Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 2:47am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Qwan   Views: 11,964

After a constant fluctuation between in- and out-of-stock over the last few days, it appears that the Amazon listing for Prime Wars Blast Off and Megatronus (representing the Combiner Wars portion of the Prime Wars Trilogy) is finally here to stay. Though listed as "Temporarily Out of Stock", Blast Off can now be ordered and is promised to deliver once stock arrives - whenever that may be.

If this figure is up your alley, check it out at the listing here and purchase (pre-order, basically) if your heart desires. If you're not sure, consider checking out some in-hand comparison images from earlier this year to help make your mind up!

Will you be grabbing this figure before it's all gone? Have you done so already? Let us know on the Energon Pub Forums, and keep an eye on Seibertron.com for more Transformers news in the future!

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Blast Off and Megatronus Prime Master
Includes a special edition Deluxe Class Blast Off figure with premium deco
Includes the special edition, clear Megatronus Prime Master figure
Comes in special edition packaging; celebrate the Prime Wars Trilogy with this collectible set
Includes Deluxe Class Decepticon Blast Off figure, special edition Megatronus Prime Master figure, 2 accessories, and instructions. Ages 8 and up

Transformers News: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order

Credit(s): Amazon

Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971928)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 18th, 2018 @ 3:16am CDT
Well i didnt grab a nemesis prime, but i managed to glom onto all three of the prime wars deluxe figure. Honestly lookong fowqrd to getting these. I hope they do more amazon exclusives considering distribution for brick and mortar retqil exclusives can be spotty, and Toys R Us is dead. Hopefully hasbro provides enough stock for Amazon so they dont sell out immediately.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971935)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 18th, 2018 @ 5:19am CDT
While I'm not so interested in Repugnus or Nemesis Prime, I'll surely try to get the other two in one way or another. I don't know who Blast Off will combine with but I'll find someone.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971946)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 18th, 2018 @ 8:02am CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971952)
Posted by Crosscheck on July 18th, 2018 @ 8:55am CDT
Got mine pre-ordered. I will be moving this Blast Off onto my Bruticus. CW Blast Off will get a new name and become part of the Starscream combiner. I just need one more limb and he will be ready to go. Probably another jet, but which one, I don't know.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971955)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:12am CDT
The only torsos who remain limbless in my plans for the CW/UW/POTP combiners are Battle Core OP and Grand Scourge. But I'm okay with that since those two can still fight each other as normal figures, and can both just borrow someone else's limbs for occasions where they'd fight each other as combiners.

As of now, every other torso bot has a complete set of limbs for their combiner forms in my plans, including Cyclonus/Galvatronus, single retail Scattershot/Modulus, Starscream, Elita-1/Elita Infin1te, and Inferno.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971956)
Posted by Cobotron on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:19am CDT
Crosscheck wrote:Got mine pre-ordered. I will be moving this Blast Off onto my Bruticus. CW Blast Off will get a new name and become part of the Starscream combiner.
This seems to be the general consensus. I know It's what I'll likely do too.

Crosscheck wrote: I just need one more limb and he will be ready to go. Probably another jet, but which one, I don't know.
Know I'm wishing I'd picked up that ugly faced BotCon Terrorsaur when I was there. :lol:
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971957)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:19am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:While I'm sure some people a sick of repaints, I still wish they would toss out a few more combiner limbs. They keep giving us torso's with nobody to go with them. (Starscream, Inferno, Cyclonus)

To be fair, with the May Mayhem figures and now THIS Blast Off paired with the "mind-control-to-use-anyone-as-a-limb" thing from Galvatronus kind of lends itself to having all the extras that get replaced by Blast Off/May Mayhem.

For Starscream I do the Dreadwing bros plus Terrorsaur and SG Starscream. But those are club/con exclusives, so that's not very fair.

For Inferno it would have been SO damn easy to give us a Ratchet and Red Alert.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971959)
Posted by Randomhero on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:23am CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

For Inferno it would have been SO damn easy to give us a Ratchet and Red Alert.

I do the same. I managed to get Windsweepet for $40. Him, dreadwind and Darkwing and Skyblast(jet blast off) are my Starscream combiner. I was using Thrust but I like Grand Galvatron too much to keep him separate
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971961)
Posted by Cobotron on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:32am CDT
This is what I'm doing at the moment.

Definitly going to replace Exhaust with Jet Blast Off. I like Exhaust s a stand alone.
Luckily I picked up an extra Vortex on clearance somewhere. Of course that sets up the whole, heli -in-a-team-of-jets scenario all over again. :lol: (which never bothered me in the first place)
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971964)
Posted by Randomhero on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:41am CDT
Cobotron wrote:This is what I'm doing at the moment.

Do you have photos of just exhaust?! He looks gorgeous!
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971972)
Posted by o.supreme on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:20am CDT

UW Completed Cyclonus well (Grand Galvatron). Since the only difference in CW & UW Cyclonus is color, I consider them to be the same. Wheras Starscream, Elita-1, and Inferno will be missing 2 limbs each until Hasbro decides to remedy this. Prior to PotP all Voyagers had 4 Deluxe Limbs, perfect symmetry for me.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971973)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:28am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

I wish I would've picked up UW Galvatronus when I had the chance. For that matter, I wish I would've grabbed UW Sky Reign too then I could've gotten Smokescreen as an extra limb, now they're all way too expensive if they're available at all (and I'm not getting another Sky Reign set just for Ratchet.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971977)
Posted by Overcracker on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:16am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

I'm planning on getting Cyclonus, and giving him CW Blastoff, once I get the exclusive Shuttle Blastoff to go with my CW Bruticus.

Cyclonus will also get PotP Darkwing and Dreadwind, and then I'm missing one more evil Jet limb for Cyclonus.

Any suggestions? No Alpha Bravo Repaints please since I'm tired of him, and he's not a Jet.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971982)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:41am CDT
Overcracker wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Do you have any plans for Golden Lagoon Starscream? He could be another limb.

I myself am gonna repurpose him as Sunstorm so that he's not just another Starscream.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971984)
Posted by triKlops on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:44am CDT
Links for folks who haven't got in on these guys yet. The markup and shipping were minimal for me, with preorder discount,saving me gas and time looking. YMMV but my preorder went in no problem.

Megatronus
https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp. ... he_1765229

Quintus
https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp. ... he_1765227

Solus
https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp. ... he_1765228

Hun-gurr
https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp. ... he_1765237

Good luck to all who are looking!! :-D
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971985)
Posted by o.supreme on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Do you have any plans for Golden Lagoon Starscream? He could be another limb.

Wait...what is this Golden Lagoon Starscream you speak of...?
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971986)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:50am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

Wait...what is this Golden Lagoon Starscream you speak of...?

Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971987)
Posted by triKlops on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:50am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

Wait...what is this Golden Lagoon Starscream you speak of...?

Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971988)
Posted by Skritz on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:52am CDT
Overcracker wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

If you feel like doing custom work, there are several late G1 or even G2 Decepticon jets which aren't seekers:
Windsweeper (also has a Funpub version)
Eagle Eye
Afterburner
Terradive
Windrazor
Fearswoop
Hooligan
Skyjack
Space Case
Wind Sheer
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Available for Pre-Order (1971992)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 18th, 2018 @ 12:04pm CDT
triKlops wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Wait...what is this Golden Lagoon Starscream you speak of...?

Still really hoping we somehow get Thundercracker and Skywarp from that mold.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Kingdom Lot Of 10 New Hoist Trailbreaker Inferno Scourge" on EBAY