Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail

Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail

Saturday, April 21st, 2012 7:21pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 41,801

TFW2005 member Bumblebee3 has reported finding Transformers Prime Knock Out at a Target in Houston, Texas. For those of you jonesing for a new Transformers fix, it's time to be on the lookout. If you spot these figures, please let us know on the sightings page or in the sightings forum. Wave 3 includes:

Credit(s): TFW2005 member Bumblebee3, Daimchoc

Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371600)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 21st, 2012 @ 7:27pm CDT
I've been looking for these guys ever since sellers from America have them on eBay and nothing
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371608)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 21st, 2012 @ 7:45pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371609)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 21st, 2012 @ 7:47pm CDT
That Bot wrote:So after hunting 8 different stores for any new stuff, finding none, and deciding to cut back on my searching until a sighting, I come home to this. Wonderful. Oh well, I still can't wait to get my hands on these guys!

Vehicon is priority 1 since he's 1 to a case
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371612)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 21st, 2012 @ 7:50pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371613)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 21st, 2012 @ 7:52pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:this line is pumping out releases so slow. where is deluxe ratchet? voyager bulkhead? voyager starscream? deluxe vehicon.

I have a couple deluxe ratchets for sale or trade and SS and bulkheade should be in stores soon
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371614)
Posted by CBratetron on April 21st, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
I am so impressed.
First we don't see any FE figures in Australia, at all.
Now it seems we've completely skipped Wave 2.
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371616)
Posted by craggy on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:00pm CDT
despite Knock-Off's funky (=terrible) paint-job, I kinda want him for robot mode, as a proto-Terrorsaur, Vehicon is a must simply so I can see for myself how that car becomes that robot, and Hot Shot has been my most wanted since he was announced (at least till Airachnid comes out) so looks like I am hunting all of wave 3. :P Hurry, pay-day, hurry!
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371617)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:00pm CDT
CBratetron wrote:I am so impressed.
First we don't see any FE figures in Australia, at all.
Now it seems we've completely skipped Wave 2.

You thinks that's bad hasbro is an American company and didn't even give its own country any FE well actually we got 3 deluxe but that's it
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371618)
Posted by craggy on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:01pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
CBratetron wrote:I am so impressed.
First we don't see any FE figures in Australia, at all.
Now it seems we've completely skipped Wave 2.

right...so getting 3 figures out of a line is worse than getting none at all? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371622)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:11pm CDT
craggy wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
CBratetron wrote:I am so impressed.
First we don't see any FE figures in Australia, at all.
Now it seems we've completely skipped Wave 2.

Like I said I have an arcee and ratchet for sale $15 each but I don't know how much shipping would be to australia if you were interested
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371625)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
about damn time!!!!!! Knockout and vehicon are main priority!!!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371626)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:20pm CDT
NEED vehicon, Breakdown is a "see how I feel when it's in hand".
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371627)
Posted by Erailea on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:23pm CDT
All I saw in my TRU was 20+ Bumblebee's and 4 Cliffjumpers... >_<
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371632)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
What wave is Arcee in?
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371640)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:48pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:What wave is Arcee in?

She's in wave 2 with Ratchet
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371642)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 21st, 2012 @ 8:50pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:What wave is Arcee in?

Ratchet and Arcee are out in waves 2 (3x Bumblebee, 1x Arcee, Ratchet, Soundwave, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack) and 3 (2x Hot Shot, Knock Out, 1x Bumblebee, Arcee, Ratchet, Vehicon). Wave 2 has been out for about a month now, Wave 3 is, according to this thread, starting to hit shelves. Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream are in Voyager wave 2 (2x Optimus, 1x Bulk and Screamer) which should be dropping soon, because we've gotten international sightings of them.
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371652)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on April 21st, 2012 @ 9:19pm CDT
I've heard some places saying that Wave 3 includes Arcee and Ratchet too. At least in Hong Kong... Hopefully there's ratchet too, I can't find the US one here... All i get is Arcee!
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371655)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 21st, 2012 @ 9:26pm CDT
gavinfuzzy, it does. See my last post right above you for the case breakdown. :)
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371657)
Posted by dedcat on April 21st, 2012 @ 9:35pm CDT
One of these days, I'm bound to be in the toy aisle the one hour a week where it's nothing but bumblebee's warming the pegs.
Re: Transformers Prime Wave 3 Deluxe Found at Retail (1371658)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 21st, 2012 @ 9:38pm CDT
Wow, we still don't even have wave 2 here.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers: Titans Return - DABURU & TWINFERNO - MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH  AUTOBOT MUDFLAP   HASBRO 2011 BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee" on EBAY