Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt?

Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt?

Saturday, January 21st, 2012 1:18pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,387

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The trend of inadvertently revealing future head sculpts on instruction sheets looks like it will continue into the Transformers Prime toy line. Thanks to our very own Pretender Skywarp we have images from the instruction sheet of Transformers Prime Powerizer (Voyager) Optimus Prime that appear to reveal an alternate head with retracted face plate. Check out Pretender Skywarp's images below.


Image

Image

Credit(s): Pretender Skywarp


This article was last modified on Saturday, January 21st, 2012 2:33pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336665)
Posted by dinogeist on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336669)
Posted by Sidearm on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:27pm CST
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336670)
Posted by craggy on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:29pm CST
Perhaps this is going to be repainted in the colours of Hot Chocolate vocalist Errol Brown?

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336693)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:59pm CST
Sidearm wrote:
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Yeah, looks like a mouthplate-less Prime. Like an Orion Pax or something.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336694)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:01pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Yeah, looks like a mouthplate-less Prime. Like an Orion Pax or something.

Or this version of the mold has a removable faceplate. (Or flippible reveal head)
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336695)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:07pm CST
godzillabot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Yeah, looks like a mouthplate-less Prime. Like an Orion Pax or something.

Or this version of the mold has a removable faceplate. (Or flippible reveal head)

I Said I was hoping for this since day one. Flip down battle mask FTW! PLEASE HASBRO! you did it with Cybertron, you did it with Animated, dont hold back like you did with the movies!
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336705)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:22pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:
godzillabot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Yeah, looks like a mouthplate-less Prime. Like an Orion Pax or something.

Or this version of the mold has a removable faceplate. (Or flippible reveal head)

I Said I was hoping for this since day one. Flip down battle mask FTW! PLEASE HASBRO! you did it with Cybertron, you did it with Animated, dont hold back like you did with the movies!

Great, I released a monster. #-o
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336738)
Posted by Dyn@mo on January 21st, 2012 @ 3:19pm CST
I like his head sculpt better.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336820)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 21st, 2012 @ 6:41pm CST
godzillabot wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
godzillabot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Yeah, looks like a mouthplate-less Prime. Like an Orion Pax or something.

Or this version of the mold has a removable faceplate. (Or flippible reveal head)

I Said I was hoping for this since day one. Flip down battle mask FTW! PLEASE HASBRO! you did it with Cybertron, you did it with Animated, dont hold back like you did with the movies!

Great, I released a monster. #-o

huh?
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1336830)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on January 21st, 2012 @ 7:29pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:
godzillabot wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
godzillabot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
dinogeist wrote:Perhaps this is his season 2 decepticon head sculpt & maybe newer colors applied to the mold.
Or maybe it's Prime without his mouthplate.
Yeah, looks like a mouthplate-less Prime. Like an Orion Pax or something.

Or this version of the mold has a removable faceplate. (Or flippible reveal head)

I Said I was hoping for this since day one. Flip down battle mask FTW! PLEASE HASBRO! you did it with Cybertron, you did it with Animated, dont hold back like you did with the movies!

Great, I released a monster. #-o

huh?

just being funny, in my own wierd way. Yup, I am just that freaky

I like the fact that they are keeping the same "Format" of packaging like in Dotm
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime Instruction Sheet Reveals Alternate Head Sculpt? (1345102)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on February 9th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CST
I guess thats cause he appears in the Prime series without a mouth/face plate so it just gives Hasbro an excuse the sell the same mold twice.
I'm starting to think Hasbro are doing this (come on how many head sculpt reveals have we had like this) on purpose to whip us collectors in to talking about it to generate hype.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Skylynx Earthrise" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS HASBRO TAKARA TOMY TARGETMASTER HEADMASTER HOT ROD LG 45" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blurr #A54 No Weapons Included." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reissue Titan Return Hardhead Walmart Exclusive US Seller in Hand" on EBAY