Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser

Transformers News: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser

Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 6:16PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 52,790

They're here on Earth, they're robots, and they're the characters we've loved for over 25 years. The Transformers tradition continues with the latest Cartoon series, Transformers: Prime. Courtesy of IGN, we get the first footage of Transformers: Prime. From this video, you can see that this cartoon will likely be set on Earth in the future, and will be very similar to CGI of Transformers Beast Wars and Beast Machines. Check out Bumblebee, and a couple of Decepticons in the video embed below or at IGN! Transformers: Prime is set for television in the Fall on the Hub!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Crystal Rodimus, Wyatt, Nemesis Hacker
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101849)
Posted by Burn on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
Now THAT i'm liking!
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101854)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:30pm CDT
Nice animation. I wonder if Bumblebee will speaking . :D
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101856)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:32pm CDT
That is looking pretty awesome!
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101860)
Posted by sabrigami on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101861)
Posted by griftimus prime on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:48pm CDT
not impressed. hopefully the next trailer will make it look better. or at least i hope we get a nice toy line out of it.

plus half the video was nothing.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101862)
Posted by Stixx on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:52pm CDT
The "Drone" Bots are very WFCish, while BB is most Movie. I guess they threw in WFC, G1, Movie and Animated in a blender and took what was off the top for each character. I am not sure how this will all flow, the designs are all very different and abstract in a continuity and from the other designs in there.

Stixx
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101867)
Posted by Galvatron X on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:56pm CDT
It's a really short clip and it's hard to make a final decision, but I'm liking what I'm seeing thus far. I'm so glad they went with CGI.

Oh, and they're using the original "transformation noise". That's a HUGE plus in my book.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101870)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 22nd, 2010 @ 7:02pm CDT
Remember this is a very roughly made clip. So far I am liking what I am seeing. They need to speed up the transformation sound. The designs from Comic Con look amazing. Optimus Prime and Megatron look badass, Arcee is a nice looking blue motorcycle, Ratchet looks cool but the best thing is, Cliffjumper is not a Bumblebee repaint. He is more of a 70's style muscle car with bullhorns on the front in vehicle mode.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101874)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 22nd, 2010 @ 7:28pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:It looked alright. The animation did look a little stiff though. But with the clip being so short, it's a bit hard to say for sure. Can't wait to see more :KREMZEEK:

It says WIP at the beginning, so I doubt this is what it'll look like when broadcast.

BB's design looks much better as CGI than the 2d preview we got. Let's hope the same is true of the Prime look we've seen.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101876)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 22nd, 2010 @ 7:30pm CDT
I'm impressed, really. I thought it looked and sounded great, and it's just a rough cut.

I like the look and feel of it. It's flashy, it has style, and it's colorful.

However, I think the fact that it's stylized will be a problem for some folks. I'm just waiting for the complaints to start rolling in.

I'm starting to see that not only can't you please everyone, it's not worth it to try. Put in a good effort and if it's not enough for them, screw it.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101877)
Posted by Jesterhead on July 22nd, 2010 @ 7:31pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:

http://www.tfw2005.com/comic-con/Transf ... 040675.jpg

It is true!!

I'm really feeling this mix of styles! I'm hoping for a toyline now!
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101878)
Posted by MYoung23 on July 22nd, 2010 @ 7:35pm CDT
The character designs blow Animated out of the water.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101889)
Posted by Name_Violation on July 22nd, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
not really fan of movie designs, but this looks like it has potential

then again i didn't watch animated till the last episode of season 2 and ended up loving it.

I'll hold out and give it a fair chance

by why's there gotta be humans in it
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101897)
Posted by Zetatron on July 22nd, 2010 @ 9:21pm CDT
Looks more like a proof of concept than a trailer, but it's more than we've gotten since they first announced they were doing a new series. Between this and the character sketches they released it looks like it should be pretty good.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101900)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 22nd, 2010 @ 9:24pm CDT

O_O

Better than Animated, Beast Wars, the Movies, and the Unicron Trilogy COMBINED!!!! :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :x :x :x
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101928)
Posted by ChrisRiss on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:02pm CDT
I'm really excited for this after seeing the character designs, but the fact that they are coming out with another series, and they still haven't released season three of animated on dvd yet makes me sad.
Either way I will watch this as soon as it comes out, it looks really good.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101935)
Posted by shortround on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:33pm CDT
It will be interesting to see what happens with this whole thing I'm not sure right now but who knows were it will go.
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101946)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 22nd, 2010 @ 11:06pm CDT
That was freking awesome!!! I expected this show to look like utter crap! Cant wait!
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101947)
Posted by Great Atlas on July 22nd, 2010 @ 11:13pm CDT
I'm liking what I see so far! I'm sure this series will be pretty cool
Re: Transformers Prime TV Trailer - Teaser (1101954)
Posted by God Magnus on July 22nd, 2010 @ 11:36pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:From this video, you can see that this cartoon will likely be set on Earth in the future...

Yes, because bridges are very futuristic.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
"Through The Fargate"
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee and Autobot Jazz Building Toy Fits with Legos" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics RamJet and Thrust 2.0 G1 styled loose not complete seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers lot Generations legends armada mico mini bots display on Metroplex" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Orion Pax Optimus Prime Classics G1 Style" on EBAY
Buy "Combiner wars Megatron Generations transformers" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MASHABLE HEROES OPTIMUS/GRIMLOCK MR POTATO HEAD SET MJ" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Fortress Maximus MISB Titans Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie RID 2 Action Figures TECH Flash Bang+Digital Dagger 2007 new" on EBAY