Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Friday, October 26th, 2012 3:01PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,624

The highly anticipated Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron have been sighted at retail. The pair were spotted at a Clackamas, OR Target by jovic999. Happy hunting!

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail
Credit(s): TFW2005 user jovic999
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434228)
Posted by wolverinetodd on October 26th, 2012 @ 3:16pm CDT
These two and several others in the Prime line still need to be listed with pictures to the Products Listings page so more of us Seibertronians can notify others in our area what's been spotted at retail.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434250)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
I still haven't seen Dreadwing.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434262)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434265)
Posted by njb902 on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
I snagged a Dreadwing at target a few weeks ago, so he is out there.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434270)
Posted by Rhinox23 on October 26th, 2012 @ 5:12pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

I never saw him either. I finally gave up and preordered him from HTS when he was up. I had to pay $7 in shipping but it wasn't that bad...$28 total. It was worth the gas money and time/hassle of hunting.

For this same reason, I preordered a case from BBTS with Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, Optimus and Skyquake. Skyquake isn't in yet, so I'll have to wait a while longer. However, I am again saved the pain of hunting for something I'll likely never find (see Dreadwing issue above)!

Good luck to everyone who is looking for these guys though! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434275)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 26th, 2012 @ 5:53pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

same here, the one figure i actually want and i cant find it. For some reason the stores dont feel like restocking their empty shelves around here.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434354)
Posted by Gundamu on October 26th, 2012 @ 11:24pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

It's like that near me too. But I was lucky enough to find just one Dreadwing at a Wal-Mart and get him.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434362)
Posted by triKlops on October 26th, 2012 @ 11:57pm CDT
have only seen 3 Dreadwing on the shelves so far and i own one of them.
hoping to see this new wave soon but not holding my breath for a while on these.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434370)
Posted by FortMacs on October 27th, 2012 @ 12:44am CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

see dreadwing just about everytime i go to a target in the ballantyne and matthews areas.

Ending Soon On eBay

Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Morbot the Evil Robot New in Package - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 6 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Series Power Surge Sideswipe & Wind strike - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 6 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Series Power Surge Bumblebee And Buzzstrike - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 7 minutes 23 seconds
original G1 Transformers BLAST OFF WEAPONS LOT gun side cannons Bruticus - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 15 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Generations Thundercracker Mint 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 16 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Primus Supreme Class Variant With Unicron Head New Sealed - Time Remaining: 25 days 5 hours 19 minutes 34 seconds
3 Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, Starscream, Vertebreak & Windrazor, MIP! New - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 29 minutes 1 second
Transformers Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 30 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem