Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released

Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released

Monday, April 23rd, 2012 1:23pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,211

Good news Transformers Prime fans! Robots in Disguise Voyager wave 2 featuring Bulkhead and Starscream has started to appear at domestic retail. Here's an image of the duo courtesy of aa California based eBay seller. Happy hunting!

Credit(s): eBay seller vheryan27

Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372107)
Posted by Dark Ops on April 23rd, 2012 @ 1:34pm CDT
Well, if past performance is any example, those should be reaching Iowa at around the same time the sun explodes. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372110)
Posted by Apnea on April 23rd, 2012 @ 1:41pm CDT

However, when we do get good figures, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people out to get them. I'm one of those that only WANTS one of every figure I like, I don't need to stockpile something I already own.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372114)
Posted by autobotOG on April 23rd, 2012 @ 1:47pm CDT
Too bad that bulkhead mold sucks....I sprung for the first edition, so I won't be getting the rid version. Now that starscream....that's different...I like that one. Is like to see a size comparison with rid megs tho
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372115)
Posted by Apnea on April 23rd, 2012 @ 1:48pm CDT
Yah, I mean, Bulk doesn't look HORRIBLE, but compared to FE, this one loses the most.... I mean, he is shaped completely different. If he is good and fun though, and maybe can be tweaked a bit, I'll pick him up.

Either way, Screamer looks beast.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372118)
Posted by DISCHARGE on April 23rd, 2012 @ 2:11pm CDT
Apnea wrote:I hear you there. I'm in the Des Moines area. We never once got Generations Perceptor or HFTD Highbrow.

Cedar Rapids usually gets most of the stuff. A few weeks ago TJMaxx had one Perceptor sticking around. The Wal-mart in Hiawatha had Highbrow and Blue Fallen.
Gordman's is a good place to look around too. It helps that
Cedar Rapids\Marion\Hiawatha is growing into one big shopping mecca.
I've been surprised at times what I've been able to get in Iowa, but I do miss Miejer's. Usually I would find any TF I was looking for there eventually.

These guys will show up soon. But I would prefer a FE Bulkhead, this one doesn't do it for me.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372120)
Posted by Hypershock on April 23rd, 2012 @ 2:29pm CDT
Weeeeehheeheeeeeheeeeheeoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna stop by some of my local targets on the way home today :D
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372123)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on April 23rd, 2012 @ 2:35pm CDT
This is great news, thanks! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372140)
Posted by Gearslide on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:32pm CDT
Thank goodness I managed to get an FE Bulkhead from Robotkingdom, that mold is way too lackluster. A weapon should not use 20% of a toy's plastic. Scream isn't too bad, but he's really out of scale, so it's good I got the FE mold. He would be perfect with an Ultra (Weaponizer?) Megatron and a Voyager Soundwave.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372164)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on April 23rd, 2012 @ 4:52pm CDT
IIRC, the cartoon has Starscream a little short than Megatron, which FE Starscream seem to match nicely. However, Deluxe Starscream is too small to scale w/ the Deluxe figs. So this Voy would be nice for that porpoise. I mean purpose.

I wonder if Voy Bulkhead will scale closely w/ Optimus and the Deluxes (awesome band, had all their albums back then). I know shooting for scale is useless in thsi hobby, but I try- for example, FE Arcee will never be near the Deluxe and Voyagers, but Cyberverse Arcee plays well with them. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372176)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on April 23rd, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372182)
Posted by El Duque on April 23rd, 2012 @ 5:39pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:They're not really appearing at domestic retail until they actually show up on shelves, not ebay. Who knows where the ebay person got them.

They're on shelves:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... il-174888/
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream Released (1372241)
Posted by Apnea on April 23rd, 2012 @ 8:30pm CDT
DISCHARGE wrote:

Gordman's is a good place to look around too. It helps that
Cedar Rapids\Marion\Hiawatha is growing into one big shopping mecca.

Well, I've gone to TJs a few times, but never got anythingbetter than Leader Optimus and the RTS Legends. I picked up a Perceptor in Indianola's Wal-Mart, but I've seen no more. I can't do a lot of driving around because of the condition of my car, but I mainly just want Highbrow. Him and Universe Hound are my two biggest wants right now.

The selection at some of these secondary market stores seems to be ALMOST what people are looking for. Lots of Mindsets, Jazz's, and Straxus'.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY