Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Friday, October 26th, 2012 3:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,266

The highly anticipated Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron have been sighted at retail. The pair were spotted at a Clackamas, OR Target by jovic999. Happy hunting!

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Credit(s): TFW2005 user jovic999

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434228)
Posted by wolverinetodd on October 26th, 2012 @ 3:16pm CDT
These two and several others in the Prime line still need to be listed with pictures to the Products Listings page so more of us Seibertronians can notify others in our area what's been spotted at retail.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434250)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
I still haven't seen Dreadwing.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434262)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434265)
Posted by njb902 on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
I snagged a Dreadwing at target a few weeks ago, so he is out there.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434270)
Posted by Rhinox23 on October 26th, 2012 @ 5:12pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

I never saw him either. I finally gave up and preordered him from HTS when he was up. I had to pay $7 in shipping but it wasn't that bad...$28 total. It was worth the gas money and time/hassle of hunting.

For this same reason, I preordered a case from BBTS with Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, Optimus and Skyquake. Skyquake isn't in yet, so I'll have to wait a while longer. However, I am again saved the pain of hunting for something I'll likely never find (see Dreadwing issue above)!

Good luck to everyone who is looking for these guys though! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434275)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 26th, 2012 @ 5:53pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

same here, the one figure i actually want and i cant find it. For some reason the stores dont feel like restocking their empty shelves around here.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434354)
Posted by Gundamu on October 26th, 2012 @ 11:24pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

It's like that near me too. But I was lucky enough to find just one Dreadwing at a Wal-Mart and get him.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434362)
Posted by triKlops on October 26th, 2012 @ 11:57pm CDT
have only seen 3 Dreadwing on the shelves so far and i own one of them.
hoping to see this new wave soon but not holding my breath for a while on these.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434370)
Posted by FortMacs on October 27th, 2012 @ 12:44am CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

see dreadwing just about everytime i go to a target in the ballantyne and matthews areas.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY