOR WAR FOR CYBERTRON " on EBAY