Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing

Transformers News: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing

Monday, July 16th, 2018 1:49AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 20,596

We have a confirmation and a sighting, over on online retailer Amazon.com (the US branch), for the Transformers Prime Wars / Power of the Primes Blast Off figure, with Prime Master Megatronus - which is, at the time of writing, 'currently unavailable'. This has been the case with other online exclusives, appearing at seemingly random intervals and bursts, so keep on eye on the item's page here.

If you want a comparison with the previous Hasbro version of the figure, take a look at this older story, and compare to the stock images mirrored below!

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Blast Off and Megatronus Prime Master
Includes a special edition Deluxe Class Blast Off figure with premium deco
Includes the special edition, clear Megatronus Prime Master figure
Comes in special edition packaging; celebrate the Prime Wars Trilogy with this collectible set
Includes Deluxe Class Decepticon Blast Off figure, special edition Megatronus Prime Master figure, 2 accessories, and instructions. Ages 8 and up

Credit(s): Amazon
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971456)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 16th, 2018 @ 2:45am CDT

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971460)
Posted by Sjeng on July 16th, 2018 @ 3:11am CDT
Rainmaker wrote:The paint mimicking the shuttle windows on the arms really sticks out like a sore thumb, and it's a shame. Without it the figure would be pretty much perfect.

:MAXIMAL:

Yeah unnecessary imo. I also don't like the fact they painted the window colour over the framing lines too.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971463)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 16th, 2018 @ 3:26am CDT
Sjeng wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out and darn, that is horrible.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971475)
Posted by Emerje on July 16th, 2018 @ 6:24am CDT

:MAXIMAL:

This is probably my favorite part about the deco. This is Takara Tomy level dedication to accuracy.

Sjeng wrote:I also don't like the fact they painted the window colour over the framing lines too.

And this is my least favorite part. I get why they painted over the spaces between the windows, but I don't get why they thought the windows needed to be taller. It looks sloppy.

Emerje
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971478)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:01am CDT
The images don't do the figure justice! Also, weird that his Prime master, Megatronus has a screw and not a rivet.(Mine is the RK release)
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971479)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:04am CDT
Repugnus and Punch are on sale again! Preordered both at Amazon.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971483)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:39am CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971484)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:40am CDT
Emerje wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

Emerje

Reprolabels will have a solution ;)^
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971492)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 16th, 2018 @ 8:25am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:So did Blast Off sell out quick like Punch/Counterpunch or is it not live yet and the listing is just a placeholder?

Probably a placeholder like Nemesis, Repugnus, and Punch/Counterpunch were...
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971501)
Posted by MECHdirge on July 16th, 2018 @ 9:09am CDT

I’m not sure if it has been posted, but Titans Repugnus is also up for preorder on Amazon now. I was able to successfully preorder it. I think the ship date is August 1st. Punch was Sept. 15th. Both were $24.99.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971511)
Posted by Sjeng on July 16th, 2018 @ 9:38am CDT
MECHdirge wrote:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0785P78QD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 posts above yours ;)
But thanks, I ordered both Repugnus and P/CP :D

Now I cross my fingers for a 25% off $100 orders from HTS, and the wave 3 figures, so I can finish the terrorcons and the minibots.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971512)
Posted by o.supreme on July 16th, 2018 @ 9:44am CDT
Sjeng wrote:If someone could hook me up with a 20% newly registered discount code for HTS, that'd be greaaaatly appreciated. I can't make a new account, as I'd need a US address, and I'm in the EU. I couldn't make one up... Thanks!

PS: any idea if they'll restock the wave 3 terrorcons soon? And Novastar?

What come sin at HTS is very random. Uually it is overstock items, and frankly I'm surprised the deluxe wave 2 items showed up at all. It appears that Hasbro did listen to fans that complained about the short supply of them. Since wave 3 is kind of just starting out, we have no idea if these will appear on HTS or not. Also TS has a reputation of selling out of items wuickly. If the wave 3 terrorcons do ever appear, this would be the best place to look, and to hopefully order very quickly.

The Item all eyes are on right now mostly on HTS is the Throne of the Primes, scheduled for release on August 13th, this will consist of any remaining supply not sold at SDCC this weekend, and will no doubt sell out within a few hours.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971539)
Posted by ciano on July 16th, 2018 @ 11:58am CDT
So has anyone actually been able to buy Blast Off yet? I've been waiting for a US release for him, and I am keen to get him at MSRP since I just had to pay double for my last 2 dinobots.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971566)
Posted by Novus on July 16th, 2018 @ 2:39pm CDT

He was available for sale and luckily I was able to buy him, FYI, the figure came out today, like his release date was today.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971567)
Posted by Munkky on July 16th, 2018 @ 2:44pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971630)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CDT
I managed to snag Repugnus this morning. 2 down, 4 to go in exclusives
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971641)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:42pm CDT
Munkky wrote:There's an Amazon listing for this pretty sweet Prime Wars t-shirt featuring Blast Off, Repugnus and Punch: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Pri ... 7TYTF&th=1?tag=seibertron07-20

Just ordered it in Heather Blue
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971642)
Posted by TrypticonCarne on July 16th, 2018 @ 7:42pm CDT
after throne of primes and blast off is ordered i am taking a break from hard core collecting for a while
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971649)
Posted by Lore Keeper on July 16th, 2018 @ 8:20pm CDT
So like, is that it? Did Blast Off come and go already? Been checking all day and he hasn't been available though people report ordering him... It seems odd that he is the first to drop out of the exclusive trio but is significantly harder to obtain.
Re: Transformers: Prime Wars Exclusive Blast Off with Megatronus Amazon Listing (1971650)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on July 16th, 2018 @ 8:27pm CDT
Might just be me but I'm not seeing the listing. I was able to pre-order punch-counterpunch a day or two ago though.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked