Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011

Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 12:47pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 44,350

Fellow fansite TFW2005 has posted some new images of Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on display in the Hasbro booth at NYCC 2011. This is an all new mold for Cliffjumper and not to be confused with the 1st edition figure. You can see the rest of the gallery here.

Credit(s): TFW2005.com

Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301098)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on October 16th, 2011 @ 1:10pm CDT
their feet are a bit too small. but i might still get sw.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301099)
Posted by TulioDude on October 16th, 2011 @ 1:10pm CDT

Whats the difference between this Cliffjumper and the first edition one?
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301101)
Posted by Captziltoid on October 16th, 2011 @ 1:11pm CDT
th coolest thing would be if you hit a button on cliffy and the rocks voice comes out of him. wocka wocka!!
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301105)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 16th, 2011 @ 1:20pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301107)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 16th, 2011 @ 1:22pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:Soundwave looks great,WheelJack look so good in real life and Clijjumper looks promising.

Whats the difference between this Cliffjumper and the first edition one?

First edition had him as a zombie. He had a different head mold (sorta a snarling face), and he had clear purple spots all over him to imitate the effects of Dark Energon.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301120)
Posted by Kibble on October 16th, 2011 @ 1:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301130)
Posted by sabrigami on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:09pm CDT
These Prime toys are looking really good. SW and WJ are an instant buy for me. I'm not sure about which version of Bee and Cliff I will get though. For Cliff, I like the new body design of the new mold, but I hate the new yelling faces hasbro is making, they remind me of how much I hated Kup's face. Other than that though I think they've done an amazing job. As for Bee, from what I've seen, the old version looks a little more accurate imo, but I'll have to see more to come to any decisions.

There is something that bothers me a bit about these lines, and that is that they are making not making a lot of the faces plain. Like the fact that Cliff is yelling and that WJ and Prime both have their masks on, when the show doesn't have them on for a good majority of it. Small issue, won't stop me from buying them though.

Like I said many times before, can't wait till the line hits, I haven't had anyhting to buy since June and I need my TF fix bad. I also hope that with this new line Hasbro will clean up thier act a bit and be a little more consistant. It kinda bothers me that no one really knows what Hasbro is releasing or when. Makes it hard to plan what I want you know?
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301135)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:24pm CDT
Kibble wrote:I'm undecided on buying the Prime line, but that Wheeljack is as good as bought.

If you've seen the show, then your mind should be set on getting everything, like the rest of us humans. :-(
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301145)
Posted by GetRightRobot on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CDT
Wheeljack is SO PIMP! Can't wait to score this entire line! Completist celebrate! An entire line worth your money! (IMO)
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301153)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:59pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Image

MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :x :x :x :x :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301163)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:24pm CDT
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting all of the Prime line.

Not used to this whole completionist thing that I've been doing lately...
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301178)
Posted by Janus Prime on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CDT
Very nice! Not a bad figure in this line so far, I´m excited. I really want a Slicer repaint for the Wheeljack mold, it would be perfect, they can call it Makeshift, I don´t care.

I also like that Soundwave is not as skinny as the character model and that, well, he has a Breast Beast now.

I love the tone of red on Cliffjumper, but he appears to have anti-kibble.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301199)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:11pm CDT
I'm really confused as to why there are two Cliffjumper molds. I thought the Zombie CJ mold was also getting released without the battle damage.

Anyway, Wheeljack is so bought. Along with most of the rest as well.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301205)
Posted by Burn on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:18pm CDT
Poor Wheeljack, it's bad enough Blurr has to suffer, but now you're going to be used to make ANOTHER Drift. :-(
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301210)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
Man Wheeljack is looking sweet same with Cliff and Wave =P~
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301247)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:26pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Sexy, but I still want to see Commander class Megatron and Starscream up close. :-(

Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301297)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:30pm CDT
I think I may like the 1st edition Cliffjumper better than this mold.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301362)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 16th, 2011 @ 8:33pm CDT
wheeljack looks awesome the rest not so much
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301365)
Posted by GetRightRobot on October 16th, 2011 @ 8:45pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper on Display at NYCC 2011 (1301366)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 16th, 2011 @ 8:47pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:Aside from Megatron's thunder thighs, what's up with clear chest? Are there already 2 versions of Deluxe Megs? So 2 Meg's and 2 Cliffjumpers? This could get expensive....

That's Cyberverse Commander Class Megs, not a Deluxe. Looks like they have Energon construct accessories.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Used Commander Class-Series 2" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY